Nate Grey vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Non-Shaman X-Man vs Apocalypse.
CIS is off.
Fight until one is incapitated or killed.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Nate fulfills his destiny.

Nihilist
Apocalypse

GRIMNIR
Apocalypse FTW

even apocalypse knew the answer to that one. Nate wins

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
even apocalypse knew the answer to that one. Nate wins

When did Apocalypse say that he's weaker than non-shaman X-Man?

Originally posted by TheTyrant
When did Apocalypse say that he's weaker than non-shaman X-Man? he infected cable with the techorganic virus to halt his development because he knew the child would be stronger than him. likewise, AoA sinister made x-man because he knew he'd be stronger than apocalypse

inimalist
shadowking, AoA apoc's advisor, says in no uncertain terms that X-man is more powerful, iirc

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
likewise, AoA sinister made x-man because he knew he'd be stronger than apocalypse

Age of Apocalypse Apocalypse, not 616.

Age of Apocalypse Apocalypse, not 616. same genome as cable and poccy knew the kid would grow up to be stronger and kill him

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
same genome as cable and poccy knew the kid would grow up to be stronger and kill him Still not 616 Apoc saying it,so..

inimalist
616 apoc is demonstrably stronger?

Nihilist
Originally posted by inimalist
616 apoc is demonstrably stronger? Yeah, as are all if 616 characters to alternate reality counterparts in the vast majority of cases.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Still not 616 Apoc saying it,so.. 616 poccy was afraid of cable and even before the shaman upgrade, he was already outperforming cable.

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
616 poccy was afraid of cable and even before the shaman upgrade, he was already outperforming cable. And? this is Non shaman upgrade Nate, and a hyperbole one time statement means nothing when using feats on a forum.

AlmightyKfish
Nate ftw

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
616 poccy was afraid of cable and even before the shaman upgrade, he was already outperforming cable.

That's why Appcalypse has utterly stomped Cable on at least two different occasions? Hell, Cable had trouble with a weakened Apocalypse that had just resurrected himself in Cable and Deadpool.

Originally posted by inimalist
616 apoc is demonstrably stronger?

I don't really know. Still, 616 Apocalypse =/= Age of Apocalypse Apocalypse.

the ninjak
Only difference between Poccy 616 and Poccy AOA is that Xavier died before he made the Xmen.

So you could say that PoccyAOA was lazier.

That's why Appcalypse has utterly stomped Cable on at least two different occasions? Hell, Cable had trouble with a weakened Apocalypse that had just resurrected himself in Cable and Deadpool.

I don't really know. Still, 616 Apocalypse =/= Age of Apocalypse Apocalypse. he used the technorganic virus on him to limit his power growth. godcable would stomp poccy

The Nuul
Nate is Omega-level, Apoc wishes that he is close to it.

Aint no table going to pwn Nate.

Nate ftw.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse stomps omegas on a regular basis.

AlmightyKfish

I don't really know. Still, 616 Apocalypse =/= Age of Apocalypse Apocalypse.

A Cable who had lost his powers and was echnological substitudes- nowhere near as powerful as Cable/Nate's full power. Hell, Cable has never fought Apoc when he's had Nate level powers.

Omega Vision
Apocalypse stomps omegas on a regular basis.
Regular basis?

Apocalypse stomps omegas on a regular basis. like whom?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
A Cable who had lost his powers and was echnological substitudes- nowhere near as powerful as Cable/Nate's full power. Hell, Cable has never fought Apoc when he's had Nate level powers.

The same Cable who defeated Hulk lost to Apocalypse after a very brief fight. He might not have been at full power then, but I'm pretty sure that he was operating at some of his highest power levels.

Anyway, what has regular X-Man done that grants him the victory here?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
like whom?

Iceman and Phoenix.

Iceman and Phoenix. phoenixless phoenix you mean. iceman is a loser though, no way arorund that. the label doesnt matter much since omega is a potential and most of them dont even reach high heralds levels, however. x-man wins, bot because he is an omega mutant, but because he is stronger

The Nuul
Boddy is LH at best. Jean Phoenix would stomp Apoc so it has to be Rachel and shes less powerful than FP Cable or Nate.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
phoenixless phoenix you mean. iceman is a loser though, no way arorund that. the label doesnt matter much since omega is a potential and most of them dont even reach high heralds levels, however. x-man wins, bot because he is an omega mutant, but because he is stronger

Jean Grey without the Phoenix Force is still Phoenix, buddy. Still an omega.

X-Man's stronger how? What fights has he won that would hold any value here? Also; if X-Man's so powerful then how is it that Mr. Sinister managed to mind-rape him?

Jean Grey without the Phoenix Force is still Phoenix, buddy.

X-Man's stronger how? What fights has he won that would hold any value here? Also; if X-Man's so powerful then how is it that Mr. Sinister managed to mind-rape him? in name only

a once in a lifetime trick for which he prepped in advance and admitted himself he'dnever replicate again. x-man was clearly above vampire exodus, xavier, sinister and cable.

GRIMNIR
Apocalypse had fight with High Evolutionary
Who won that fight?

Say someone who has successfully beaten Apocalypse using mind powers and then say what rank they are

I asking questions, I want answers stick out tongue

The Nuul
A jobbing HE.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by The Nuul
A jobbing HE.

I just found it in Apocalypse respect thread and it doesn't seem like anyone was jobbing, seems more like they evenly matched bantering back and forth and it just ended, no clear winner so they can fight again at some point and no one will know outcome beforehand, which is always best Happy Dance

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
in name only

a once in a lifetime trick for which he prepped in advance and admitted himself he'dnever replicate again. x-man was clearly above vampire exodus, xavier, sinister and cable.

You're right about Sinister prepping for it, but when did Sinister state that he would never be able to replicate such feat again? I just went and checked the scans, nothing of that sort was mentioned.

I was referring to another instance anyway. X-Force 57;
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7533/sinisterownsxman1.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8482/sinisterownsxman2.jpg

Those guys are jokes compared to Apocalypse. Name someone on par with the High Evolutionary and then we can talk.

TheTyrant
A jobbing HE.
High Evolutionary wouldn't job in his OWN storyline. That fight is legit.

Omega Vision
I don't think its really a matter of jobbing, I just don't think HE is all that impressive. He's got inconsistent showings.

The Nuul
Oh yeah I forgot, Apoc is trans/skyfather.

Yeah he stomps.

TheTyrant
Oh yeah I forgot, Apoc is trans/skyfather.

Yeah he stomps.

Exactly.

The Nuul
thumb up

"Id"
You're right about Sinister prepping for it, but when did Sinister state that he would never be able to replicate such feat again? I just went and checked the scans, nothing of that sort was mentioned.

When he tries to pull the same stunt again, and Nate explains to Sinister it was a one time trick, which his mind has already found a way to work around it.

Do you need to see the scan, or are you willing to concede, and drop the point?

AlmightyKfish
Jean Grey without the Phoenix Force is still Phoenix, buddy. Still an omega.

X-Man's stronger how? What fights has he won that would hold any value here? Also; if X-Man's so powerful then how is it that Mr. Sinister managed to mind-rape him?

Jean w/o the Phoenix force is not particularly impressive.

And even in that scan you posted, it was made clear that Sinister had made "a perfectly orchestrated trap", aka prepped his mind so he could do that to Nate.

But that's pretty much besides the point, as Sinister is one of the top 5 telepaths on Earth, whereas Apocalypse is not.

I was referring to another instance anyway. X-Force 57;
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7533/sinisterownsxman1.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8482/sinisterownsxman2.jpg

Those guys are jokes compared to Apocalypse. Name someone on par with the High Evolutionary and then we can talk. it was nate that said it and IIRC sinister acknowledged it. I need to register on imageshack

SuperMan103
apocalypse imo.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
it was nate that said it and IIRC sinister acknowledged it. I need to register on imageshack

You don't have to register in order to put up scans.

Originally posted by "Id"
When he tries to pull the same stunt again, and Nate explains to Sinister it was a one time trick, which his mind has already found a way to work around it.

Do you need to see the scan, or are you willing to concede, and drop the point?

Scans, please.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
And even in that scan you posted, it was made clear that Sinister had made "a perfectly orchestrated trap", aka prepped his mind so he could do that to Nate.

But that's pretty much besides the point, as Sinister is one of the top 5 telepaths on Earth, whereas Apocalypse is not.

Apocalypse's mental defenses are just as good, if not better than Sinister's; so once X-Man dwells into Apoc's mind in order to mind-rape the guy, he will get the same result imo.

"Id"

Scans, please.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4297/xman019reprintlarge16.th.jpghttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1951/xman019reprintlarge17.th.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4297/xman019reprintlarge16.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1951/xman019reprintlarge17.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.