Let's have a video game war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Troll killer
Ground war! Halo wars, star craft, war hammer 40k dawn of war 1 and 2.
Just to mix things up the humans are on the same team IOM, UNSC and Terran. The Protoss, cov and tau are on the same team. And flood, Zerg and tyranides are on the same team. The location is a huge planet with 20 contents. The only air forces allowed are banshies and other air craft of that type.

Zack Fair
I only know about Halo Wars so I can't really say.

Troll killer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I only know about Halo Wars so I can't really say.

If that's the case then why did you comment? Just saying man. embarrasment

TheGoldenSpy
That's too much to wrap my head around

MooCowofJustice
Paste: Nids dominate.

ScreamPaste
They do. >_>

ArtificialGlory
The WH40K side doesn't originate in a video game, so this is probably going to get closed. I believe 3-ways aren't allowed either.

EDIT: My bet would be on the "bug" team.

Troll killer
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Paste: Nids dominate.

Maybe but IOM isn't new to them they will teach the others how to handle them same with tau. They could hold beat them yes? confused

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Troll killer
Maybe but IOM isn't new to them they will teach the others how to handle them same with tau. They could hold beat them yes? confused Not without PIS. >_> The IOM are also a lot better than their allies, who will serve as cannon fodder at best and biomass at worst, feeding the growing Tyranid horde who will, by the way, eat their allies and use the biomass into Tyranids, making the Tyranids the most powerful faction off the bat, the Tau and IOM both have had very limmited success at fightign the Tyranids without a very large force decdicated to the task.

It took every ship in the Ultima segmentum to stop Behemoth, Kraken admittedly ate PIS, but Leviathan is going strong and fighting the most space marine chapters to ever face a single foe since the Horus Heresy, with guard support while also nomming the Orks, Tau, and the Eldar.

Troll killer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Not without PIS. >_> The IOM are also a lot better than their allies, who will serve as cannon fodder at best and biomass at worst, feeding the growing Tyranid horde who will, by the way, eat their allies and use the biomass into Tyranids, making the Tyranids the most powerful faction off the bat, the Tau and IOM both have had very limmited success at fightign the Tyranids without a very large force decdicated to the task.

It took every ship in the Ultima segmentum to stop Behemoth, Kraken admittedly ate PIS, but Leviathan is going strong and fighting the most space marine chapters to ever face a single foe since the Horus Heresy, with guard support while also nomming the Orks, Tau, and the Eldar.

There on the same team they don't kill each other. That would cause fighting between the flood zerg and tyranids witch would make them 3 separate teams soo ya dose not work in this one

ArtificialGlory
I realize that the thread is against the rules, but I'll indulge anyway. The OP isn't very clear on the numbers of the combatants. Is it all of the Terrans, Protoss, Tyranids, Flood, Imperium, etc.? If so, then I don't think a single planet will be a big enough battlefield...

The Scenario
Bug team rakes this. They outnumber everyone by a truly massive degree.

Troll killer
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I realize that the thread is against the rules, but I'll indulge anyway. The OP isn't very clear on the numbers of the combatants. Is it all of the Terrans, Protoss, Tyranids, Flood, Imperium, etc.? If so, then I don't think a single planet will be a big enough battlefield...
About a million or so forces each

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Troll killer
There on the same team they don't kill each other. That would cause fighting between the flood zerg and tyranids witch would make them 3 separate teams soo ya dose not work in this one So, the bug team is forbidden from instawinning by converting their forces into Tyranids? Lame.

They still win. >=P They'll reproduce fastest, and the Tyranids fastest among them.

Troll killer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So, the bug team is forbidden from instawinning by converting their forces into Tyranids? Lame.

They wouldn't be allies if they did that they would be food.

RE: Blaxican
Flood solo, then eat the Tyranid and Zerg.

General Kaliero
Warhammer 40K is not video game-originated. Further, we do not allow 1v1v1 matches.

Feel free to reorganize the concept into a team vs. team version, though, as long as it's video games only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.