Wolverine and the Xmen vs. Slade and the Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comics Cavalade
Wolverine
Storm
Colossus
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Blink
Xman
Rogue(flight, strength, durability, asborb powers version)
Gambit

vs.

Slade Wilson Deathstroke
Terra
Cyborg
Damage
Raven
Kid Flash
Rose Wilson
Kyle Rayner
Star Fire

Each team knows about the other and is getting ready to fight the other. Let's say they get 1 day to get ready.

Konton
Jean.

Comics Cavalade
Originally posted by Konton
Jean. Raven.

Troll killer
X men win if only because you just can't kill wolverine well none of the titans any way. And if Jean has the P word well... If feel bad for the titans. Really bad.

Comics Cavalade
Originally posted by Troll killer
X men win if only because you just can't kill wolverine well none of the titans any way. And if Jean has the P word well... If feel bad for the titans. Really bad. Wolverine can be knocked out tho. I'm sure one of the Titans could maybe manage that.

Troll killer
Ya they could. Trick is making shure he stays that way untile the fights over.

Konton
Originally posted by Comics Cavalade
Raven.

Raven doesn't have the feats to face off against Jean. Even if you throw her a bone and let her tap into Trigon's power, Dark Raven hasn't done anything on Jean's level. I'm a big Raven/Titan's fan and she just can't eat stars and contend with Universal threats like Jean can.

Comics Cavalade
Raven doesn't have the feats to face off against Jean. Even if you throw her a bone and let her tap into Trigon's power, Dark Raven hasn't done anything on Jean's level.

Raven messes with souls. Jean messes with minds. They could very likely just take each other out. And Raven can tap Trigon's power easily.

Konton
Except they won't take each other out because Jean can just shut her down instantly.

Comics Cavalade
Except they won't take each other out because Jean can just shut her down instantly. Maybe. If the GL would let that happen. GL's shields can resist telepathic bolts. Plus I'm sure Raven has faced powerful telepaths before. I gotta check something.

Konton
She's never resisted any telepaths unless you count Jericho, who was freaked out by her mind one time (Raven was falling under Trigon's influence) and he actually overcame her in another instance. Aside from that, Jean can just tk crush the Lantern and move on. Phoenix really isn't something herald levelers can take on.

Troll killer
Maybe. If the GL would let that happen. GL's shields can resist telepathic bolts. Plus I'm sure Raven has faced powerful telepaths before. I gotta check something.
The theres the you know what force. Agien I feel bad for the titans in less one of them is Vulcan level or higher the titans losess this one.

Comics Cavalade
She's never resisted any telepaths unless you count Jericho, who was freaked out by her mind one time (Raven was falling under Trigon's influence) and he actually overcame her in another instance. Aside from that, Jean can just tk crush the Lantern and move on. Phoenix really isn't something herald levelers can take on. Jericho is not a telepath. He's some kind of body inhabiter.

Konton
"Unless you count Jericho" implied that he wasn't a true telepath and you should take the example with a grain of salt.

Comics Cavalade
"Unless you count Jericho" implied that he wasn't a true telepath and you should take the example with a grain of salt. Ok. Did some research. Raven can definitely mess with Jean's mind via her soul. How does Jean defend against soul attacks? Raven does seem to have some sort of Tp powers. I think they could take each other out.

Konton
Raven has never displayed the power you're insinuating she has.

She's not really a telepath, she's an empath. Before her resurrection she could force others to feel emotions, read emotions, and heal non-fatal wounds. She also did random psychic stuff like project illusions one time on Slade's son and communicate with her mind.

HOWEVER, since her resurrection she has not displayed the ability to use her empathy in any offensive way. She gained flight and metahuman physicality, but she has to rely on the soul-self and teleportation now.

In order for Raven to be able to attack Jean's soul, she would have to be able to deal with the wrath of the Phoenix Force and Jean's own innate fortitude (hellooooo one of the most powerful straight up telepaths EVER). Problem is, she won't be able to. Raven is kind of weak these days. People like Supergirl have been breaking out of the soul-self with nothing but willpower.

Comics Cavalade

She's not really a telepath, she's an empath. Before her resurrection she could force others to feel emotions, read emotions, and heal non-fatal wounds. She also did random psychic stuff like project illusions one time on Slade's son and communicate with her mind.

HOWEVER, since her resurrection she has not displayed the ability to use her empathy in any offensive way. She gained flight and metahuman physicality, but she has to rely on the soul-self and teleportation now.

In order for Raven to be able to attack Jean's soul, she would have to be able to deal with the wrath of the Phoenix Force and Jean's own innate fortitude (hellooooo one of the most powerful straight up telepaths EVER). Problem is, she won't be able to. Raven is kind of weak these days. People like Supergirl have been breaking out of the soul-self with nothing but willpower. Why would Jean Grey have the PF in this thread? I didn't say she had it. It's also just as plausible that Kid Flash could KO Jean before she raises any shields. Plus I am unaware of any weaker Raven. If you refer to evil Supergirl, she seemed weird. She was doing stuff she shouldn't have been doing.

Troll killer

In order for Raven to be able to attack Jean's soul, she would have to be able to deal with the wrath of the Phoenix Force and Jean's own innate fortitude (hellooooo one of the most powerful straight up telepaths EVER). Problem is, she won't be able to. Raven is kind of weak these days. People like Supergirl have been breaking out of the soul-self with nothing but willpower.
That soundess about right. Happy Dance

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Even Evil Future Raven (who could empathically render the entire West Coast emotionless because she's constantly feeding off them, while being half a country away) wouldn't be a threat to current Jean Grey.

Troll killer
Why would Jean Grey have the PF in this thread? I didn't say she had it. It's also just as plausible that Kid Flash could KO Jean before she raises any shields. Plus I am unaware of any weaker Raven. If you refer to evil Supergirl, she seemed weird. She was doing stuff she shouldn't have been doing.
Why the hell not? Its part of her the god damn PF as far this goes in less the rules say she don't have it she has it. Inless she lost it recently but last I heard she was dead.

Konton
Jean Grey always has the Phoenix unless the thread creator says otherwise. You can't really even have a forum debate without it because all of her feats stem from her secondary mutation making her ONE with the Force. You could say "classic" Jean but her only Phoenix-less feats are from very very very early X-books in which was was so incompetent she could barely move a book if she tried.

You also specified prep time, so the X-Men will definitely start with shields up lol.

This wasn't evil Supergirl. This was a couple years back. When she took on Wonder Girl and then the other Titans briefly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.