Hell's Bells

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
Do u think hell is bening alive here on Earth?

ADarksideJedi
Most people just by there actions are living in hell by worshiping different gods and not living a good life.But a sinful one.l

Mindship
Originally posted by alltoomany
Do u think hell is bening alive here on Earth? Lemme check with a parent whose child's face adorns a milk carton, and I'll get back to ya.

Oh wait...hello? Is this Sendai? Yeah, listen, I got a question here...

Deja~vu
Hell's in the center of the Earth right? All the entities that ever existed on all the millions of planets are there now and it's a bit crowded, I hear.

Rent must be a bit*h!

alltoomany
Originally posted by Mindship
Lemme check with a parent whose child's face adorns a milk carton, and I'll get back to ya.

Oh wait...hello? Is this Sendai? Yeah, listen, I got a question here...

Com on it was only a question to which you spoke ur mind

Mindship
Originally posted by alltoomany
Com on it was only a question to which you spoke ur mind Understood...though it was enough of a question to 'inspire' a thread.

alltoomany
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Hell's in the center of the Earth right? All the entities that ever existed on all the millions of planets are there now and it's a bit crowded, I hear.

Rent must be a bit*h!

Maybe we are livng at the center of the earth... how far up do we need to go before we loose gravity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.