Jason Todd vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Lets see how Jason Todd does against a brick.

Jason has 6 months prep time with full knowledge of J'onn and gets full access to all of Bruce Wayne's toys.

Who wins and why?

Martian_mind
**** you.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Martian_mind
**** you.

Mini Bennett
What? sad

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Jason Todd can't just use fire.

SquallX
You do know every time Bruce wins against someone on Superman's level has to do, not how much good his prep is, but because the author dick ride him.

Any way, take out CIS, PIS, and MM rapes with the utmost ease.

"Id"
**** you.

Blight
Whoa... peeps be pissed one eye

Mindset
**** you. laughing out loud

I say they both lose, they're pretty lame.

Blight
I think Bodie Broadus loses stick out tongue

Entity
J'onn assrapes him!

Seriously the guy has nearly every damn power there is and should damn nearly never lose PERIOD!

Hell the ONLY reason he ever loses to Supes, DC's self proclaimed Jesus of superheros, really is because the supeaholic logicless fans and DC will never stop riding his johnson!

complexbrother
hell with 6 months prep time and full knowlege of J'onn I could damn near take him down, He dies.

Entity
Originally posted by complexbrother
hell with 6 months prep time and full knowlege of J'onn I could damn near take him down, He dies. How? What in all of reality are you actually going to be able to do to him?

The only thing there is to hurt him is fire and who knows how much it can really hurt him. Even if its the best case scenario then how can you plan to get close enough to him to do anything with it? Between telepathy, flight, speed, intangibility, invisibility, n martian vision how can you use any kind of fire to attack him?

Then even if you could manage a feat like that, with all his powers how could you plan on implementing it before he's speedblitzed, psychically lobotomised, martian visioned you into a splatter stain, or just freezes you and thrown you into the sun?

KingD19
During those 6 months of prep...I'd bang M'egan unmercifully...Martain poon is the sweetest.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
During those 6 months of prep...I'd bang M'egan unmercifully...Martain poon is the sweetest. Hello, Megan!

KingD19
Originally posted by marwash22
Hello, Megan!

o/

Philosophía
Jason lights his knife on fire and skins J'onn alive.

Omega Vision
With six months prep and all of Batman's resources pretty sure a normal person could have a decent shot of taking J'onn down.

inimalist
Originally posted by Blight
I think Bodie Broadus loses stick out tongue
**** you.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Entity
J'onn assrapes him!

Seriously the guy has nearly every damn power there is and should damn nearly never lose PERIOD!

Hell the ONLY reason he ever loses to Supes, DC's self proclaimed Jesus of superheros, really is because the supeaholic logicless fans and DC will never stop riding his johnson!

That's actually not true.

You're just bitter. stick out tongue

Lord_Talron
jason's middle name is peter. god i love the bat-family

Entity
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's actually not true.

You're just bitter. stick out tongue Care to pin point the exact part that is untrue?

Wait wait, your right. J'onn would never assrape Jason, he's never been into guys, let alone mentally twisted red headed human ones! sick

MrMind
lol at people who still think J'onn has weakness to to fire.

-Pr-
Care to pin point the exact part that is untrue?

Wait wait, your right. J'onn would never assrape Jason, he's never been into guys, let alone mentally twisted red headed human ones! sick

ive underlined them:

J'onn assrapes him!

as for jonn having "every damn power", versatility aint shit if you don't have the power to back it up. Jonn does have impressive power; just not high herald power most of the time.

Martian_mind

as for jonn having "every damn power", versatility aint shit if you don't have the power to back it up. Jonn does have impressive power; just not high herald power most of the time.

Heh, silly Irishman.

Zack Fair
Gotta love the martian's reaction.

Entity
ive underlined them:

as for jonn having "every damn power", versatility aint shit if you don't have the power to back it up. Jonn does have impressive power; just not high herald power most of the time. What do you mean "most of the time"?

Either he does or doesn't, J'onn's powers are pretty constant. His weakness is really the only thing I've seen vary greatly with him. Superman being DC's flagship character and uber blind fandom in a nearly depthless character is exactly the only reasons Clark can ever beat him. Otherwise Supe couldn't do much more than touch J'onn without being mindraped or bitchslapped in a split second of tangablity to avoid his offences. All of which J'onn has!

-Pr-
Heh, silly Irishman.

coming from an aussie...

What do you mean "most of the time"?

Either he does or doesn't, J'onn's powers are pretty constant. His weakness is really the only thing I've seen vary greatly with him. Superman being DC's flagship character and uber blind fandom in a nearly depthless character is exactly the only reasons Clark can ever beat him. Otherwise Supe couldn't do much more than touch J'onn without being mindraped or bitchslapped in a split second of tangablity to avoid his offences. All of which J'onn has!

I was talking about how consistently he's been represented.

Except that it's not. Superman is faster, stronger, and can resist the Martian's telepathy. So no, no mindraping. Even the bitchslapping is pushing it.

Crying out fanboyism doesn't really paint an accurate picture.

Blight
Originally posted by inimalist
The Wire is the best show ever made...

Entity
I love how people can ignore a low level telepath like Lord completely taking control of Superman to the point he beat the hell out of Bruce & trying to kill Diana without hesitation.

As if J'onn isn't on Max's level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Ok, that's outright bullshit right there. Max Lord took YEARS getting into Superman's head.

JakeTheBank
J'onn didn't pick up Max's deception, though. I don't think Max is going to win a psychic showdown with J'onn, but his very character is completely different from J'onn as are his means of telepathic ownage.

-Pr-
I love how people can ignore a low level telepath like Lord completely taking control of Superman to the point he beat the hell out of Bruce & trying to kill Diana without hesitation.

As if J'onn isn't on Max's level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ermm:

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, that's outright bullshit right there. Max Lord took YEARS getting into Superman's head.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
J'onn didn't pick up Max's deception, though. I don't think Max is going to win a psychic showdown with J'onn, but his very character is completely different from J'onn as are his means of telepathic ownage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.