strongest character/team apocalypse and his creations could take down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
apocalypse

exodus

holocaust (dark nemesis)

harbinger

living monolith

moses magnum

stryfe

archangel

sinister

VS?

inimalist
that is a mean team...

Parmaniac
prep?

psycho gundam
nah, just straight up

inimalist
the problem I see is that they lack any ftl counter. so like, they could take on the full roster of classic gotg, but might not get past starhawks speed...

I'd say they could beat most, if not all asgardians under Odin.

TheTyrant
Zeus.

carver9
This is a powerful team. Nothing below the JLA is taking them out and with CIS on, I can see them taking out the main 7 imo.

Good squad... VERY powerful team.

Comics Cavalade
Originally posted by carver9
This is a powerful team. Nothing below the JLA is taking them out and with CIS on, I can see them taking out the main 7 imo.

Good squad... VERY powerful team. Hell no. Superman could blitz most of this team. Not to mention the other speedsters, Flash, WW, MM, and Bat kick.

inimalist
MM would be useless against this team

you are correct though, the only reason jla wins is speed

Comics Cavalade
Originally posted by inimalist
MM would be useless against this team

you are correct though, the only reason jla wins is speed MM is more powerful than most any single person on the team with few exceptions. I have doubts Apoc could even defeat MM.

Sin I AM
lmao Thor solos

carver9
Originally posted by Comics Cavalade
Hell no. Superman could blitz most of this team. Not to mention the other speedsters, Flash, WW, MM, and Bat kick.

You didn't read my part where I said CIS. If the jla fight in character, they are losing. Then majority of these members, at least 2 have flown through space at FTL as well and Exodus can shut down half of the JLA team minds. Then apocalypse is a telepath along with Sinister and Holocaust is a soul absorber...

Stryfe is a telepath and imo could give hell to any of the JLA members. This team has what it takes to rip through the JLA IF the JLA doesn't start off at their peaks and even then, its questionable since each and every last one of apoc crew have high end durability.

TheTyrant
The Harbinger of Apocalypse will crush the JLA as soon as it adapts to their attacks.

carver9
My bad... Archangel gets one shotted.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lmao Thor solos

Thor's already lost to Harbinger of Apocalypse.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thor's already lost to Harbinger of Apocalypse.

scans? and i thought u were talking about dc harbinger

inimalist
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lmao Thor solos

exodus or holocaust alone would give Thor trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.