Morrigan and Ken X Ryu and Lilith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Morrigan and Ken R out on a date, Morrigan plans to steal Ken's soul. Meanwhile, Lilith hires Ryu 2 defeat Morrigan, telling him that a battle with Morrigan will B the greatest fight of his life. Ryu agrees and they set off to ruin a date, Ryu not knowing that Ken is with Morrigan.

Who wins?

Tha C-Master
Ryu and Ken don't seem to be a factor.

No End N Site
Ken's gonna be like, "So you're into the whole loli thing? Figures with Sakura and all that."

It won't help since Lilith's sexual innuendo surpasses even Morrigan.

Lilith...

How strange... It's wilting... Ha! Ha!

I feel something is melting inside, so light and great...

It's hot and sticky. Nice! (edited for the US release: It's hot and sticky. So this is blood? Nice!)

You're so passionate! You're going to consume me!

And that's only 'some' of the shit she says in the game.

Tha C-Master
They edited that, lol.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They edited that, lol.

Like Capcom not wanting to put Morrigan in US MVC3 commercials. Or MVC developers gettin chewed out for sneaking Morrigan and Lilith's BDSM win poses in 'twice'.

Censorship is weak!

Tha C-Master
What poses? Link?

Frisky Dingo
http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2224376/morrigan-and-lilith-o.gif

I think this is the 1.

Tha C-Master
I've seen that one before, it is rare. Haven't seen the one in 3d though.

NemeBro
Am I the only one who think Ken has already won this by virtue of he is actually dating Morrigan?

Tha C-Master
Amen.

Zack Fair
TMhsNwqwSmk

Tha C-Master
What was the prologue, why did he take her shopping?

Frisky Dingo
What was the prologue, why did he take her shopping?

Eliza was away and Ken went on "the hunt".

Ken: Hey there Morrigan! Interested in having a cup of tea with me sometime?
Morrigan: Why not? But first, how about a sparring match? I'm so dreadfully bored! I know! How about you buy me a pair of shoes if I win, and a new outfit if I lose?
Ken: Sure! That sounds... Hey wait!

I've seen that one before, it is rare. Haven't seen the one in 3d though.

Yeah, she hardly ever does it. I'm almost positive that it isn't N MVC3. Capcom made sure of that. Just having Morrigan and Felicia N the game was tiptoeing across the line, according 2 them.

Tha C-Master
So Ken was trying to get that, lol...

Capcom have become wimps.

Frisky Dingo
Unfortunately and N more ways than 1. They'R always complaining about "image".

Tha C-Master
Damn casual gamers and Moral Guardians.

No End N Site
MVC4 s gonna have a 2 attack button scheme and instant death moves when your health gets low.

Frisky Dingo
Still butthurt? It's OK, U'll get over it. I still like MVC3.

Tha C-Master
Don't think the actual "game" is bad, I myself (I know you weren't aiming that at me) were talking about something else.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I still like MVC3.

You're lyin to yo'self. And that's fine.

No End N Site
Don't think the actual "game" is bad, I myself (I know you weren't aiming that at me) were talking about something else.

Right, I just don't like the direction it took (really don't like it). Got my fingers crossed from MK9 and Duke 4Ever. Maybe they can reignite my gaming spirit.

Tha C-Master
MK9 looks cool. Shame they are now getting gameplay under light, now that the blood gimmick is no longer shocking like it was 20 years ago.

Twisted Metal and Duke for me.

No End N Site
MK9 looks cool. Shame they are now getting gameplay under light, now that the blood gimmick is no longer shocking like it was 20 years ago.

Twisted Metal and Duke for me.

I just hope the damn game gets released cuz that "Balls of Steel Edition" sounds damn neat. I could use every item in that damn thing.

Tha C-Master
Balls of Steel Edition eh?

No End N Site
You mean, you haven't heard?

Tha C-Master
You have balls of steel?

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
You're lyin to yo'self. And that's fine.

Should I get U sum Lebron Jame brand tissue? Also, I've been reading about yur favorite bottom tier Darkstalker. He's pretty great. A B+ class anomaly, that's 4 sure.

Tha C-Master
You two lovebirds.

No End N Site
You have balls of steel?

I do, that's prolly why Frisky's so infatuated with me. But just like Snoop, "We don't luv dem hoes."

And Frisk, leave Lebron alone. You aint even from Cleavland, cuzin! Just jumpin on the hate train!

Tha C-Master
You have been macking the boards lately, makes me proud.

Frisky Dingo
I do, that's prolly why Frisky's so infatuated with me. But just like Snoop, "We don't luv dem hoes."

And Frisk, leave Lebron alone. You aint even from Cleavland, cuzin! Just jumpin on the hate train!

1st I was a "BAN", as U put it and now, I'm a hoe? U R a very creative lttle man.

And Y don't U try 2 not hang on Lebron's ***? The man ruined his legacy and he's a cry baby. That's what happens win U believe yur own ridiculous hype. How much is the ring really going 2 mean now that he's with the Heat? laughing

Tha C-Master
You don't like Lebron eh?

Frisky Dingo
Not that. He's just overrated.

Tha C-Master
So you don't think he's just that good?

No End N Site
He's a hatah. Talkin to this kid about some BBall that doesn't concern MJ will be filled with hate.

@ Frisky: He's about as emotional as any other super star baller. And you ma'phuckaz need to get over his departure. Shit is old news now and was strictly business. True, it woulda been more epic a win if he had stayed and pulled it off, but a ring is a ring, a win is win, and success is success. No one ones wants to be a Charlie B. Great ball player with nothing to show for his greatness but stats.

Tha C-Master
You two are funny.

Frisky Dingo
So you don't think he's just that good?

He is good, really good. But he isn't the only high profile athlete that matters, like everyone makes him out 2 B. He definitely isn't "The King" of anything.

Frisky Dingo
He's a hatah. Talkin to this kid about some BBall that doesn't concern MJ will be filled with hate.

@ Frisky: He's about as emotional as any other super star baller. And you ma'phuckaz need to get over his departure. Shit is old news now and was strictly business. True, it woulda been more epic a win if he had stayed and pulled it off, but a ring is a ring, a win is win, and success is success. No one ones wants to be a Charlie B. Great ball player with nothing to show for his greatness but stats.

U'R talking like he's already got his ring. U'R WAY OFF. I'll say this, I would rather work harder and rally my team 2 pull off 1 of the greatest Championship victories N recent history than take the easy route just 2 get myself a championship title that wont matter any where near as much. On the Cavs, he was a leader. Now he's just Wade's assistant.

Tha C-Master
So you like Wade better?

Frisky Dingo
I do, but I'm just saying that the Heat is Wade's team. Win Lebron left 2 join the Heat, he left 2 B part of Wade's group. He's no longer the hero he could have been.

Tha C-Master
Because he played second fiddle?

No End N Site
U'R talking like he's already got his ring. U'R WAY OFF. I'll say this, I would rather work harder and rally my team 2 pull off 1 of the greatest Championship victories N recent history than take the easy route just 2 get myself a championship title that wont matter any where near as much. On the Cavs, he was a leader. Now he's just Wade's assistant.

You livin in a fantasy world. Pros ball for the love of ball, but they also play to win. If they didn't, they wouldn't go pro. He wants to win, it's as simple as that. I aint mad at'im for it either.Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You two are funny.

That's cuz he's a clown.

Tha C-Master
You finish up the act.

Frisky Dingo
You livin in a fantasy world. Pros ball for the love of ball, but they also play to win. If they didn't, they wouldn't go pro. He wants to win, it's as simple as that. I aint mad at'im for it either.

That's cuz he's a clown.

U have no honor. I have a feeling U would sell your soul 4 "success".

No End N Site
U have no honor. I have a feeling U would sell your soul 4 "success".

No. But in 'your' eyes, I would got to very great lengths to win. You stay the honorable loser. smile

Tha C-Master
lol damn at the sig.

Frisky Dingo
No. But in 'your' eyes, I would got to very great lengths to win. You stay the honorable loser. smile

I'd rather B satisfied as the honorable loser and 1 day win it big, than 2 always win it big and B ashamed of myself every day. U only need 2 win once.

Sexy sig, tho. Couldn't fight your obsession, huh?

Tha C-Master
Morrigan wins because of the sig.

No End N Site
Sexy sig, tho. Couldn't fight your obsession, huh?

Morrigan>>>>>>Every fictional woman combined times INFINITY AND BEYOND!

She is the secret of the universe!

I'd rather B satisfied as the honorable loser and 1 day win it big, than 2 always win it big and B ashamed of myself every day. U only need 2 win once.

I won't be ashamed. You must be thinkin of someone else, pal.

lol damn at the sig.

I do my best.embarrasment Was tryin to go for that Sin City look.

Tha C-Master
Well it's good.

Esomark
MOARrigan! stick out tongue

Frisky Dingo

I won't be ashamed. You must be thinkin of someone else, pal.

U R the embodiment of dishonor.

And Geez, U have 2 change that signature. I like Morrigan just as much as the next guy, 1 of my most favorite fictional females 2 ever B created. But that sig overwhelmingly distracting. I can barely think lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.