Legion vs Dr Strange Telepathy Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
First battle is telepathy only. Second is full power.Classic strange.

Uriel005
first fight 7-10 strange. 2nd fight Probably legion

Colossus-Big C
legion recently just recreated the universe....,.

"Id"

psycho gundam
yeah, legion is broken

Uriel005

TricksterPriest
For the record, LP didn't bring it up, but magic-based TP is different from normal TP. Standard defenses don't work on the magic version, it's like using a backdoor.

Also, Strange has immunity to TP via the eye.

"Id"
Strange has resistance or high tolerance thanks to the EoA and his mental training. Waving the flag of immunity would not only make it wrong, but an outright lie.

Logic dictates that If Strange had immunity to TP, Long Pig would not have bothered to make the topic in the first place.

King Kandy
Strange has lost to TP before... the eye can defeat almost all illusions and mental intrusions, but it is not flawless and extremely powerful beings have been known to get around it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Kandy
Strange has lost to TP before... the eye can defeat almost all illusions and mental intrusions, but it is not flawless and extremely powerful beings have been known to get around it. Legion could but I think that his lack of focus hurts him in a purely tp fight with a high end mystic tp user.

Utrigita
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah, legion is broken

caaraa
legion recently just recreated the universe

long pig
DS isn't totally immune, but as close as you can get. Honestly, i've never heard of him losing a tp battle against anyone ever with or without the eoa. Not even against dormmamu and umar or when the vishanti attacked him.

King Kandy
Umar beat him once but he let her win...

"Id"
Regarding my claim of Universal Telepathy: In the 616 verse, no one is aware or questioning what Legion did the universe.

I figured that must have taken some serious mental power, if they are going about their business without missing the entire crew of New Mutants, & X-Men Legacy. Than you have him mind wiping the Phoenix Force/avatar (what ever it comes out to be), which should place him high above the top tier telepaths in regards to Mental Force.

dmills
So we have yet another universal scale reality altering mutie running around huh? Smh.

Originally posted by "Id"
Regarding my claim of Universal Telepathy: In the 616 verse, no one is aware or questioning what Legion did the universe.

I figured that must have taken some serious mental power, if they are going about their business without missing the entire crew of New Mutants, & X-Men Legacy. Than you have him mind wiping the Phoenix Force/avatar (what ever it comes out to be), which should place him high above the top tier telepaths in regards to Mental Force. a hologram of utopia would suffice for that, I think that's just the writers neglecting it though.

he did put hope in a daze, but she is pretty inept. chuck the cuckoos and blindfold didnt buy the warp however.

Originally posted by dmills
So we have yet another universal scale reality altering mutie running around huh? Smh. I personally cant get enough of them. were up to 6 now:

wanda
franklin
legion
braddock
mjj
clyde

"Id"
So we have yet another universal scale reality altering mutie running around huh? Smh.
From the active list?

Wanda: She is back, but my scouter fails to pick up her current power level.
Franklin: Yup he is up and around messing up shiz.
Legion: Yup, up their with Franklin.
Braddock: MIA
MJJ: Dead
Clyde: Currently incapacitated either by burnout, or sitting in his cell.

So its really just two.

"Id"
Originally posted by 753
a hologram of utopia would suffice for that, I think that's just the writers neglecting it though.

he did put hope in a daze, but she is pretty inept. chuck the cuckoos and blindfold didnt buy the warp however.

That what I was thinking. Thats its not Legion and his reality warp. But some kind dream state reality ala movie "Inception". But I am just going through the motions issue by issue.

You know what, I should not even bring up Age of X until its sorted out.

Though the writers did state that Hope is not the Phoenix Chick. It remains to be revealed who she is.

dmills
Originally posted by "Id"
From the active list?

Wanda: She is back, but my scouter fails to pick up her current power level.
Franklin: Yup he is up and around messing up shiz.
Legion: Yup, up their with Franklin.
Braddock: MIA
MJJ: Dead
Clyde: Currently incapacitated either by burnout, or sitting in his cell.

So its really just two. laughing out loud There you go with those stupid facts again. Let me live in myopia damnit!

"Id"
laughing out loud There you go with those stupid facts again. Let me live in myopia damnit!

No U!131fist

long pig
Strange has multiversal TP, boardering on omniscience. After looking thru Doc's spect thread, Trickster is right. He is immune to non magical TP with the eye. Agamotto is said to be the greatest tp in existance because of the eye. The Orb is only a fraction of Ag's power, the eye is all of it. So i assume Doc with the eye is mentally equal. I'd like to see him ever beaten via tp. This thread may need to drop the tp only battle.

SasuOna
In regards to Legion causing AOX lets be real its only effecting Utopia not the entire 616 universe from what Iv'e seen.

Originally posted by SasuOna
In regards to Legion causing AOX lets be real its only effecting Utopia not the entire 616 universe from what Iv'e seen. you havent read the latest chapter then. whoever did it placed the 616 universe inside a box in a room in the fortress. chuck says "she grabbed everything too", presumably danger found a way to use legion's power as he was ruled out by blindfold. not that he needs this feat to be conidered a unviersal warper. after erasing ghe elder gods he replace the 616 they had invaded and ruined with a "backup" in warlock's words.

SasuOna
I read the latest chapter thats not showing how its effecting the entire 616 universe its showing how he took a piece of the Age of X reality and brought it into the 616 Reality on top of Utopia. Rogue is commenting on their universe in the box ie nothing outside the force walls means their universe doesn't exist outside those walls.

I read the latest chapter thats not showing how its effecting the entire 616 universe its showing how he took a piece of the Age of X reality and brought it into the 616 Reality on top of Utopia. Rogue is commenting on their universe in the box ie nothing outside the force walls means their universe doesn't exist outside those walls.
there is no aox reality to be brought atop anything anywhere, it doesnt exist, the memories are fake.

he cut utopia off the 616, warped the entire universe into a box contained by an artificial pocket reality surrounded by nothingness and forged the histories of everyone in there.

rogue sees the unvierse in the box, it is shown in the picture unambiguously. chuck asked what the captured radius had been previously and rogue saw that everything had been locked away in the box, so the radius was universe-wide. no other interpretation is possibble, it's clear as day.

SasuOna
Yes there is an AOX reality Carey confirmed this before the stories even came out but going by your explanation of it thats blatantly ignoring whats going on in the story ie only Utopia being the thing that was effected and Professor Xavier's comments in issue 2 tying into that theory.

A pocket dimension can hold the entire 616 reality? LOL as many infinite dimensions that are within the 616 universe thats pretty impossible.

Until they state that the entire 616 universe was effected we have no reason to jump to conclusions like that. The most logical assumption so far would be that to assume that Legion brought another reality down onto Utopia.

In fact the reason we see dead characters alive like Moira and Jean is because its another reality. That wouldn't be possible if he was just effecting everyone's minds on Utopia.

"Id"

Yes there is an AOX reality Carey confirmed this before the stories even came out but going by your explanation of it thats blatantly ignoring whats going on in the story ie only Utopia being the thing that was effected and Professor Xavier's comments in issue 2 tying into that theory.

A pocket dimension can hold the entire 616 reality? LOL as many infinite dimensions that are within the 616 universe thats pretty impossible.

Until they state that the entire 616 universe was effected we have no reason to jump to conclusions like that. The most logical assumption so far would be that to assume that Legion brought another reality down onto Utopia.

In fact the reason we see dead characters alive like Moira and Jean is because its another reality. That wouldn't be possible if he was just effecting everyone's minds on Utopia. facepalm the telepaths and blindfold (who knew the warp was coming) remember the 616, read the comics. AoX is clealry a fake reality. it's obvious that he warped the 616 and the fact that the universe was found in a box is proof enough of it. professor x's comments complemented by the realization by rogue that the universe is in a box indicates that the radius of the warp was universal and not restricted. just how desperately can your reaching get? your interpretation of it is ludicrous

the idea that a dimension needs to be big to accommodate a unverse is hilarious. did you not tsee the unvierse in the box? was the size of the box infinite? evidently, he warped spacetime to make it all possible. legion has another universe-level reality wearping feat already.

King Kandy
Originally posted by long pig
Strange has multiversal TP, boardering on omniscience. After looking thru Doc's spect thread, Trickster is right. He is immune to non magical TP with the eye. Agamotto is said to be the greatest tp in existance because of the eye. The Orb is only a fraction of Ag's power, the eye is all of it. So i assume Doc with the eye is mentally equal. I'd like to see him ever beaten via tp. This thread may need to drop the tp only battle.
Oh please... he has struggled with non-magic TP plenty of times. Just because he won doesn't mean he's immune. If he was IMMUNE, then the other character's TP would have no effect on him whatsoever and he wouldn't even need to mentally battle them.

SasuOna
I'm pretty sure what long pig is saying is when he moves the eye of aggamotto on his forehead he becomes immune to mental assaults. This is correct because hes done this before when he was suffering mental attacks in the warlock fight and against the ancient one.

King Kandy
But even then, he wasn't immune. Most of his mental battle with the ancient one occurred WITH the eye (and AO even shut it down by blinding it). He still has the fight the effects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.