Who is the weakest being who can one-shot KO....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In the "hive minds" honest opinion, who is the weakest character who can one-shot KO (it can be with either a single punch, a psionic blast, or some form of energy projection) the following:

1) Super Skrull...
2) Waverider...
3) Classic Juggernaut (helmet is on and force field is up)...
4) Thanos (no shielding)...
5) Thanos (all shields at full power)
6) Odin (as he was when he fought Thanos)...
7) Odin (in full powered Giant Size form)...

Black bolt z
For classic juggernaut... Mabye galactus. One shot would be tuff.

Colossus-Big C
why isnt juggs at the very top?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why isnt juggs at the very top? Cuz its not a gauntlet...its just a list.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
In the "hive minds" honest opinion, who is the weakest character who can one-shot KO (it can be with either a single punch, a psionic blast, or some form of energy projection) the following:

1) Super Skrull...
2) Waverider...
3) Classic Juggernaut (helmet is on and force field is up)...
4) Thanos (no shielding)...
5) Thanos (all shields at full power)
6) Odin (as he was when he fought Thanos)...
7) Odin (in full powered Giant Size form)...

Depends on where you view Cube Beings in relation to Celestials. If you view them as above Celestials, then I'd say the weakest character that can one shot any of these guys (Juggernaut is still sorta iffy) is any Celestial.

If you view them as Marvel does below Celestials, then any Cube Being will one shot KO anyone on that list (Juggernaut is iffy again).

I view Cube Beings the way Marvel does, below Celestials. Hence the weakest character that can one shot KO these characters would be a Cube Being.

jalek moye
Originally posted by zopzop
Depends on where you view Cube Beings in relation to Celestials. If you view them as above Celestials, then I'd say the weakest character that can one shot any of these guys (Juggernaut is still sorta iffy) is any Celestial.

If you view them as Marvel does below Celestials, then any Cube Being will one shot KO anyone on that list (Juggernaut is iffy again).

I view Cube Beings the way Marvel does, below Celestials. Hence the weakest character that can one shot KO these characters would be a Cube Being.

i thought you were leader of the Odin > All celestials camp

zopzop
Originally posted by jalek moye
i thought you were leader of the Odin > All celestials camp

Odin > All Celestials in terms of on panel feats. That's not even debatable.

But in implied power Celestials > Odin

jalek moye
I'm saying though you always argue they are greater and that its PIS that he lost. So why do you say they can one shot him?

zopzop
That's been my position all along. Now lets stop hijacking LoM's thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.