Where do you turn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Marie 64
Where do you turn when you feel that a decision made by a KMC moderator against an event or person is wrong, under the premise that said scenario during which actions has been made has not violated any rules?

Is there a chief moderator, "triad", e-mail or some other method of approaching the matter without appearing disrespectful?

Peach
You're supposed to contact the moderator in question via PM.

ScreamPaste
What if the moderator in question refuses to respond?
Can you be banned over PMing?
And if there was a way to prove the moderator did wrong, and they weren't open to it?

These are important, somewhat related questions. stick out tongue

Peach
You can only be banned over PMing if you're spamming via PM.

And I don't like being pestered on MSN; I have absolutely no obligation to respond on there.

Super Marie 64
Thank you. I'd like to present a continuance to my OP, then.

In a hypothetical case, should this moderator be contacted and I feel that the issue was not resolved during our interaction, but my premise still stands that no rules were broken, are there means of going above this moderator's head? Ergo the pondering over chief moderator, a "council" or an e-mail?

Peach
No. Only to Raz, and he's rarely around.

Super Marie 64
Thank you.

Impediment
Originally posted by Peach
No. Only to Raz, and he's rarely never around.

Fixed.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Super Marie 64
Thank you. I'd like to present a continuance to my OP, then.

In a hypothetical case, should this moderator be contacted and I feel that the issue was not resolved during our interaction, but my premise still stands that no rules were broken, are there means of going above this moderator's head? Ergo the pondering over chief moderator, a "council" or an e-mail?

I think it is sometimes good to talk to other moderators about the case, though there's no one that has any decision rights over other global mods, I think if they agree with you they may be able to make a case for it among the other moderators. And well, you can always try Raz, though I assume he might not physically be able to read all the PMs he received since the last time he was on.

chomperx9
I hope He wasnt banned for posting that.

AndaleAndale
Uno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.