Werewolf by Night vs. Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Norse_Force
Fight takes place at night in the Savageland. Full moon is out. The hunt is on. Who takes it?

Sin I AM
Sauron, he was very deadly in his last appearance........not a stomp but a significant majority

Norse_Force
Let's go with the more 'classic' Sauron then, pre-upgrades via Weapon X

Sin I AM
then its much closer, i wonder how the hypnotic stare would effect jack

Norse_Force
I'm not sure if it even would or not... I'm not sure if Jack's mind in his Wolf state would cause him to be immune to such illusions or more susceptible. Either way Sauron has to make direct eye contact, which maybe difficult

Sin I AM
true but thru-out his history he's done so, so i see no reason y he wouldn't here, unless as u say he's bestial...which would be subject to debate. It would be harder yes, but often in h2h confrontations u have to make eye contact ith your opponent...its just natural

Norse_Force
This is true. Jack as also often been depicted starring his opponents in their eyes before he goes for an attack... My guess is to instill fear, but it may lead to his downfall here...

the ninjak
The Werewolf was tamed recently using some kind of enhanced scent and put on his fellow teammates in Marvel Zombies.

I don't like the chances with Hypnotism though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Werewolf was tamed recently using some kind of enhanced scent and put on his fellow teammates in Marvel Zombies.

I don't like the chances with Hypnotism though.

y? unless he goes beserker, i dont see how he really could avoid it

Norse_Force
This is the more classic Werewolf btw... Just as it's the more classic Sauron. Even under the hypnosis, I'm sure Jack could break it eventually... somehow.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Norse_Force
upgrades via Weapon X When did this happen?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
When did this happen?

little while back, he can breathe fire as well

BruceSkywalker
haven't read jack russell in years.. Sauron prolly too easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.