Lucky Luke vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Luke

the ninjak
Looney Tune level characters always win.

Q99
Bullseye is not even close to as good a gunslinger as Luke.

Utrigita
Lucky Luke for the win.

Omega Vision
Heh. Would it be more fair if Bullseye had Hawkeye and Green Arrow on his team?

BigSid
Luke could outdraw his own shadow, he was just that fast, Bullseye would have a chance if he started out hiding somewhere with a sniper rifle and Luke didn't know he was there! smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Heh. Would it be more fair if Bullseye had Hawkeye and Green Arrow on his team?

Lucky Luke can outdraw his own shadow, and while doing so shoot four hats off with three bullets while the guys was on a line...

SamZED
That... is f#$kin insane..

Omega Vision
Now that I think back...I'm fairly certain he could make bullets go around corners and home on targets after leaving the barrel.

Yeah, looking at it now I guess this is spite against Bullseye.

the ninjak
Lucky Luke made the bullet benders in Wanted look like cavemen.

Utrigita
Now that I think back...I'm fairly certain he could make bullets go around corners and home on targets after leaving the barrel.

Yeah, looking at it now I guess this is spite against Bullseye.

Nah not exactly go around corners but he shoot around corners by using the enviroment, in his duel with long luke I think he did so twice, same in one of his fights with the daltons and when Luke met Wyatt Earp, he while behind a rock shot three pistols out of the hands of bandits by throwing another gun over the rock and then hitting the trigger...

Yes it's spite smile

Omega Vision
Hmm...so who can we match against Luke who wouldn't get stomped or stomp him?

Utrigita
Hmm...so who can we match against Luke who wouldn't get stomped or stomp him?

No idea tbh, I once thought that Deadshot might have a decent shot, but then again he can't outdraw his own shadow, and that is basically what you have to find, a human level opponent that is a beyond exceptional marksman and can outdraw his own shadow... My memory isn't exactly full of characters that fit this description.

Omega Vision
Nightcrawler maybe?
Originally posted by Utrigita
No idea tbh, I once thought that Deadshot might have a decent shot, but then again he can't outdraw his own shadow, and that is basically what you have to find, a human level opponent that is a beyond exceptional marksman and can outdraw his own shadow... My memory isn't exactly full of characters that fit this description.
Outdrawing your own shadow would typically imply FTL movement, wouldn't it?

Sort of like how outracing your own shout would mean supersonic movement.

the ninjak

That's where Looney Tune level power comes into play.

It's why He-Man will beat the Hulk.

Utrigita
Originally posted by the ninjak
That's where Looney Tune level power comes into play.

It's why He-Man will beat the Hulk.

Didn't he stalemate pre crisis superman?

Utrigita
Nightcrawler maybe?

Yeah Nightcrawler would have a shot, I thought you were asking for marksmen only.

I have no idea, but I would suppose so. Another indication can be that he is, while drinking a lemonade, capable of drawing his gun, shooting and grapping the drink that still hangs motionless in the air.

Omega Vision
Didn't he stalemate pre crisis superman?
I think it was more like he fought him for a short while. Either way I wouldn't use crossovers.
Yeah Nightcrawler would have a shot, I thought you were asking for marksmen only.

I have no idea, but I would suppose so. Another indication can be that he is, while drinking a lemonade, capable of drawing his gun, shooting and grapping the drink that still hangs motionless in the air.
I think he probably beats any pure marksman type character in comics by virtue of being way too fast and not obeying physics.

Someone like Deathstroke might stand the slimmest of chances against him.

Edit: before making this thread I'd forgotten how badass Luke was.

the ninjak
Bullseye pulled of that feat recently when he took on his father who was protected by an expert teleporter.

He bounced a bullet around himself around his environment to tag the teleporter.

Omega Vision
Bullseye pulled of that feat recently when he took on his father who was protected by an expert teleporter.

He bounced a bullet around himself around his environment to tag the teleporter.
I saw that.

But Lucky Luke basically does that in every issue. stick out tongue

the ninjak
Oh Luke takes this with ease but Bullseye can win this under the right scenario.

But face to face Luke takes this.

Utrigita
I saw that.

But Lucky Luke basically does that in every issue. stick out tongue

thumb up

and Yeah luke is badass.

Lord_Talron
lol luke seems amazing xD

Bentley
Lucky stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Looney Tune level characters always win.

Omega Vision
Would he be legal to draft in a Meta tourney?

Parmaniac
Isn't being faster than your shadow a FTL speed feat?

Omega Vision
Yeah I suppose it is.

So he's as fast as Deathstroke. biscuits

But seriously I'm wondering. If he were legal (and I'd totally understand a tourney host illegalizing him) he'd be a pretty badass addition to any Meta Level team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.