Colossus with Power Gem vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor is going all out for the win. No BFR.

Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus would need the whole damn Infinity Gauntlet to beat Thor. Even then, it's iffy.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus would need the whole damn Infinity Gauntlet to beat Thor. Even then, it's iffy. lol sure

anyways, this will be like juggs vs thor...so PG colossus will demolish thor

JakeTheBank
Thor uses his FTL flight speed to grab the gem from Colossus. duryes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol sure

anyways, this will be like juggs vs thor...so PG colossus will demolish thor

Well then, Thor's in luck, because Juggernaut doesn't demolish Thor unless his extremely weakened.

The Power Gem doesn't automatically make you 10x stronger or anything by the way. If Dumb Drax can't beat Thor with the Power Gem, then Colossus gets stomped. He just looks better than he normally would.

Starscream M
Well then, Thor's in luck, because Juggernaut doesn't demolish Thor unless his extremely weakened.

The Power Gem doesn't automatically make you 10x stronger or anything by the way. If Dumb Drax can't beat Thor with the Power Gem, then Colossus gets stomped. He just looks better than he normally would. it may not make him 10x stronger, but it will enhance Colossus durability beyond that which thor could effect...essentially making colossus juggernaut

this time thor cant remove the enchantment

colossus is also quite a bit more skilled than juggernaut so he would have much greater ease pummeling thor to oblivion

Parmaniac
The Power Gem doesn't automatically make you 10x stronger or anything by the way. If Dumb Drax can't beat Thor with the Power Gem, then Colossus gets stomped. He just looks better than he normally would. By it's descrption the PG should make you invinceble and Parker Robbins has beaten the shit out of Rulk with the "current" PG.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You need uncommon experience and/or knowledge to get such a big boost. It's just Bendis being Bendis.

I'm consistently baffled at how good people think he is. The average person truly is a moron.

it may not make him 10x stronger, but it will enhance Colossus durability beyond that which thor could effect...essentially making colossus juggernaut

this time thor cant remove the enchantment

colossus is also quite a bit more skilled than juggernaut so he would have much greater ease pummeling thor to oblivion

The Power Gem doesn't automatically do that.

Colossus' skill is not what's winning this for him if his winning at all.

Starscream M
You need uncommon experience and/or knowledge to get such a big boost. It's just Bendis being Bendis.

I'm consistently baffled at how good people think he is. The average person truly is a moron.

The Power Gem doesn't automatically do that.

Colossus' skill is not what's winning this for him if his winning at all. power gem: Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

JakeTheBank
power gem: Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

You do realize that the Power Gem doesn't automatically do that for each wielder, right? Not even Hood. If he did, Rulk would be dead as of now.

It all depends on how much of the gem's power Colossus taps into.

Rage.Of.Olympus
power gem: Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

When it's in the Infinity Gauntlet, sure.

Starscream M
it will grant colossus invincibility as colossus is friggin durable already

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You do realize that the Power Gem doesn't automatically do that for each wielder, right? Not even Hood. If he did, Rulk would be dead as of now.

It all depends on how much of the gem's power Colossus taps into. And that's why I hate I-Gem threads...

PillarofOsiris
it will grant colossus invincibility as colossus is friggin durable already

So durable the Hulk broke his arms. Colossus loses badly here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And that's why I hate I-Gem threads...

thumb up

Basically we have to make up a power level for Colossus here in order for him to be a challenge for Thor.

The Nuul
Even Galactus couldnt even beat Rages Thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Nuul
Even Galactus couldnt even beat Rages Thor.

My Thor is TOAA level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Get at me Nuul.

Silent Master
Thor has already beaten a PG user(Drax) and IMO Drax > Colossus.

Thor wins.

The Nuul
And didnt She-Hulk beat Champion with it?

Silent Master
I remember Jen fighting him....so probably.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor has already beaten a PG user(Drax) and IMO Drax > Colossus.

Thor wins. thats abc logic at its worst

Silent Master
How is pointing out that Thor has beaten someone that is

1) Colossus' superior
and
2) Had the power gem

An example of abc logic at it's worst?

JakeTheBank
How is pointing out that Thor has beaten someone that is

1) Colossus' superior
and
2) Had the power gem

An example of abc logic at it's worst?

Because it means that Thor would win.

BigSid
IIRC Jen beat Champion because she worked out hard in her Jen persona so she was much, much stronger when she turned into She Hulk.

Right after she had to wear the Jupiter suit to regulate her strength, she was shown lifting Thing's weight machine on it's highest setting with one hand.

Well that and the fact that in the rematch Champion wasn't using the Gem... wink

As has been said Drax even with the Power Gem got beaten by Thor.

It could be argued that Colossus with the gem would tap into it better than Drax with Drax being childlike and dumb at the time, although the counter argument to that is that Drax at that time had arguably a higher base level of strength than current Colossus.

Also Champion had beaten IIRC a number of high powered beings with the gem, including Drax, Gladiator, Surfer, and Beta Ray Bill (going off the guys I could see in the background being treated for their injuries in the issue)

But the counter argument to that is that Champion was already one of the strongest beings in the universe without the gem and an amazing hand to hand fighter.

And the fights were strictly hand to hand, no other powers allowed

That as has been said is the problem with gem arguments, no two users tap into them in the exact same way, so as we have never seen Colossus with the gem, we have no clue how well he would be able to tap it's power.

quanchi112
If Colossus keeps the gem he wins.

Silent Master
He loses.

quanchi112
He loses. How ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.