The Avengers Vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex

Q99
Capt, not getting into that one, Hal, WW, Flash.

Fights 1 and 2 are good matchups. The rest less so.

Zack Fair
Poor Spidey....

MrMind
Cap.America Vs Batman either way

Thor Vs Superman

Iron Man Vs G.L Hal

Hulk Vs Wonder Woman

Spider-Man Vs Flash

Omega Vision
Lol Spider-Man vs Flash.

JakeTheBank
Well, all of these characters have been in fighting games.

And the Avengers are in the better fighting game. biscuits

Also, Spider-Man Maximum Spiders the Flash FTW.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Supermex

Spider-Man Vs Flash

You have to actually know something about the characters you are pitting against one another. Tell me what about the above makes a good contest on this forum.

aztec
Cap.America Vs Batman

Thor Vs Superman

Iron Man Vs HaL Jordan

Hulk Vs Wonder Woman

Spider-Man Vs Flash

The match ups were one sided.... Batman looses, unless its Grayson. If so he takes the majority from Cap.

Zack Fair
Thor vs Supes is not one-sided.

aztec
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thor vs Supes is not one-sided.

In my book it is wink ...

PillarofOsiris

Spider-Man Vs Flash

WTF?

Supermex
Well in Mortal Kombat the game dont they all seem more like equals in terms of power between the Dc characters and the MK characters, due to the (rage) that is controlling them..then that giving it a chance for Mk characters to be able to fight the more powerful Dc characters in h2h kombat?

So why would people here feel that there would be such wide gaps between Marvel and Dc here in this fight if there all being controlled by the rage from (MK Vs Dc) game?

The Nuul
Iron Man Vs G.L Hal

Spider-Man Vs Flash

WTF?

Spider-Man Vs Flash, The marvel fanboys are not even this bad.

the ninjak
Well in Mortal Kombat the game dont they all seem more like equals in terms of power between the Dc characters and the MK characters, due to the (rage) that is controlling them..then that giving it a chance for Mk characters to be able to fight the more powerful Dc characters in h2h kombat?

So why would people here feel that there would be such wide gaps between Marvel and Dc here in this fight if there all being controlled by the rage from (MK Vs Dc) game?
You're Right! Given that the fights are based on badassery in the side fighter dept.
Cap.America Vs Batman
Thor Vs Superman
Iron Man Vs G.L Hal
Hulk Vs Wonder Woman
Spider-Man Vs Flash

Parmaniac
SPIDER-MAN WTF OWNS DA FLESH!!!!

TheTyrant
Captain America
Thor
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Flash

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America.
Thor.
Green Lantern.
Diana.
Flash.

Originally posted by aztec
In my book it is wink ...
http://www.fellowshipchurch.ca/UserFiles/image/Bible.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America.
Thor.
Green Lantern.
Diana.
Flash.

That's the book that killed Thor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Captain America
Thor
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Flash

Even the "rage" can't help Spidey here.

edster247
Cap vs batman = 5/5

Thor vs superman = 7/3 - mainly because superman is vulnerable to magic

Iron man vs G.L Hal = 4/6

Hulk vs WW = 8/2 - hulk doesn't stay down

Spider-man vs flash = 0/10 spidey gonna die

This is just my opinion

Damborgson
Cap.America

Thor

Hal

Hulk

Flash

JakeTheBank
Final Justice.
Mighty Punish.
Iron Avenger.
Gamma Crush.
Maximum Spider.

Gg.

armedforbattle
Honestly, it's not as one sided as everyone is saying.
Cap vs Bats. Cap wins
Thor vs Supes. Thor wins
Iron Man vs Hal. Hal wins
Hulk vs WW. Hulk wins.
Spidey vs Flash. Flash wins.

So we have Cap, Thor and Hulk vs Hal and Flash.
Unless stated otherwise it's current versions. Thor and Hulk Win, while cap cheerleads.

Damborgson
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111116180029/marvelvscapcom/images/c/c0/Cap_america_final_justice.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lm0tKS8o1qcos2do1_400.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lm0tKS8o1qcos2do4_400.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lm0tKS8o1qcos2do3_250.gif

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America.
Thor.
Green Lantern.
Diana.
Flash.

That . . .

was awesome! lol

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Damborgson
Cap.America

Thor

Hal

Hulk

Flash
This

abhilegend
laughing out loud @ thor winning here.

Silent Master
Thor vs Superman is a close fight, I don't see a problem if some people think that Thor wins 6/10. Just like I wouldn't see a problem if others thought that Superman won 6/10.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend

In a comic/forum fight, it's certainly pretty even with arguments going either way.

Thor would kick Superman's ass in a video game style fight, though. No bones about it. MK vs. DCU Superman would get railed by MvC3 Thor. Even the Mugen versions of each would have Thor win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In a comic/forum fight, it's certainly pretty even with arguments going either way.

Thor would kick Superman's ass in a video game style fight, though. No bones about it. MK vs. DCU Superman would get railed by MvC3 Thor. Even the Mugen versions of each would have Thor win.
In a comic we already saw how that played out, in forum and in a no hold barred CBR style of fight thor gets erased from existance.stick out tongue

Haven't played the games, so no comments. However DCUO superman would shitstomp any video game thor, I'd bet.

JakeTheBank
In a comic we already saw how that played out, in forum and in a no hold barred CBR style of fight thor gets erased from existance.stick out tongue

Haven't played the games, so no comments. However DCUO superman would shitstomp any video game thor, I'd bet.

Yes, with Superman barely beating Thor and going on about how he was one of the single toughest opponents he ever faced and Thor claiming he had Superman's measure for a rematch. thumb up CBR's stupid and in that kind of equally stupid fight Thor just absorbs everything and sends it back x100.

I've played enough to tell you fighting game! Superman, while impressive, gets decimated by fighting game! Thor. Though, MKvsDC Superman could be a spamming little bastard with his ground pound combo. DCUO Superman who's been floating next to the sun for who knows how long?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by MrMind
Cap.America Vs Batman either way

Thor Vs Superman

Iron Man Vs G.L Hal

Hulk Vs Wonder Woman

Spider-Man Vs Flash

thumb up

Damborgson

Nothing laughable about it really. It's a split beteen them more or less with an edge to thor if I have to pick.

And if this is actually intended to be video game versions MvsC thor rams mjolnir through clarks chest.

abhilegend
Yes, with Superman barely beating Thor and going on about how he was one of the single toughest opponents he ever faced and Thor claiming he had Superman's measure for a rematch. thumb up CBR's stupid and in that kind of equally stupid fight Thor just absorbs everything and sends it back x100.

I've played enough to tell you fighting game! Superman, while impressive, gets decimated by fighting game! Thor. Though, MKvsDC Superman could be a spamming little bastard with his ground pound combo. DCUO Superman who's been floating next to the sun for who knows how long?
It wasn't barely which I've explained to you before. I was joking there.

Ok.

No, even after amp faded and getting weaker he soloed JLA/JSA in one page.

Blight
Mugen Thor owns literally everyone in this fight. That beast was only rivalled by wonder woman.

JakeTheBank
It wasn't barely which I've explained to you before. I was joking there.

Ok.

No, even after amp faded and getting weaker he soloed JLA/JSA in one page.

The dialogue and art shows us that Superman barely beat Thor and certainly didn't do so easily. You got jokes, son?! Me, too.

Good.

Video game Thor is better.

-Pr-
Lego Superman was completely invulnerable to everything bar Kryptonite.

sneer

abhilegend
The dialogue and art shows us that Superman barely beat Thor and certainly didn't do so easily. You got jokes, son?! Me, too.

Good.

Video game Thor is better.
The action in the following pages showed otherwise.

Your jokes are lame.sneer

This good?
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/th_dcuol_13__0016-0017.jpg http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/th_dcuol_13__0018.jpg

Blight
Originally posted by -Pr-
Lego Superman was completely invulnerable to everything bar Kryptonite.

sneer

Look what your comment did uhuh

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/IMAG0674.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blight
Look what your comment did uhuh

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/IMAG0674.jpg

i love that game.

Blight
Originally posted by -Pr-
i love that game.

I've been meaning to get it for a while now. You just reminded ne. I like just about all the lego games.

-Pr-
I've been meaning to get it for a while now. You just reminded ne. I like just about all the lego games.

Same here. I'm even looking forward to the sequel, and of course LOTR.

Blight
Yeah lotr should prove awesome. Have they announced another Batman sequel??

-Pr-
Yeah lotr should prove awesome. Have they announced another Batman sequel??

Sorry I read it wrong. It's a Lego movie based on the DC universe. Like their star wars specials.

ColossusGrundy
This isn't even close

Only win for marvel is cap

JakeTheBank
Not even close?

lol

Zack Fair

I've played enough to tell you fighting game! Superman, while impressive, gets decimated by fighting game! Thor. Though, MKvsDC Superman could be a spamming little bastard with his ground pound combo. DCUO Superman who's been floating next to the sun for who knows how long? Now now. Thor claims a lot of shit that ain't true.

Thor sucks in marvel 3. I wanted to use him, really did...but meh. WTF? Could've been an awesome character. As it stands all he has is the most health(although I'm not sure if someone from Ultimate beat him to that)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Now now. Thor claims a lot of shit that ain't true.

Thor sucks in marvel 3. I wanted to use him, really did...but meh. WTF? Could've been an awesome character. As it stands all he has is the most health(although I'm not sure if someone from Ultimate beat him to that)

Based on the actual fight and how they were portrayed in Avengers/JLA, I'm inclined to believe him.

He doesn't suck, not by a long shot. He's far from the fastest character, but his damage potential is ridiculous and his special moves give him a lot of mobility and the means to attack in a variety of directions. With the right assists, Thor beats the shit out of people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.