Sentry vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Round 1: Sentry vs J'onn

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/784766-sentry_returns001_super.jpgVShttp://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/MartianManhunter_5647.jpg

Round 2 Void vs Fernus

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73893/1641364-prv6620_pg8_super.jpgVShttp://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27414/976112-fernus_super.jpg

They are fighting in character for Round 1. Round 2 is all out bloodlust mode.

Fight takes place in Asgard.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
So this is Fernus, not J'onn?

Zack Fair
J'onn vs Sentry in the first round and their evil counterparts for the second.

SevenShackles
Martian... major mind rape wins it all.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Martian... major mind rape wins it all. no one is mindraping sentry

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no one is mindraping sentry

why not?

The Nuul
MM mind rapes him.

Uriel005
Round 1 MM on mindrape
Round 2 Sentry hard fast and leaves a bleeding rectum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
why not? Show me being mindraped then.

TricksterPriest
No one on marvel earth is as powerful as J'onn, let alone Fernus.

Sentry and his emo counterpart die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No one on marvel earth is as powerful as J'onn, let alone Fernus.

Sentry and his emo counterpart die. Thor is, Hulk is, Sentry was, Strange is, etc. Need I go on ?

TricksterPriest
Telepathy and TK wise. Strange might have been before he was depowered.

JakeTheBank
What was the most impressive telepathic attack Sentry has endured? J'onn recently mindphucked the other Green Martian with the thoughts of the entire planet in Brightest Day, iirc.

quanchi112
Telepathy and TK wise. Strange might have been before he was depowered. Didn't the Sentry mindwipe the entire earth population, earth's greatest minds/heroes included about him ever existing ?

GRIMNIR
Sentry is most powerful

carver9
Sentry wins on both.

Blight
Well I don't know who wins... but Martian is damn well a more interesting and compelling character.

Slaanesh
1. normal Sentry probably lose..if he unleash his power he'll win..

2. Void..

Decimus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Show me being mindraped then.

Alright, so Thanos and Sentry walk into a bar and Odin is drunk off his ass and says something like he doesn't like the look of their faces so he....kills both of them by destroying a galaxy on each one of their heads and they are helpless somehow- even Thanos with prep and Void is over powered by Odin which stops him from coming back. Furthermore, whenever u argue about either sentryvoid or thanos u are forced to see their combined destruction at the hands of the all father over and over again-that's my attempt at mindraping you- what an odd request- you actually wanted to be mindraped?

yeah MM for #1 and idk about #2 after all it was only was a helicarrier shifty

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Decimus
Alright, so Thanos and Sentry walk into a bar and Odin is drunk off his ass and says something like he doesn't like the look of their faces so he....kills both of them by destroying a galaxy on each one of their heads and they are helpless somehow- even Thanos with prep and Void is over powered by Odin which stops him from coming back. Furthermore, whenever u argue about either sentryvoid or thanos u are forced to see their combined destruction at the hands of the all father over and over again-that's my attempt at mindraping you- what an odd request- you actually wanted to be mindraped?

yeah MM for #1 and idk about #2 after all it was only was a helicarrier shifty

Kid, I like your style. thumb up

quanchi112

yeah MM for #1 and idk about #2 after all it was only was a helicarrier shifty Thanos slaps Odin's one good eye right out of his socket and tells him to shine his shoes to which Odin replies, Yes sir!!!! Right away!!!!!

Void looks at Thanos and is disgusted by the lack of pride the supposed all father lost when the true all father fear made himself known and says to him, dammit old man respect yourself.

Odin thereby stops time as do most cowards who can't face what's right in front of them and starts sobbing.

His powers quickly fade out and Void sees his cheeks just streaming with tears. Void then matter manipulates Odin into a Thanos clone with self respect.

Thanos and Void have a slave for all days and Odin can once again respect himself as a thanosi.

The end decimus, OR IS IT ?????

-Pr-
Have you ever considered electro-shock therapy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Have you ever considered electro-shock therapy? You really want to know what happens next.

-Pr-
If this were Bizarro world, maybe.

TricksterPriest
Thanos slaps Odin's one good eye right out of his socket and tells him to shine his shoes to which Odin replies, Yes sir!!!! Right away!!!!!

Void looks at Thanos and is disgusted by the lack of pride the supposed all father lost when the true all father fear made himself known and says to him, dammit old man respect yourself.

Odin thereby stops time as do most cowards who can't face what's right in front of them and starts sobbing.

His powers quickly fade out and Void sees his cheeks just streaming with tears. Void then matter manipulates Odin into a Thanos clone with self respect.

Thanos and Void have a slave for all days and Odin can once again respect himself as a thanosi.

..................WTF? whatdur God damn man, get a room. You are by far the creepiest mofo on this site. Bar none. You disturb me and make ashamed to read comics. durpalm

You disgust me. thumb down

JakeTheBank
Lol.

Speaking of Odin and Thanos...

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/evilash1990/ThanosyieldtoOdin.png

big grin

Good times.

carver9
I am going to hate saying this (don't want to hype Quan up) but Thanos is a f****** beast. One of the best villians and I can understand why people fight so hard for the character... just amazing.

TricksterPriest
You're not the least bit disturbed, Carver? What the f**k?

King Kandy
I find him to be a great character. I don't think he wins everything, but, I find it hard to believe that many people would really find him a bad character when you get down to it.

carver9
Originally posted by King Kandy
I find him to be a great character. I don't think he wins everything, but, I find it hard to believe that many people would really find him a bad character when you get down to it.

100% true.

Happy Dance

Prep-Man
..................WTF? whatdur God damn man, get a room. You are by far the creepiest mofo on this site. Bar none. You disturb me and make ashamed to read comics. durpalm

You disgust me. thumb down

LMAO! Quan is getting picked on hard.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Prep-Man
LMAO! Quan is getting picked on hard.

Did you read what he wrote? What the f**k?

The guy wrote he would suck Thanos off in a thread once rather than give credit to a DC character.

Prep-Man
I know and I agree with you. Quan is creepy.

Decimus
Thanos slaps Odin's one good eye right out of his socket and tells him to shine his shoes to which Odin replies, Yes sir!!!! Right away!!!!!

Far from the end of me so Quan (if i may call u that) u know u are the equivalent of the kid with down syndrome that people let pretend to be prom king on a good day right. I mean all your explanations run against actual character feats recorded in our reality (outside of comics) so u can't reality warp the truth even though now that I think of it you arguing is similar to a person _trying to reality warp on command through persistence._

quanchi112

You disgust me. thumb down Trick, your words sting. I wish you could hold back these lashings and turn it down a notch. I mean creepy, lol.

Far from the end of me so Quan (if i may call u that) u know u are the equivalent of the kid with down syndrome that people let pretend to be prom king on a good day right. I mean all your explanations run against actual character feats recorded in our reality (outside of comics) so u can't reality warp the truth even though now that I think of it you arguing is similar to a person _trying to reality warp on command through persistence._ I unlike you debate based on what happens on comics whereas you just spin tales of your own. Guess what I did I just spun an astonishing tale of quan.

Now explain what feats I am exaggerating or taking out of context. Try explaining the specifics and try not to flame so we can get somewhere.

Silent Master
Odin >> Thanos

The Nuul
Dont forget about the new rules.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=13266240#post13266240

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Odin >> Thanos That's off topic and incorrect to boot.

Silent Master
Incorrect, you asked "what feats I am exaggerating or taking out of context"'

The Odin vs Thanos fight is a perfect example.

vince_slice
Originally posted by King Kandy
I agree.

I don't like how people (especially those who haven't read much about the character) judge the character based on their fanboys rather than based on the quality of the character itself.

quanchi112
Incorrect, you asked "what feats I am exaggerating or taking out of context"'

The Odin vs Thanos fight is a perfect example. We disagree entirely on the fight nor is it relevant to current Odin or current Thanos since both came back from death just recently. It's like showing byrne superman and comparing him to current. LOL.

Silent Master
And that is another example.

quanchi112
And that is another example. This is off topic and I have already proven my point.

Silent Master
You asked for examples and they were provided.

quanchi112
You asked for examples and they were provided. They weren't examples relevant to anything current. Stick to the topic.

Silent Master
If responding to your requests for information is off-topic, well....that says a lot about your "debate" style doesn't it?

quanchi112
If responding to your requests for information is off-topic, well....that says a lot about your "debate" style doesn't it? Yes, it does. I don't want to derail threads but you do. It says a lot about both of us actually.

Silent Master
No, it shows that you ask for proof that you employ certain tactics in debates and when it's provided, you hide behind the "off-topic" argument and try and place the blame on the person actually providing examples.

Oh well....back to ignoring you.

quanchi112
No, it shows that you ask for proof that you employ certain tactics in debates and when it's provided, you hide behind the "off-topic" argument and try and place the blame on the person actually providing examples.

Oh well....back to ignoring you. If you can't stick to the topic and debate the appropriate topics then run away like you always do. Sentry wins.

SquallX
Originally posted by Blight
Well I don't know who wins... but Martian is damn well a more interesting and compelling character.

Hell man, dirt's more interesting than Sentry.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SquallX
Hell man, dirt's more interesting than Sentry.

Hell, Joe Dirt is more interesting.

Omega Vision
Sentry was an interesting concept. The problem was Marvel's hamhanded way of writing him, they had no idea what to do with him and kept changing his story.

Allankles
Originally posted by vince_slice
I agree.

I don't like how people (especially those who haven't read much about the character) judge the character based on their fanboys rather than based on the quality of the character itself.

It's not simply his fanboys, the character can be done better. After a while, a character's power level is secondary to his rapport with other characters. The guy doesn't have a good rapport with other characters, either as an antagonist or an ally.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What was the most impressive telepathic attack Sentry has endured? J'onn recently mindphucked the other Green Martian with the thoughts of the entire planet in Brightest Day, iirc. He was on mars at the time the link he made was instant as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.