Superman & WWH vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

psycho gundam
is there any sharks, re-bar, or green fire laying around?

Colossus-Big C
no

JakeTheBank
Is this V&V Despero?

carver9
Hulk or Supes solo.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk or Supes solo. mmm

You may have just bought yourself one chance. durhulk

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is this V&V Despero? yes

Nihilist
Despero 1 shots Hulk most likely, then beats Superman down.

iceman24567
Despero shit stomps

carver9
WWH solos and rips his head off. WWH is physically above Despero.

Nihilist
WWH solos and rips his head off. WWH is physically above Despero. As you always like to say "SHOW ME " WWH beating anyone on Desperos lvl.

iceman24567
WWH gets overpowered then thrown into a ditch where he gets pissed on by Superman and Despero

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
WWH gets overpowered then thrown into a ditch where he gets pissed on by Superman and Despero

laughing

Its good to have you back Iceman, haven't seen you in a bit.

By the way, to your comment... NO.

Despero isn't over powering Hulk and he isn't dropping easily if at all. Even though Zeus whipped that a**, it took time to take Hulk out of the fight and that was a skyfather.

Despero is getting his sh** pushed in by Hulk and Superman will beat him as well.

Prep-Man
Despero.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Nihilist
As you always like to say "SHOW ME " WWH beating anyone on Desperos lvl. As thought you had nothing and just trolling Carver.

carver9
I think Nihilist is responding to my post... to bad I have him on ignore sad .

iceman24567
laughing

Its good to have you back Iceman, haven't seen you in a bit.

By the way, to your comment... NO.

Despero isn't over powering Hulk and he isn't dropping easily if at all. Even though Zeus whipped that a**, it took time to take Hulk out of the fight and that was a skyfather.

Despero is getting his sh** pushed in by Hulk and Superman will beat him as well. The same Despero that easily pounded on Superman, Captain marvel ect at the same time is getting beat by Hulk? Not to mention he lifted and threw the rock of Eternity like it was nothing. Despero also has telepathic powers that can enslave Superman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman. Hulk gets physically dominated almost as easily as Superman does team stands no chance

Nihilist
I think Nihilist is responding to my post... to bad Ill act like i have him on ignore because im a cowardsad . Dont worry i understand

Estacado
WWH solos and rips his head off. WWH is physically above Despero.
Go back to the Frieza.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
The same Despero that easily pounded on Superman, Captain marvel ect at the same time is getting beat by Hulk? Not to mention he lifted and threw the rock of Eternity like it was nothing. Despero also has telepathic powers that can enslave Superman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman. Hulk gets physically dominated almost as easily as Superman does team stands no chance

A lot of people have taken on the league that I would give Hulk the edge to in a physical fight and that's including Titus, Kovikt, Shaggyman, and Grundy.

Hulk has also taken on teams of high end beings on more than one occassion.

Let's not bring up lfting feats vs the Hulk. Hulk held a planet together that was twice the size of earth and he was "weakend" while doing this.

As for the fight, Hulk would crush Despero.

JakeTheBank
lol

V&V Despero would beat down WWH while asking "u mad?"

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Go back to the Frieza.

Frieza is a BEAST and would be unbeatable placed against almost any u.s comic character below skyfather.

carver9
lol

V&V Despero would beat down WWH while asking "u mad?"

Lol...

What's up Jake.

V&V isn't physically taking down Hulk BUT a telepathic attack MIGHT work. Hulk resistance is next to none... especially since he resisted beings like professor charles xavier.

JakeTheBank
Lol...

What's up Jake.

V&V isn't physically taking down Hulk BUT a telepathic attack MIGHT work. Hulk resistance is next to none... especially since he resisted beings like professor charles xavier.

Sup, dood? cool

Honestly, I don't think WWH is going to be hanging with Despero. I really don't see Hulk dismissing Superman and Captain Marvel like he did.

carver9
Sup, dood? cool

Honestly, I don't think WWH is going to be hanging with Despero. I really don't see Hulk dismissing Superman and Captain Marvel like he did.

Who has physically taken down Hulk to make you believe this claim? Please don't say Zeus because Despero if FAR away from being Zeus and Despero isn't magically charging his punches either.

Despero is strong and it would be a hard fight for Hulk but Hulk WIIL exceed him. If Hulk could surpass a being that was amped up to 100 trillion tons of power... he can drop Despero.

JakeTheBank
Who has physically taken down Hulk to make you believe this claim? Please don't say Zeus because Despero if FAR away from being Zeus and Despero isn't magically charging his punches either.

Despero is strong and it would be a hard fight for Hulk but Hulk WIIL exceed him. If Hulk could surpass a being that was amped up to 100 trillion tons of power... he can drop Despero.

Well, by this line of logic, you think WWH can take on both Superman and Captain Marvel and others for an extended period of time.

In which case, I really and extremely doubt that.

carver9
Well, by this line of logic, you think WWH can take on both Superman and Captain Marvel and others for an extended period of time.

In which case, I really and extremely doubt that.

Think about this. If Hulk was a DC character, you knowing his abilities... you don't think DC would have written a story with him soloing the Justice League?

I'm pretty sure it would have happened more than once based off of his powerset.

Hulk has taken on the combine power of the Avenger mixed with a couple of heros outside of the team and held his own on more than one occassion.

JakeTheBank
Think about this. If Hulk was a DC character, you knowing his abilities... you don't think DC would have written a story with him soloing the Justice League?

I'm pretty sure it would have happened more than once based off of his powerset.

Hulk has taken on the combine power of the Avenger mixed with a couple of heros outside of the team and held his own on more than one occassion.

Maybe a JLA team full of second and third tier characters. A Big Seven centric roster? Hell, no.

The Avengers have never had a consistent roster that = the JLA Big Seven in terms of overall power. Hulk's fought Thor and other people who don't matter in terms of power and ability at once. Hulk would never trash Superman, Hal, WW, J'onn, and the others all at once. A single top tier like Superman can stalemate or beat him. WWH hasn't showed anything close to being able to handle CM/Supes at once much less a JLA roster.

iceman24567
Maybe a JLA team full of second and third tier characters. A Big Seven centric roster? Hell, no.

The Avengers have never had a consistent roster that = the JLA Big Seven in terms of overall power. Hulk's fought Thor and other people who don't matter in terms of power and ability at once. Hulk would never trash Superman, Hal, WW, J'onn, and the others all at once. A single top tier like Superman can stalemate or beat him. WWH hasn't showed anything close to being able to handle CM/Supes at once much less a JLA roster. thumb up win

carver9

The Avengers have never had a consistent roster that = the JLA Big Seven in terms of overall power. Hulk's fought Thor and other people who don't matter in terms of power and ability at once. Hulk would never trash Superman, Hal, WW, J'onn, and the others all at once. A single top tier like Superman can stalemate or beat him. WWH hasn't showed anything close to being able to handle CM/Supes at once much less a JLA roster.

Why wouldn't WWH be able to hang (in a comic) against CM and Supes if Konvikt was able to fight both Diana and Supes? I don't get it. Let's get outside of KMC style fighting... I'm talking about comics. People similar to Hulk has fought the Justice League. Hell, a pissed of Grundy was taking it to both Superman AND Alan Scott (remember, I'm talking outside of KMC fighting style, actual comics. I'm giving you examples).

The only way you can disagree with this is by ignoring Hulk entire history. Let's not even include the fact that the entire Avengers, Xmen, Fantasitc four was unable to even get an acknowledgement out of Onslaught but when Hulk appeared, he busted through Onslaught forcefield (that Earth defense failed to bust through) and actually took it to Onslaught and "over powered him and THEN cracked his armor.

JakeTheBank
Why wouldn't WWH be able to hang (in a comic) against CM and Supes if Konvikt was able to fight both Diana and Supes? I don't get it. Let's get outside of KMC style fighting... I'm talking about comics. People similar to Hulk has fought the Justice League. Hell, a pissed of Grundy was taking it to both Superman AND Alan Scott (remember, I'm talking outside of KMC fighting style, actual comics. I'm giving you examples).

The only way you can disagree with this is by ignoring Hulk entire history. Let's not even include the fact that the entire Avengers, Xmen, Fantasitc four was unable to even get an acknowledgement out of Onslaught but when Hulk appeared, he busted through Onslaught forcefield (that Earth defense failed to bust through) and actually took it to Onslaught and "over powered him and THEN cracked his armor.

Well, the team of Captain Marvel and Superman > the team of Wonder Woman and Superman in terms of power, durability, etc.

Grundy is a physical powerhouse who ranges from being able to be beat by Batman to being > Superman. Alan Scott's power is almost ineffective against Grundy as a rule anyway, so Grundy taking it to him and Superman at once isn't that great, but it's something Hulk wouldn't be able to do as Hulk doesn't enjoy the same natural resistance to Alan's power.

And yeah, the only way you believe that is if you ignore the history of Superman, Captain Marvel, and the JLA, and etc. You can't take Hulk's biggest and best feats and assume everyone else is going to be toned down and not use their own high end feats.

carver9
Well, the team of Captain Marvel and Superman > the team of Wonder Woman and Superman in terms of power, durability, etc.

Grundy is a physical powerhouse who ranges from being able to be beat by Batman to being > Superman. Alan Scott's power is almost ineffective against Grundy as a rule anyway, so Grundy taking it to him and Superman at once isn't that great, but it's something Hulk wouldn't be able to do as Hulk doesn't enjoy the same natural resistance to Alan's power.

And yeah, the only way you believe that is if you ignore the history of Superman, Captain Marvel, and the JLA, and etc. You can't take Hulk's biggest and best feats and assume everyone else is going to be toned down and not use their own high end feats.

Lol... Jake, that's not what I am doing... I'm just giving you examples but I can see where you are coming from. I can see Hulk having that moment to shine where "in a comic" if he was in the DC universe, he would have soloed the JLA. I guess we see things different but like I said, similar characters have done this so why not Hulk?

I think you are still seeing things in a KMC style.

JakeTheBank
Lol... Jake, that's not what I am doing... I'm just giving you examples but I can see where you are coming from. I can see Hulk having that moment to shine where "in a comic" if he was in the DC universe, he would have soloed the JLA. I guess we see things different but like I said, similar characters have done this so why not Hulk?

I think you are still seeing things in a KMC style.

No, I'm looking at in comic-vision.

Hulk's not soloed a team with as much power as the JLA typically packs. Therefore, there's no reason to assume he could, even in a comic book. Even DC/Superman politics aside, Hulk wouldn't solo the Big Seven JLA.

carver9
No, I'm looking at in comic-vision.

Hulk's not soloed a team with as much power as the JLA typically packs. Therefore, there's no reason to assume he could, even in a comic book. Even DC/Superman politics aside, Hulk wouldn't solo the Big Seven JLA.

Well I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank No, I'm looking at in comic-vision. Hulk's not soloed a team with as much power as the JLA typically packs. Therefore, there's no reason to assume he could, even in a comic book. Even DC/Superman politics aside, Hulk wouldn't solo the Big Seven JLA.

pretty much spot on.

Omega Vision
Frieza is a BEAST and would be unbeatable placed against almost any u.s comic character below skyfather.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6T-ZktN9XI0/TVw11pjiXqI/AAAAAAAAGqg/bMRHJFPl-ws/s1600/facepalm_implied.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.