Superman wants to kill you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
superman wants to kill you, who would you pick to become

King Hyperion
Gladiator
Black Adam
WWH (superman fights like a brick here)

Mindset
So no flying or super speed for the WWH fight?

The Nuul
I pick Sentry, I dont want to die....So I win.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
So no flying or super speed for the WWH fight? yea

Mindset
WWH

chomperx9
id pick batman, pull out the kryptonite out of my belt

Galan007
BA. Undoubtedly.

Supes would tool any of the others.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
BA. Undoubtedly.

Supes would tool any of the others. How is Supes tooling WWH?

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

Magic punches, Shazam bolts, accelerated healing, enhanced mental capacity, etc.

Galan007
How is Supes tooling WWH? Via punches to the face. uhuh

marwash22
always bet on black... adam. flirt

inimalist
meh, I'd probably take 4-5 against supes anyways.

I'd take Hyperion though, because it is good to be king!

carver9
Either King Hypes, Gladiator, or WWH would be enough for me. Either would do the same amount of damage imo.

Lord Feron
Gladiator because there's no doubt in my mind i'm gonna be crushing supes under my heel in no time.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Gladiator because there's no doubt in my mind i'm gonna be crushing supes under my heel in no time.

Bingo.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

Magic punches, Shazam bolts, accelerated healing, enhanced mental capacity, etc.

thumb up

Sirius77
BA

D_Dude1210
BA. Not only do I stand a decent chance of beating Supes, but I don't become green, angry and ugly while doing it. stick out tongue

As for the other options:

-Glads, I'm not all that known for my confidence, I'll prolly die if I go Glads.
-King Hype. As the name implies, all hype. I'll be pretty damn hard to kill but what that prolly does is just give Supes more time to make the hurt last longer.

Omega Vision
Black Adam.

SquallX
I become Superman, and pound those losers. cool

Black Adam excluded of course. I mean he's Black ****ing Adam. cool

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by SquallX
Black Adam excluded of course. I mean he's Black ****ing Adam. cool

Bah! Black Adam ain't Samuel L. Jackson black, he's more Slim Shady black. stick out tongue

So it's more "Black Freakin' Adam".... evil face

SquallX
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Bah! Black Adam ain't Samuel L. Jackson black, he's more Slim Shady black. stick out tongue

So it's more "Black Freakin' Adam".... evil face

Come now man, no one is Samuel L. Jackson black, unless Samuel L. Jackson allows him, or somewhere along the way becomes his voice actor. cool

SquallX
Originally posted by SquallX
Come now man, no one is Samuel L. Jackson black, unless Samuel L. Jackson allows them, or somewhere along the way becomes his voice actor. cool

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman wants to kill you, who would you pick to become

King Hyperion
Gladiator
Black Adam

King Hyperion.

I would like Glads, but I'm afraid I would lose confidence knowing Superman is actually trying to kill me.

quanchi112
WW Hulk.

Damborgson
BA.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk. You would get thrown into the sun before one neuron fires in your brain.

The first moment you see blue skys and white clouds.
The next moment you see nothing but yellow brightest, as you are in the sun and don't know how you got there.

Mindset
So no flying or super speed for the WWH fight? Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yea

zopzop
Unless there's been a retcon, King Hyperion.

He's basically an Eternal on steroids. Eternals have complete molecular control of their bodies down to the atomic level! Ain't NOTHING Superman doing to you that you can't recoup from. That's not even taking King Hyperion's durability into account.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by zopzop
Unless there's been a retcon, King Hyperion.

He's basically an Eternal on steroids. Eternals have complete molecular control of their bodies down to the atomic level! Ain't NOTHING Superman doing to you that you can't recoup from. That's not even taking King Hyperion's durability into account. If blue marvel can beat him so can supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
You would get thrown into the sun before one neuron fires in your brain.

The first moment you see blue skys and white clouds.
The next moment you see nothing but yellow brightest, as you are in the sun and don't know how you got there. WWH (superman fights like a brick here)

Read the opening post and pm me an apology.

Naija boy
WWH

tkitna
WWH

The ass whooping he took from Doomsday would be nothing compared to what he would recieve here.

D_Dude1210
To win, I'd pick to become WWH. However, I don't wanna be a green and angry dude. I'd rather be a cool looking guy who can fly and zap ppl with lightning punches. stick out tongue

Harder fight, chance of losing. But I think overall worth it.

TricksterPriest
By picking WWH, do you mean his epic jobber aura? Cause that might help. durhuc

Knowsbleed33
Hulk.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
BA. Undoubtedly.

Supes would tool any of the others.

Newjak
WWH might be the best because in this format Supes is at an extreme disadvantage due to Hulk's increasing Strength factor and Healing factor. I don't see anything Supes could throw at him that Hulk couldn't heal from at the level he was at for that fight.

After that I'd go
BA then
Glads

I think either could stalemate Supes to the point I could pull enough wins or smarts to beat Supes straight up or outrun him long enough until I find a Red Sun stick out tongue

The only reason I pick BA over Glads is due to the magic factor.

King Hyperion I always considered overhyped so I wouldn't dream of picking him ever.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Newjak
BA then
Glads

I think either could stalemate Supes to the point I could pull enough wins or smarts to beat Supes straight up or outrun him long enough until I find a Red Sun stick out tongue

thumb up
This is pretty much the course I would take. Why bother with the WWH option?

Newjak
I dunno I guess the only reason I picked the WWH option first is that Superman can only basically kick and punch and I don't see any of that putting WWH down. Although I do guess BFR could still be an option which could change my mind.

optic_blast!!!
only one here who stand any chance is black adam the rest are a joke to him

roughrider
A toss up between King Hyperion and Black Adam. KH is a psycho killer, and Adam is pretty hardcore as well.

Blair Wind
Black Adam.

Again thumb up

Being that this is us with the powers of (choose your character) Black Adam is the only character that gives you both an innate power to understand your power and also knowing how to apply it.

He also gives the scaredy cats, because lets face it a rage driven Superman is a scary thing, the courage to not back down.

All wrapped in the physical powers needed to provide a challenge.

D_Dude1210
KH is the LAST person I wanna be, tbh. Assuming Superman wants to kill me, the LAST thing I'd want would be in a body that won't win but would last a long long time being beaten down. sad

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Again thumb up

Being that this is us with the powers of (choose your character) Black Adam is the only character that gives you both an innate power to understand your power and also knowing how to apply it.

He also gives the scaredy cats, because lets face it a rage driven Superman is a scary thing, the courage to not back down.

All wrapped in the physical powers needed to provide a challenge.

thumb up

Yeah, the Wisdom of Zehuti and Courage of Mehen coupled with his physical advantages gives you a deep understanding of your powers and steels yourself psychological for the fight itself. And considering Superman wants to kill you, you don't have much time for trial and error to figure out how best to use your powers. You're on his level physically already and have the means to exploit his disadvantage against magic.

He's obviously the best choice here, imo.

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Again thumb up

All wrapped in the physical powers needed to provide a challenge. I just figured we would get all the knowledge from the character on how to use their powers.

Plus I'm not a scaredy cat.

Although BA's magical power gives him a slight nod over Glads for me.

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-

hahaha, even if Supes fights like a brick he tools WWH?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
hahaha, even if Supes fights like a brick he tools WWH?

Yes, because most people consider Superman a brick already.

Deadline
Yes, because most people consider Superman a brick already.

Damn is that it? Why didn't you say that in the first place, that clarifies everything. Anyway I think he could get the maj if hes out to kill, barring that no.

Newjak
Yes, because most people consider Superman a brick already. A brick with Superspeed, Heat Vision, Ice Breath, Super Senses, Flight. Superman is a brawler, but in this fight he is a brick and I'd be hard pressed to sit here and say that anyone in High Herald under these stipulations is gonna tool the Hulk at his game erm

h1a8

Read the opening post and pm me an apology.

Reread my post and then pm me an apology. WWH would get slung into the mother fudgecake sun.

without superspeed or flight, WW Hulk could drop SM. black adam may still be a safer choice

h1a8
Originally posted by 753
without superspeed or flight, WW Hulk could drop SM. black adam may still be a safer choice

Only flight, hv, superbreath, are taken away from Superman, not superspeed. A being can have superspeed and still be considered a brick. DOS DD is a brick and has superspeed.

Mindset
Only flight, hv, superbreath, are taken away from Superman, not superspeed. A being can have superspeed and still be considered a brick. DOS DD is a brick and has superspeed. Learn to read the thread.

So no flying or super speed for the WWH fight? Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yea

-Pr-
A brick with Superspeed, Heat Vision, Ice Breath, Super Senses, Flight. Superman is a brawler, but in this fight he is a brick and I'd be hard pressed to sit here and say that anyone in High Herald under these stipulations is gonna tool the Hulk at his game erm

I said other people, not me.

BullwinkleMoose
The obvious answer seems to be Gladiator. As Gladiator you could get help from the Shi'ar Empire and also would have billions of great places to hide if you didn't want to fight Superman.

Hulk would be the worst choice since he can't leave the planet and would be stuck having to fight.

Mindset
uh...

quanchi112
Reread my post and then pm me an apology. WWH would get slung into the mother fudgecake sun. When has Superman ever done so in record time ? LOL.

chomperx9
When has Superman ever done so in record time ? LOL. He can, but you wont see any writers putting that in any book or it would be just a one page fight

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
He can, but you wont see any writers putting that in any book or it would be just a one page fight Without his superspeed I highly doubt it. It's like someone posting thor throwing someone off earth and acting like he wins via bfr in that one instance. It's just silly.

Metalmanx
You guys have got to be kidding.

WWH gets thrown into the sun. Super-speed isn't necessary here.

Mindset
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You guys have got to be kidding.

WWH gets thrown into the sun. Super-speed isn't necessary here. By that reasoning Supes gets thrown into the sun.

Which wouldn't hurt him, but you get what I'm saying.

By that reasoning Supes gets thrown into the sun.

Which wouldn't hurt him, but you get what I'm saying. would it even hurt hulk? pretty sure he can take it.

Mindset
Well, more than it would hurt Supes.

Unless Hulk starts absorbing the radiation from the sun.

Oh...my...god. Sundipped Hulk!

Colossus-Big C
LOL

h1a8
Learn to read the thread.

You mean where it says Superman is a brick.

Being a brick doesn't negate superspeed. It negates flight, energy projection powers, mental powers, etc.

Mindset

Being a brick doesn't negate superspeed. It negates flight, energy projection powers, mental powers, etc. Are you phucking retarded?

I even have the quotes right there in the post you read. According to the TS he isn't using super speed in the WWH scenario...jesus christ.

TricksterPriest
A brick with Superspeed, Heat Vision, Ice Breath, Super Senses, Flight. Superman is a brawler, but in this fight he is a brick and I'd be hard pressed to sit here and say that anyone in High Herald under these stipulations is gonna tool the Hulk at his game erm

Then you're an idiot. dur Hulk is nowhere near strong enough to beat a top tier DC brick, let alone Superman. Even with speed edge down, if he's going for the kill, he will rip Hulk apart in one shot.

Yes. You heard me. A Superman who wants to kill Hulk will crush his skull in one blow. no expression That is the level of difference between Hulk and Superman.

D_Dude1210

Being a brick doesn't negate superspeed. It negates flight, energy projection powers, mental powers, etc.

So no flying or super speed for the WWH fight?

yea

shrug

Naija boy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Then you're an idiot. dur Hulk is nowhere near strong enough to beat a top tier DC brick, let alone Superman. Even with speed edge down, if he's going for the kill, he will rip Hulk apart in one shot.

Yes. You heard me. A Superman who wants to kill Hulk will crush his skull in one blow. no expression That is the level of difference between Hulk and Superman.

Lol, This buffoons bias is so blatant it's nauseating.

TricksterPriest
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3254/s1te3.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1662/s2cd5.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanmageddonwheels2.jpg

I dunno, I think maybe this 'buffoon' might be onto something. And you're too blind with your Hulk wanking to realize that some people are just out of his league unless they let him get there.

Newjak
I said other people, not me. Yeah but you brought it up so I responded to you stick out tongue

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanmageddonwheels2.jpg

I dunno, I think maybe this 'buffoon' might be onto something. And you're too blind with your Hulk wanking to realize that some people are just out of his league unless they let him get there. Yeah cause wow one could post scans of Hulk doing ridiculous things with Strength. There would never be any scans of that stick out tongue

Yes. You heard me. A Superman who wants to kill Hulk will crush his skull in one blow. no expression That is the level of difference between Hulk and Superman. hulk's upper strengh feats match or surpass superman's. world breaker hulk as a concept is already stronger than SM. WWH can match him

Sr J-Bieb

I dunno, I think maybe this 'buffoon' might be onto something. And you're too blind with your Hulk wanking to realize that some people are just out of his league unless they let him get there. Surfer just made that mini solar system feat look like child's play...

Surfer>>>>>Superman?

Rage.Of.Olympus

I dunno, I think maybe this 'buffoon' might be onto something. And you're too blind with your Hulk wanking to realize that some people are just out of his league unless they let him get there.

That doesn't justify your idiotic comments. Not one bit.

Superman starts out stronger than the Hulk but as his history has shown us time and again, when he needs to, Hulk's strength jumps up to Superman levels extremely swiftly.

Naija boy

Hulk wanking.........right.....actually.......wrong....buffoon. Your not onto anything. Your just further re-emphasising your buffoonery Clulessness and unadulterated bias.......oh and ur making a great case for retardation as well.

Pardon me tho, retardation is a serious condition and I really do have sympathy for you sad

Deadline
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Superman starts out stronger than the Hulk but as his history has shown us time and again, when he needs to, Hulk's strength jumps up to Superman levels extremely swiftly.

Thats Savage Hulk, I don't think that applies to WWH.

Thats Savage Hulk, I don't think that applies to WWH. what? wwh amped to world breaker hulk in like a second after exhaustion.

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
what? wwh amped to world breaker hulk in like a second after exhaustion.

I was just going to reply to that. He can't do that at will he found out one of his allies assasinated his wife and kid. Anyway what I was saying in my post was WWHs baseline maybe the same as Supermans, it's class 100 anyway.

Originally posted by 753
world breaker hulk as a concept is already stronger than SM.

He can't go WB at will.

I was just going to reply to that. He can't do that at will he found out one of his allies assasinated his wife and kid. Anyway what I was saying in my post was WWHs baseline maybe the same as Supermans, it's class 100 anyway.

He can't go WB at will. point remains, that WWH can still amp. his poworset isnt different from savage hulk

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
point remains, that WWH can still amp. his poworset isnt different from savage hulk

Yea sure.

I said other people, not me.

Then you wonder why I don't get what you're saying. I ask YOU why you think Superman can get the majority you mention 'some people' it's only natural to think that some people is you. Not to mention it was in response where you quoted somebody saying that Supes would tool WWH. No I'm not the only one who thought that.

Yeah whatever.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thats Savage Hulk, I don't think that applies to WWH.

You're referring to base level strength?

That's fair enough. Due to the Warp Core explosion, his base was amped by a fair amount and he can be in control even when angry. "Calm rage". Green Scar walks around near or at class 100 levels.

Deadline
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You're referring to base level strength?

That's fair enough. Due to the Warp Core explosion, his base was amped by a fair amount and he can be in control even when angry. "Calm rage". Green Scar walks around near or at class 100 levels.

Yea thats what I'm talking about, didn't know about this calm rage business though. I heard he learn't to meditate.

h1a8
Are you phucking retarded?

I even have the quotes right there in the post you read. According to the TS he isn't using super speed in the WWH scenario...jesus christ. No need to be offensive. I didn't read the quotes below because I thought you were multiple quoting (responding to other's comments along with mine). It's not like I read the quotes and then responding. Geez either learn to give the benefit of the doubt or just explain that I'm wrong because of the quotes (which lie below). And who ALWAYS read the ENTIRE thread anyway. Come on now be serious.

Well if that is said then WWH may be the best choice. I have to think about it. I still believe a bloodlusted Superman is so far above him in strength that he can ko WWH in less than 10 punches. A bloodlusted Superman has AT LEAST planetary power.

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulk wanking.........right.....actually.......wrong....buffoon. Your not onto anything. Your just further re-emphasising your buffoonery Clulessness and unadulterated bias.......oh and ur making a great case for retardation as well.

Pardon me tho, retardation is a serious condition and I really do have sympathy for you sad

Give me some proof or evidence that a bloodlusted Superman won't one or two shot Hulk, effectively koing or killing him before he can reach Superman's level.

And then you would have a point.

Newjak
Give me some proof or evidence that a bloodlusted Superman won't one or two shot Hulk, effectively koing or killing him before he can reach Superman's level.

And then you would have a point. Because Hulk doesn't always start out base level. The guy is like the Spectre, his power level changes but that doesn't always mean he starts off far weaker then his opponent does.

Hulk has been able to be at high levels from the start of the fight.

And you had best believe if I know a bloodlusted Superman is coming after me I'm picturing everything in the world that makes me mad. And putting them on Superman's head like the Waterboy.

h1a8
Because Hulk doesn't always start out base level. The guy is like the Spectre, his power level changes but that doesn't always mean he starts off far weaker then his opponent does.

Hulk has been able to be at high levels from the start of the fight. I agree. But WWH has no feats (not even WBH) that can feasibly start him near bloodlusted Superman's level.

Now you have a point here. If given time to prep then perhaps you would have a chance.

Colossus-Big C
I agree. But WWH has no feats (not even WBH) that can feasibly start him near bloodlusted Superman's level.

Now you have a point here. If given time to prep then perhaps you would have a chance. how strong is a bloodlusted superman exactly?

-Pr-
Yea sure.

Then you wonder why I don't get what you're saying. I ask YOU why you think Superman can get the majority you mention 'some people' it's only natural to think that some people is you. Not to mention it was in response where you quoted somebody saying that Supes would tool WWH. No I'm not the only one who thought that.

Yeah whatever.

i wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Newjak.

The reply you gave to my other post, it seemed like you were just commenting on it.

take a personal shot at me for no reason again, and it's a warning.

Deadline
i wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Newjak.

The reply you gave to my other post, it seemed like you were just commenting on it.

take a personal shot at me for no reason again, and it's a warning.

It wasn't for no reason at all.

Badabing
It wasn't for no reason at all. Warned for trolling.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Badabing
Warned for trolling. .

Newjak
I agree. But WWH has no feats (not even WBH) that can feasibly start him near bloodlusted Superman's level.
You do know Hulk does have access to all of his previous feat pre-WWH. At least I think he does.

kgkg
Well, more than it would hurt Supes.

Unless Hulk starts absorbing the radiation from the sun.

Oh...my...god. Sundipped Hulk! laughing out loud Thanks for making me choke. NH.

KuRuPT Thanosi

You're an idiot, plain and simple. Superman isn't tooling anybody fighting like a brick.. In fact, he ends up being a blue and red stain on the bottom of Hulk's foot.

Mindset
No need to be offensive. I didn't read the quotes below because I thought you were multiple quoting (responding to other's comments along with mine). It's not like I read the quotes and then responding. Geez either learn to give the benefit of the doubt or just explain that I'm wrong because of the quotes (which lie below). And who ALWAYS read the ENTIRE thread anyway. Come on now be serious.

Well if that is said then WWH may be the best choice. I have to think about it. I still believe a bloodlusted Superman is so far above him in strength that he can ko WWH in less than 10 punches. A bloodlusted Superman has AT LEAST planetary power. You have to understand something, you are a Superman fanboy, it's hard to give you the benefit of the doubt.

JakeTheBank
You have to understand something, you are a Superman fanboy, it's hard to give you the benefit of doubt.

lol

TricksterPriest
The Hulk wanking in this thread is ridiculous. facepalm

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Hulk wanking in this thread is ridiculous. facepalm

Funny coming from someone that says Superman one shots him

TricksterPriest
Nah, that's common sense. Unless you think Hulk could take on Darkseid, Despero, Zod, Bizarro, The General, Orion, Henshaw, etc.

There's a reason 'Superman is high herald and Hulk is low herald.

Mindset
Nah, that's common sense. Unless you think Hulk could take on Darkseid, Despero, Zod, Bizarro, The General, Orion, Henshaw, etc.

There's a reason 'Superman is high herald and Hulk is low herald. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You shut yours! durfist The tier thread is outright wrong. ****ing Lightray is low herald. If Firestorm is low herald, I'm gonna call bullshit.

I guess it's only right/wrong when you want it to be.

There's a reason 'Superman is high herald and Hulk is low herald. did SM use flight, HV and superspeed for all of that? thought so. if all those characters were limited in the same way SM is in this thread, hulk could take them all down.

that reason is speed.

JakeTheBank
Superman's not one-shotting WWH. The argument can be made that Superman is stronger than he, but one-shotting him? That's ridiculous.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman stronger than Hulk.. come on Jake.. You don't really believe that do you? Comparable sure.. certainly not noticeably stronger.

Mindset
Superman is barely stronger than Spiderman.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman stronger than Hulk.. come on Jake.. You don't really believe that do you? Comparable sure.. certainly not noticeably stronger.

Considering his feats, history, and abilities, it's something that can be argued. At base, I do feel Superman is stronger, but WWH's ability to amp and climb up in strength enables him to catch up to Kal in theory.

Either way, WWH stomping Kal or Kal one-shotting him is ridiculous on both sides of the spectrum.

kevdude
Superman is barely stronger than Spiderman.

You would think so on here. laughing out loud

quanchi112

There's a reason 'Superman is high herald and Hulk is low herald. Superman takes on Darkseid because he can avoid his omega effect if he needs to. With that being said if WW Hulk didn't get hit by it he'd maul Darkseid in a melee fight. The majority of the others I can see WW Hulk not only taking on but beating for the majority.

I mean Hulk has traditionally stalemated Thor every time they have pretty much fought and you act as if Hulk isn't in this class.

zeel

There's a reason 'Superman is high herald and Hulk is low herald.

your opinion.

Badabing
WWH is a beast. This talk about "base" strength is all handbook fueled nonsense. And the full capacity rule makes it moot anyway, if it even has been shown in the past 10 years.

Hulk SMASH! g_hulk

Sin I AM
why are people even mentioning Hulk when Black Adam is wayyy better?

Silent Master
They should pick Gladiator, his mohawk can channel the power of Mr T.

I'd throw Superman hella farsmile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
why are people even mentioning Hulk when Black Adam is wayyy better? Because fighting against the Hulk in brick mode is a safer bet than Black Adam just taking him on straight up imo. These are the two best decisions but someone who can heal from anything he throws at you while getting stronger the more pissed off you get is too good to pass up.

Badabing
Originally posted by Silent Master
They should pick Gladiator, his mohawk can channel the power of Mr T.

I'd throw Superman hella farsmile I hadn't thought of that...mmm

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
why are people even mentioning Hulk when Black Adam is wayyy better? Because WWH is a better choice with the stipulations.

JakeTheBank
True, WWH does make Superman fight you on your level, so to speak, but Black Adam has the means to directly exploit Superman's weakness/disadvantage to magic. Coupled with physical strength in his league already, a healing factor of your own, and several psychological advantages to help you get used to fighting as a super-powered being (both Theo Adam and Billy Batson almost immediately get the hang of their powers when they first got them), and I think BA is the best choice overall. *shrug*

Mindset
WWH can exploit Supes weakness of getting punched in the face.

JakeTheBank
WWH can exploit Supes weakness of getting punched in the face.

I have no rebuttal.

Badabing
WWH can exploit Supes weakness of getting punched in the face. thumb upOriginally posted by JakeTheBank
I have no rebuttal. laughing out loud

Newjak

There's a reason 'Superman is high herald and Hulk is low herald. Superman is High Herald because he has a ton abilities that are all top notch. In this fight he has none of those, and there are plenty of low/mid herald level beings that can compete with the top guys in one department or another.

Hulk's strength is one of those. His healing ability is also top notch.

He is a good bet in that he should be able to outlast Superman in this type of match which is his forte.

Like I said though sans BFR.

I would go Hulk, BA, Glads.

Taking BFR into account I would go BA then Glads. And I only pick BA because of his magical factor.

Hyperion Prime
I am a big King Hyperion fan......I usually am a fanboy and pick him and his powerset to win, but if my life is on the line he is not getting picked. Hell he had his neck snapped by Namora, now I know he just laughed it off, but she still broke it.

I am going with Black Adam for this. With his powers I smash supes. galan_blackadam2

PillarofOsiris
How is Supes tooling WWH?

You're not serious, are you?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

I think anyone who knows both characters knows that Superman is stronger than the Hulk.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48621/1025333-superman_vs_hulk_super.jpg

(Yes, I know its a crossover, but its still funny as hell)

Silent Master
That's also Pre-crisis Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You're not serious, are you? Aren't jokes supposed to contain humor ?

Mindset
I think anyone who knows both characters knows that Superman is stronger than the Hulk.

(Yes, I know its a crossover, but its still funny as hell) http://www.bamkapow.com/bk_images/2008/06/05/hulk-amazing-feats/hulk-vs-superman.jpg

D_Dude1210

(Yes, I know its a crossover, but its still funny as hell)

Originally posted by Silent Master
That's also Pre-crisis Superman.

And that's also Savage Hulk (w/c is a bit weaker at base thatn WWH). And I have that issue. Supes took a few hits from the Hulk, Hulk was getting stronger by the second and Supes started feeling his hits just after a few strikes (to the point of blocking his punches).

Savage Hulk starting to hurt PC Supes is quite a feat, don't you think? :P

And also, there's the above scan of PC Supes being surprised by Hulk's SPEED and tossing him into orbit. stick out tongue

Crossovers are a funny thing, aren't they? ;P

I still feel BA is a much better choice, tho. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Hahaha, someone was foolish enough to bring in a crossover battle with precrisis superman with hulk surprising him with his speed.

Imagine if this were canon for savage hulk to impress precrisis superman with his strength.

h1a8
I look at WWH's highest durability feats when facing strong characters in the comic as a standard of what he will have here. And IMO, a bloodlusted Superman's punch would be more than triple the power of that of any of Herc's or Sentry's hits.

If Superman doesn't one shot him then he would certainly two or three shot him (and that's being nice).

King Hyperion is the best choice IMO. BA doesn't have the versatility and power to deal with a bloodlusted Superman. He would get outclassed pretty fast by all of Superman's other powers.

JakeTheBank
Superman's not one-shotting WWH. facepalm

Seriously.

quanchi112
I look at WWH's highest durability feats when facing strong characters in the comic as a standard of what he will have here. And IMO, a bloodlusted Superman's punch would be more than triple the power of that of any of Herc's or Sentry's hits.

If Superman doesn't one shot him then he would certainly two or three shot him (and that's being nice).

King Hyperion is the best choice IMO. BA doesn't have the versatility and power to deal with a bloodlusted Superman. He would get outclassed pretty fast by all of Superman's other powers. Tell me how you decided triple the power.

TricksterPriest
Superman's not one-shotting WWH. facepalm

Seriously. Hulk has never beaten someone on Superman's level in any kind of fistfight.

And all this talk of amping? Superman has a higher ability to amp than Hulk. All he has to do is will it and stop holding back.

quanchi112
Hulk has never beaten someone on Superman's level in any kind of fistfight.

And all this talk of amping? Superman has a higher ability to amp than Hulk. All he has to do is will it and stop holding back. Rulk's on superman's level. You also just changed your case and are backpedaling from he can oneshot him. Jake didn't even give his opinion on who wins the majority he just disagreed with the lunacy involved with superman oneshotting ww hulk.

JakeTheBank
Hulk has never beaten someone on Superman's level in any kind of fistfight.

And all this talk of amping? Superman has a higher ability to amp than Hulk. All he has to do is will it and stop holding back.

That's all well and good, but Superman's not one-shotting WWH, especially not under the thread circumstances. It's just farcical to assume that much of an extreme outcome while ignoring Hulk's innate durability, his ability to heal, and his amping properties which increase most of his physical attributes across the board.

Can Superman beat WWH? I certainly think he can, but one-shotting him or even two/three shotting him is beyond absurd.

TricksterPriest
Superman grips Hulk's head, squeezes. POP goes the weasel.

It's just that easy.

Mindset
Jesus H. Christ...

quanchi112

It's just that easy. Based on what ?

Colossus-Big C
Hulk destroyed a planet twice as big as earth

physically denied a planet from splitting in half

thunder clapped which sent shockwaves through the entire solar system

beat gladiator

over powered kurse (iirc) a guy who is 4x stronger than thor

go toe to toe with wm thor (thor whos strength was multipled 10 fold)

to say he isnt superman level is absurd, some of these feats put him above superman

quanchi112
Hulk destroyed a planet twice as big as earth

physically denied a planet from splitting in half

thunder clapped which sent shockwaves through the entire solar system

beat gladiator

over powered kurse (iirc) a guy who is 4x stronger than thor

go toe to toe with wm thor (thor whos strength was multipled 10 fold)

to say he isnt superman level is absurd, some of these feats put him above superman When did Hulk overpower Kurse ?

D_Dude1210

It's just that easy.

Seeing that WWH would arguably be as strong/stronger than Supes, has longer arms, bigger hands and is NOT fighting in-character (as according to the OP the character is YOU), this is a more likely scenario for WWH to do to Supes than vice versa.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Seeing that WWH would arguably be as strong/stronger than Supes, has longer arms, bigger hands and is NOT fighting in-character (as according to the OP the character is YOU), this is a more likely scenario for WWH to do to Supes than vice versa.

And if I tried that on Superman, I'd be dead.

As strong as Supes? Utter horse-hockey. He has NOTHING to compare to Superman. No feats on par with Superman and I am getting very tired of this ridiculous wank of a PIS loaded story.

JakeTheBank
Who's wanking Hulk? erm

It's obvious that Hulk at his angriest is a peer to Superman in terms of physical power. Feats and the industry as a whole support that. The idea that Hulk can't flat out compare to Superman's strength is pretty wild. I don't even really like guy, but based on what he's done and his history and feats...

This isn't some cakewalk for Superman unless you blatantly ignore, well, pretty much everything.

TricksterPriest
I do not believe so. His feats pale in comparison to Superman. I have yet to see a single feat that beats out Superman.

JakeTheBank
He doesn't have to flat out beat or exceed Superman's strength feats in order for him to not be one shot by Superman.

Mindset
TP, you haven't linked to a single respect thread since you've been back, wtf?

TricksterPriest
He doesn't have to flat out beat or exceed Superman's strength feats in order for him to not be one shot by Superman. I haven't seen a single hulk feat that puts him on par with a top tier DC brick. He's never fought people on that level.

JakeTheBank
I haven't seen a single hulk feat that puts him on par with a top tier DC brick. He's never fought people on that level.

Thor.

Naija boy
Lol this buffoon Is still at it.

TricksterPriest
Thor.

Has Thor ever fought him without holding back? And Superman is better at slugfesting than Thor.

JakeTheBank
Has Thor ever fought him without holding back? And Superman is better at slugfesting than Thor.

Yes. At least, in the sense of not pulling punches or restraining his physical power. He doesn't use all of his weather manipulation/exotic abilities with Mjolnir. But he has thrown down with the Hulk in brawls many a time.

Do you believe that Superman's striking power greatly exceeds that of Thor's with Mjolnir? Because that's the only way Superman would be able to one shot Savage Hulk, much less WWH. And it would have to exponentially exceed Mjolnir's striking power to do that much.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>