Black Flash vs Reverse Flash/Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Not as a team.

1. RF.

2. Zoom.

Who wins?

Galan007
Black Flash cannot exceed the speed of light.
Reverse Flash can.

That said, RF could -easily- outrun BF. Neither would win a battle, though.

Blight
Pretty sure if Reverse Flash tried to lay a finger on Black Flash that would be the moment he lost, wouldn't it?

Galan007
^ Doubt it.

RF literally embodies the Negative Speed Force -- and dumping Negative Speed Force energies into Barry is how RF temporarily transformed him into the Black Flash/Death.

Thus it would seem that BF/RF house the same type of energy.

Blight
Ohhh I see. I haven't read Rebirth yet (coming in the mail) so I had always been under the impression that Black Flash was just the Speed Forces version of death.

chomperx9
black flash loses

Tha C-Master
Looks like a stalemate to me.

Blight
I wonder if in the future we see that since Zoom has so much control over the Negative Speed force then maybe he could essentially suck the "Black" away from Black Flash.

Tha C-Master
lol

TricksterPriest
Regarding that speed of light BS, that's clearly wrong. Wally raced him to the end of time, and they were going faster than that in FC.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wally raced him to the end of time, Just because they were time traveling doesn't mean they were moving in excess of c -- or at least the comic itself never stated such.

and they were going faster than that in FC. Actually, FC was the series in which it was revealed that the Black Flash cannot exceed c:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7595/bf1d.th.jpg

That's why Wally/Barry beat it when they moved FTL.

TricksterPriest
They were moving way faster than C. The on-panel statement is defied by the nature of the feat. They were moving through time, just like the last time Wally raced Black Flash.

Especially since they clearly said Black Flash and Black Racer are the same guy.

Galan007
They were moving way faster than C. The on-panel statement is defied by the nature of the feat. They were moving through time, just like the last time Wally raced Black Flash. Again, the fact that Wally traveled in time to beat BF the first time doesn't mean they were moving > c (like I said before, the comic itself never stated such.) Additionally, Barry and Wally outraced Black Flash/Racer during FC by moving faster than he could travel -- by moving faster than light.

Argue it all you'd like, but it is blatantly stated in the comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.