Fck U... Ads With Sounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
these ads are autmatically scrolls my page on top...
anyone else know how to destroy these ads... or do i just have to tolerate it/learn to love it

Bardock42
Ad Blocker

Rogue Jedi
Deal with it.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ad Blocker

ill try to trouble shoot that with that setting.

but does that mean i dont get to see avy and sig?

The Nuul
Yes.

chomperx9
they make my page scroll down sometimes. just hit the mute button while your logged on.

the ninjak
Use Firefox or Opera chomps.

chomperx9
Also Raz needs to remove the ads that are scams. atleast twice a day I get a voice ad at the bottom saying congratulations you won, you are the 100,000 visitor. never clicked on the link to see what its advertising.

id rather not anyways

Bardock42
Originally posted by StarCraft2
ill try to trouble shoot that with that setting.

but does that mean i dont get to see avy and sig?

No

LanceWindu
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yes.

Obviously you don't know how to make AdBlock work for you. I can block all ads on KMC while keeping signatures and avatars.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by chomperx9
Also Raz needs to remove the ads that are scams. atleast twice a day I get a voice ad at the bottom saying congratulations you won, you are the 100,000 visitor. never clicked on the link to see what its advertising.

id rather not anyways
lol our fearless admin hasn't even logged on in almost a year. I highly doubt he gives a crap about a couple of video ads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.