PC Black adam Vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

carver9
Adam

Mindset
African American Adam, if we're being PC.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Mindset
African American Adam, if we're being PC.

African Adam is more correct, since Teth-Adam wasn't a U.S. Citizen. shifty

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
African Adam is more correct, since Teth-Adam wasn't a U.S. Citizen. shifty Black = African American

It doesn't matter where you are or where you're from, that's science.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Black = African American

It doesn't matter where you are or where you're from, that's science.

Erm, yeah it does. I'm pretty sure a native Kenyan or Egyptian or Botswanan or Nigerian or etc. would not be happy with you calling them an African American just because of their skin tone and not because of their actual nationality. whistle

TricksterPriest
Egypt is in africa...so that's not too far off.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Egypt is in africa...so that's not too far off.

Not talking about the African part. laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Erm, yeah it does. I'm pretty sure a native Kenyan or Egyptian or Botswanan or Nigerian or etc. would not be happy with you calling them an African American just because of their skin tone and not because of their actual nationality. whistle dealwithit.gif

Prep-Man
Black Adam beats him to a bloody pulp. There really isn't anything Prime can do to physically hurt him. If he can take Captain Marvel's best hits (someone who can hurl PLANETS at the speed of light), then prime isn't doing shit. His origin feat was insane too. SHAZAM said he couldn't harm him and he was in the ROE.

BA 10/10.

Galan007
Black = African American

It doesn't matter where you are or where you're from, that's science. laughing

SquallX
You guys are underestimating Prime. Magic, be post crisis, or pre crisis BA are still useless against Prime.

Prime took on Kal-L, Golden Age. Maybe not as powerful when he was in his prime, but still powerful enough.

Anything Golden Age BA has done, Prime has done something to that a kin.

Tazer
Yo.

fine. BA pre-C beat the *snot* out of Superman (actually KTFO'd him as I recall) the 1st time they met, has Prime ever done so?

Tazer

Zack Fair
Prime killed him 131

SquallX
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

fine. BA pre-C beat the *snot* out of Superman (actually KTFO'd him as I recall) the 1st time they met, has Prime ever done so?

Tazer

I could also argue, that Prime took on three Flashes by himself, took on Kal-L, and Kal-El by himself. Raped the shit out of Ion, the Green Lanterns Corps, The JLA, the TT, and so many other shit the lovable Emo little bastard did.

Tazer
Yo.

not the pre-C version wink

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by SquallX
I could also argue, that Prime took on three Flashes by himself, took on Kal-L, and Kal-El by himself. Raped the shit out of Ion, the Green Lanterns Corps, The JLA, the TT, and so many other shit the lovable Emo little bastard did.

but he didnt actually BEAT Kal-El, did he? no, he beat ON him......but at the end of the day he GOT BEAT by Kal-El. and that was a *far weaker* version too.

and as such my point remains strong, valid & untouched still. big grin

Tazer

Cap Capitalism
Yo

this is an interesting one. Pre crisis Adamski is a 'killer'; but, i won't say that 'seals' it for him. Prime is pre crisis too.. Any ludicrous feat Adamski can go 'a little bit crazy' with SBP can match. In the pre crisis world new powers popped up every week.

Note bene: Chances are Adam would win; but, neither has a powerset really they are both deus ex machina.

Adam is odds on, my money's on it!

JakeTheBank
Adam.

Prime's durability isn't on par with his as evidenced by what can damage him and draw blood. His damage soak and ability to take a lot of punishment is what makes him tough, but actually damaging him isn't that hard. Magic attacks won't be effective on him, but Black Adam's physical power would be enough. His basic punches aren't 'magic'.

SquallX
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

but he didnt actually BEAT Kal-El, did he? no, he beat ON him......but at the end of the day he GOT BEAT by Kal-El. and that was a *far weaker* version too.

and as such my point remains strong, valid & untouched still. big grin

Tazer

You bastard, i'll find away to destroy you argument. I swear it, i think. confused

Off topic. Does anyone knows the name of the issue Mandraxx appeared in, after Superman Beyond.

Tazer
Yo.

You bastard, i'll find away to destroy you argument. I swear it, i think. confused

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7700000/Gloating-the-office-7727118-492-380.jpg

wink

Tazer

zeel
You guys are underestimating Prime. Magic, be post crisis, or pre crisis BA are still useless against Prime.

Prime took on Kal-L, Golden Age. Maybe not as powerful when he was in his prime, but still powerful enough.

Anything Golden Age BA has done, Prime has done something to that a kin.

Ba dosent need magic he physically pummles prime into a bloody pulp its that simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.