Who is the least powerful characater Thanos would need...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In the following senarios, who is the least powerful person Thanos would need on his team to defeat the following list of characters every single time via KO or simply killing them?

Thanos can only have one partner for the coming battles (although his partner can vary depending on the strength of the foe he faces). His opponents are as follows, in no particular order:

1) Peak Power Onslaught...
2) Blood lusted Uatu...
3) The Stranger...
4) Depowered Tyrant...
5) Surter...
6) Pluto in the Heart of Hades backed solely by Cronus...
7) Surter with Twilight...
8) Blood lusted Owen Reece...
9) The In-betweener...

So once again, who is the least powerful character Thanos would have to be partnered with to defeat each of the above characters every single time via KO or death?

Lord Feron
Same partner each time... hmm. Kinda hard because you have a bloodlusted Owen... (dare I say the Sentry/Void!).

nobody short of abstracts is putting a bloodlusted owen down 10/10 and thanos is like a bug to him

Silent Master
Someone much more powerful than Thanos....so either Squirrel Girl or Odin.

illadelph12
I'd say a well fed Galactus, particularly given his relationship with #9, though #8 may be an issue.

TheLordofMurder
It can be a different partner in every single senario...

For example, someone might think Thanos+Thor would be enough to defeat The Stranger every single time...

Same person might think it would take Thanos+Odin to defeat DP Tyrant every single time...

So in all likely hood, you will have a different answer for each of the nine senarios...

dmills
Quans' Thanos paired with Quans' Void.

TheLordofMurder
I personally think it would take (again weakest partner to insure a 10/10 victory):

1) Thanos+Proteus
2) Thanos+Void
3) Thanos+Void
4) Thanos+King Thor
5) Thanos+Zeus
6) Thanos+Odin
7) Thanos+Odin Powered Destroyer
8) Thanos+The Shaper of Worlds
9) Thanos+Well Fed Galactus

Uriel005
if in betweener is backed by chaos and order there is not a damn thing to stop him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Uriel005
if in betweener is backed by chaos and order there is not a damn thing to stop him.

But the IB isnt backed by anyone here...its just the IB solo...and Thanos getting the least powerful character available to insure a 10/10 victory.

So I think a well fed Galactus is about what Thanos would need...

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I personally think it would take (again weakest partner to insure a 10/10 victory):

1) Thanos+Proteus
2) Thanos+Void
3) Thanos+Void
4) Thanos+King Thor
5) Thanos+Zeus
6) Thanos+Odin
7) Thanos+Odin Powered Destroyer
8) Thanos+The Shaper of Worlds
9) Thanos+Well Fed Galactus the shaper cant take owen 10/10. she cant do anything close to that

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
the shaper cant take owen 10/10. she cant do anything close to that

Who would you suggest then...Kubik perhaps?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who would you suggest then...Kubik perhaps?

No that won't work either. Remember that FF issue when MM extracted Beyoner from Kosmos and they went at it. Kubik even said he was no match for MM.

PS MM beat the Beyonder.

EDIT :

Forgot to give my answer : Anomaly. If it empowered Maelstrom enough so that he was laughing off IG blasts from a peeved Thanos, it'll help Thanos clear this gauntlet with ease.

Mindset
How did MM beat Beyonder?

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
How did MM beat Beyonder?

He drew him out of Kosmos and they fought it out and MM won. Kubik then begged MM not to kill Beyonder because Kosmos would die. MM spared him/her and the rest is history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.