Silver Samurai vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Wade has his swords and no other weapons

Samurai gets his swords as well with no armor

No healing

Who wins ?

Mindset
Wade.

chomperx9
I cant decide who would win. they both would give eachother a sweat for sure.

Prep-Man
Wade.

TricksterPriest
Wade's one of the best guys on earth, better than Logan. And he fights very very dirty. Serious Deadpool is going to cut his other hand off, like Logan did.

chomperx9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wade's one of the best guys on earth, better than Logan. And he fights very very dirty. Serious Deadpool is going to cut his other hand off, like Logan did. isnt Samurai's Sword more dangerous than deadpools ?

Ize19
Wade's one of the best guys on earth, better than Logan. And he fights very very dirty. Serious Deadpool is going to cut his other hand off, like Logan did.

So SS wins then, right? Unless Deadpool can survive getting his heart cut in half without his healing factor... and lol at Deadpool being a better swordsman than Logan.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Ize19
So SS wins then, right? Unless Deadpool can survive getting his heart cut in half without his healing factor... and lol at Deadpool being a better swordsman than Logan. Sure Logan has trained with the Samurais. But that doesnt make him a better swordsman than Deadpool. Swords are Deadpools every day weapons. Logan uses his claws 24/7. I mean come on, when was the last time Logan even picked up a sword ?

Mindset
Pretty recently, actually.

srankmissingnin
No healing Wade gets rolled.

Dum Dum Dugan
, better than Logan.
No, he not at all

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by chomperx9
Sure Logan has trained with the Samurais. But that doesnt make him a better swordsman than Deadpool. Swords are Deadpools every day weapons. Logan uses his claws 24/7. I mean come on, when was the last time Logan even picked up a sword ?
in his last arc actually, so few months ago tops. You may wish to up date your knowledge on wolverine. He extremely skilled swordsmen, one of marvels best in fact.

Blight
Without a healing factor he'd have a struggle...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
in his last arc actually, so few months ago tops. You may wish to up date your knowledge on wolverine. He extremely skilled swordsmen, one of marvels best in fact. I didnt say he sux. I just dont agree to him being more experienced than wade.

Dum Dum Dugan
I didnt say he sux. I just dont agree to him being more experienced than wade.
except he is more experienced then wade, and had more training.

He wielded knifes, swords ect. for longer then DP been alive.

srankmissingnin
Wade's pretty much said he only carries swords because they look cool... I don't think he has ever had a sword fight with anyone of merit.

chomperx9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wade's pretty much said he only carries swords because they look cool... I don't think he has ever had a sword fight with anyone of merit. he's used swords many times what are you talking about ?

srankmissingnin
he's used swords many times what are you talking about ?

Which refutes what I said how exactly? He doesn't go sword to sword with other swordsmen, none of merit at least.

chomperx9
Which refutes what I said how exactly? He doesn't go sword to sword with other swordsmen, none of merit at least. was commenting on wade only carries swords cause they look cool

srankmissingnin
was commenting on wade only carries swords cause they look cool

He uses them because he has them, and he has them because they look cool. cool

Wimjet
Which refutes what I said how exactly? He doesn't go sword to sword with other swordsmen, none of merit at least.

With no healing SS takes this.

But who has DP gone up against with swords alone?

Blight
Dude I made a thread similar to this. If Leonardo can't take the Samurai then there's no WAY Wade could do it without his Healing...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Blight
Dude I made a thread similar to this. If Leonardo can't take the Samurai then there's no WAY Wade could do it without his Healing...
Have you ever read the ninja turtle comics? There not nearly as impressive as the TV show.

Blight
I've read about the first 4. Is Wade really more skilled than Leonardo is at swordfighting??

Mindset
I just read every Silver Samurai appearance.

Wade wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Blight
I've read about the first 4. Is Wade really more skilled than Leonardo is at swordfighting??
4 issue or volumes? Turtles arnt all that impressive nor are there villains. Mid street at best, in the comics. Though much more willing to kill. Leo may be as skilled, but not as fast nor as strong.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset

Wade wins.
I doubt that very much.

Mindset
Reported for calling me a liar.

Dum Dum Dugan
laughing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset

Wade wins.

Better head back to Dr. Sparrow, I think that upgrade from the TPTB is on the fritz again. cool

chomperx9
bump

Wimjet
Didnt Deadpool get beat down by MoonKnight with a sword somewhat recently ???

praying-mantis
i dont know how many of you know silver samurais power he can generate a tachyon field around his blade which can/would cut through
whatever swords wade was using in the first place! this is why he has always been so dangerous a foe for wolverine

StiltmanFTW
He can't cut through adamantium.

praying-mantis
i did not say he could but people seem to forget that an adamantium"laced"skeleton is not the same as total adamantium coverage(like caps shield) wolverine is susceptable to being 1)beheaded
2)cut in half 3)having a sword go through his heart via ribcage
i mean i love wolvie much as the next guy but at any rate the post is about deadpool , if you got a sword and a guy is swinging a sword you block with your sword not knowing his can slice through yours thatd be the end of the fight IMO

Wimjet
What are Wade's usual swords made from anyway? If they are just steel then mantis has a good point.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by praying-mantis
i did not say he could but people seem to forget that an adamantium"laced"skeleton is not the same as total adamantium coverage(like caps shield) wolverine is susceptable to being 1)beheaded
2)cut in half 3)having a sword go through his heart via ribcage
i mean i love wolvie much as the next guy but at any rate the post is about deadpool , if you got a sword and a guy is swinging a sword you block with your sword not knowing his can slice through yours thatd be the end of the fight IMO

SS tried to cut his head off two times (UXM and NA) and failed.

praying-mantis
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
SS tried to cut his head off two times (UXM and NA) and failed.

thats an example of poor writing wolverine is what i call a"golden egg"
character when a char sells as many book as him he can never be killed off.. write marvel a letter and ask "how can someone have an adamantium laced skeleton making them impervious to beheading"?
i ask anyone on this forum who understands physiology to post!!
how can wolverine turn his head?or body? bones are segmented held
by ligaments,tendons,muscles,with cartiledge in between id agree if his bones were a solid mass but they are not! hes not an adamantium statue

a longtime ago marvel had said he can survive all kinda crazy stuff in a letter written back to someone ,slit throat,bullet in the brain etc IMO
lack of air is all i know of or total disentagration

StiltmanFTW
Many have tried to behead him with zero effect.

His skeleton is interconnected. It works kinda like an action figure. Don't think too much about it, it's comics.

praying-mantis
Many have tried to behead him with zero effect.

His skeleton is interconnected. It works kinda like an action figure. Don't think too much about it, it's comics.

i broke my action figures! wolvie is pure cheese and who dont like cheese? still though by now his "adamantium skeleton"shouldve had an
overhaul rewrite comicfans deserve it unless marvel isnt smart enough to explain it

SamZED
Id like too hear more opinions on this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Harada still has his tachyon field and that makes it spite. Even if we take it away from him, there's still the indestructible Black Blade...

SamZED
I was more interested in pure skill contest. Lets say Wade has his unbreakable forcefield charged sword.

Harbinger
Originally posted by praying-mantis
i broke my action figures! wolvie is pure cheese and who dont like cheese? still though by now his "adamantium skeleton"shouldve had an
overhaul rewrite comicfans deserve it unless marvel isnt smart enough to explain it lolwut

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
I was more interested in pure skill contest. Lets say Wade has his unbreakable forcefield charged sword.

Well... Harada did not get owned by MK who hardly ever uses swords vin

Has Wade cut a bullet in half? Blocked bullets/energy beams? I'm seriously asking embarrasment

Mindset
Yes to all.

SamZED
Well... Harada did not get owned by MK who hardly ever uses swords vin

Has Wade cut a bullet in half? Blocked bullets/energy beams? I'm seriously asking embarrasment Deadpool doesnt get owned by Logan the way Harada did in the origins. uhuh stick out tongue

Yeah. Pretty sure you even left a comment in his respect thread about a scan of him blocking a bullet. The Fantomex fight. As for beams, dont remember tbh. But for what its worth, Tito (kid Deadpool) was shown blocking Scott's optic blast with a sword.

StiltmanFTW
Deadpool doesnt get owned by Logan the way Harada did in the origins. uhuh stick out tongue

Yeah. Pretty sure you even left a comment in his respect thread about a scan of him blocking a bullet. The Fantomex fight. As for beams, dont remember tbh. But for what its worth, Tito (kid Deadpool) was shown blocking Scott's optic blast with a sword.

That's not nearly as bad as MK instance.

Ah, completely forgot about X-Force. Well, SS blocked more than a single bullet stick out tongue

SamZED
That's not nearly as bad as MK instance.

Ah, completely forgot about X-Force. Well, SS blocked more than a single bullet stick out tongue At point blank? evil face

That was bad, but mostly CIS influenced.

StiltmanFTW
At point blank? evil face

That was bad, but mostly CIS influenced.

Nah, but they were pretty close.

SS stalemated Elektra without tachyon field (using only a single sword) till he got distracted. Your turn stick out tongue

SamZED
Nah, but they were pretty close.

SS stalemated Elektra without tachyon field (using only a single sword) till he got distracted. Your turn stick out tongue Till he got distracted.. meaning he lost after all? stick out tongue

Being evenly matched with Mr. X in a sword fight even though X managed to lock onto DP's mind. cool

StiltmanFTW
Till he got distracted.. meaning he lost after all? stick out tongue

Being evenly matched with Mr. X in a sword fight even though X managed to lock onto DP's mind. cool

Yes, but it doesn't really count as a loss here. Outside factor. And he has two katanas in this fight.

That was a brief fight, unlike Harada vs. Elektra.

--
He had Kitty beat in the swordfight and said she was maybe even better than Logan (pre-Manifest and Origins of course). It's not clear to me if that fight wasn't just a ruse for Path ninjas though...

SamZED
Yes, but it doesn't really count as a loss here. Outside factor. And he has two katanas in this fight.

That was a brief fight, unlike Harada vs. Elektra.

--
He had Kitty beat in the swordfight and said she was maybe even better than Logan (pre-Manifest and Origins of course). It's not clear to me if that fight wasn't just a ruse for Path ninjas though... And why should CIS count for Deadpool but not for Samurai? uhuh

True. But still.. X is a beast. Then there's Black Night, they were evenly matched, also stalemated Blood Wraith (this guy doesnt have many appearances but he bested Black Knight in a swordfight, so not bad) then he impressed Taskmaster with his sword skills, and the most impressive of all fought Logan using nothing but his knife. cool I know, not the same as a swordfight but should count for something. Then there were few self-proclaimed worlds greatest swordsmen he effortlessly pwned.

Not that I dont like Kitty, but the idea of her being a superior swordsman (swordwoman?) than Wolverine is.. you know...

Prep-Man
DP.

StiltmanFTW
And why should CIS count for Deadpool but not for Samurai? uhuh

True. But still.. X is a beast. Then there's Black Night, they were evenly matched, also stalemated Blood Wraith (this guy doesnt have many appearances but he bested Black Knight in a swordfight, so not bad) then he impressed Taskmaster with his sword skills, and the most impressive of all fought Logan using nothing but his knife. cool I know, not the same as a swordfight but should count for something. Then there were few self-proclaimed worlds greatest swordsmen he effortlessly pwned.

It's not CIS, it's an outside factor. A car in that instance. Find me one unbiased person who thinks Wolverine pwned Gamora.

Nice feats. Fighting Logan with a knife was more of a last resort if you're talking about Origins... Wade even admitted he's not stupid enough to go at him like that. He simply had no choice and tried to lure him so he could PIS-shoot him in the brain.

SS has been called the world's most skilled swordsmith. He beat a robot programmed with every fighting technique known to man stick out tongue

Not that I dont like Kitty, but the idea of her being a superior swordsman (swordwoman?) than Wolverine is.. you know...

She got pretty uber thanks to Ogun's tp training. Logan trained her, too. But yeah, I was like wtf when he said that.

Kenuichio's knocked out Spider Woman (Drew) with a single punch. And stalemated her briefly in a sword duel when her durability and fighting skill were boosted by magic cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.