Regular Rookie GLs vs:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Not a gauntlet.

Regular Rookie "Fodder" Green Lanters vs:

-Namor (in water suit)
-Havoc
-Current Moonstone
-Jack of Hearts
-Black Bolt
-Vulcan
-Current Iron Man
-Nova Prime

Fight in a large empty planet with a breathable atmosphere. No BFR.

TricksterPriest
No idea. Fodder GLs run the gamut. I don't think they finish the gauntlet....

Oh. How many GLs are fighting these guys? I could see Hal or one of the high lanterns winning.

D_Dude1210
Yikes! I meant they fight them INDIVIDUALLY. How many wins can a rookie GL get from the ff peeps?

One rookie fodder GL vs each person in the list individually.

Warlord
I am of the opinion that the last 5 (Tony maybe not so much) can take majority from even competent GLs with Vulcan being able to potentially beat every GL (as much as I hate the character though)

Zack Fair
Any rookie lantern will probably get tooled by Namor.

Q99
Depends on just how rookie. If we're talking a month or two in the corps, they can be useful. In some cases they may have the power edge, but lose on skill, but these are mostly very experienced high metas or better.

A rookie GL would beat Havoc.

Moonstone I'm not too familiar with.

fodder lanters are fodder, they find a way to get slaughtered, even by havok, namor, iron man and moonstone who have no business taking on lanterns anyway. Vulcan, by the way, would feed them the rings

D_Dude1210
So fodder lanterns range from high meta-low herald?

While top end/elite GLs go from mid-high herald?

fodder lanters range from loser-blood splatter while the better green lanterns range mid-high herald, ocasionally trans.

Q99
Rookie fodder is often fairly low in High Meta, heck sometimes they seem like mid meta. Once they get their bearings, High Meta.

Named but minor lanterns, experienced fodder, etc. tends to be low herald. Experienced and/or exceptional named lanterns, mid. Exceptional main character lanterns, high.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.