Fantomex vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
Fantomex has 1 year to come up with a plan to assassinate Morrisons JLA. If Fantomex manages to infiltrate the tower when they are all present he has 15 mins before Batman gets suspicious.

Fantomex can use The World for his prep. Can he do it?

can he use the time distorting technology from the world? can he recruit the other weapons? if so, he may succeed.

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
can he use the time distorting technology from the world? can he recruit the other weapons? if so, he may succeed.

He owns The World, everything it has is for the taking.

Originally posted by Deadline
He owns The World, everything it has is for the taking. but he cant recuit the deceased weapons then, like the faith plague and the soul-crusinhg coral telepath. well, with the timewarping, he can do it if he manages to weaponize it.

Edit: hum... he also has doom's shrinking weapon and his own broken form of telepathy. he can do this. batman becoming aware of anything isnt even an issue, he'll missdirect his atention easily and MMH's TP won't touch him.

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
but he cant recuit the deceased weapons then, like the faith plague and the soul-crusinhg coral telepath. well, with the timewarping, he can do it if he manages to weaponize it.

Don't see why not they're part of the world. He can't actually increase his prep time though. He only has a year and can't use time distortion to do that, but he could make a device if thats possible.

Originally posted by 753

Edit: hum... he also has doom's shrinking weapon and his own broken form of telepathy. he can do this.

Yea.

Originally posted by Deadline
Don't see why not they're part of the world. He can't actually increase his prep time though. He only has a year and can't use time distortion to do that, but he could make a device if thats possible.

Yea. I thought you meant he uses the world as it is now, after he shrunk it and kept it. so the destroyed weapons would be gone. the tech that made them is still there, but I dont know if he can recreate them.

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
I thought you meant he uses the world as it is now, after he shrunk it and kept it. so the destroyed weapons would be gone. the tech that made them is still there, but I dont know if he can recreate them.

Meh dunno about any of those destroyed weapons. At any rate I'm assuming he can gain full access to the world even if it's shrunk.

Deadline
Current versions of Morrisons JLA.

StyleTime
If he's got 1 year to plan and access to all the dead Weapons, I could see him doing it. It's not 100% certain, but Fantomex is pretty capable in a long game scenario, which I guess was his original purpose. Subterfuge until he's ready to act.

At a glance, Weapon XII would be huge here. Weapon XII to slowly infect the JLA members, starting with Batman. Bruce already has plans to destroy the League at the ready, and I don't see Weapon XII being stopped without some planning/foreknowledge on JLA's part. They could deal with it given time, but in an ambush scenario where Fantomex is making Batman try to kill them too?

Of course, any slip up by Fantomex would be the end. Superman's hearing alone could be a problem. Fantomex can't use the time altering tech here either.

shiv
Boston Brand drops in for a visit.

Orion Miracle Man Big Barda Samson Lobo Maxima etc drop by uninvited

Hell Darkseid who spies on them 24/7 straight up tips them off

The JSA tip them off

Etrigan / The Demons Head / Zatanna give Bats the heads up

The Legion come back in time to alert the Jla

Some centuries old enchantress or oracle no sells Fantomex's 'glamour' or 'mirage'

Brainiac Luthor Checkmate or some one who's always stalking the JLA capture and detain the interloper.

shiv
Owlman Ultraman Mxy or Some One puts in an appearance and its game over for Fantomex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.