Dr. Fate - Dr. Strange “Challenge”

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"

long pig
I went back and checked some OLD fate comics and I take back my vote of a draw. The guy has no real weaknessess with retarded power. Fate wins 6 to 5

TricksterPriest
What about Strange when he faced Shuma-Gorath? Or when he beat Dormammu or Death?

Wait, am I incorrect, or are Fate's feats including his silver and golden age pre-crisis feats?

Existere
Trick, can you read?

long pig
Originally posted by Existere
Trick, can you read? Does chronic, violent masterbastion count as reading? If it does, then he can read like a mther****er. stick out tongue

Existere
I lol'd in a big way.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by long pig
Does chronic, violent masterbastion count as reading? If it does, then he can read like a mther****er. stick out tongue

And this is why I love this guy. big grin durlaugh LP: didn't PC fate take on Spectre?

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What about Strange when he faced Shuma-Gorath? Or when he beat Dormammu or Death?

Wait, am I incorrect, or are Fate's feats including his silver and golden age pre-crisis feats? I agree, those were way more powerful than fate. But Here is the problem, the rules have changed. Strange is no longer allowed outside help, which is like two thirds of his power set. The rules totally kneecar the guy. As for PC feats being allowed, I think so. Same fate just kilod same orion.

TricksterPriest
Wait, no outside help? You mean he can't call on the Hoary hosts, the crimson bands, the vishanti, chaos and order, black magic, etc?

Ack. That's harsh. I know he's got some power on his own, he can't be that weak. Fate killed Orion?

long pig
Originally posted by Existere
I lol'd in a big way. ew. Is the computer screen all rainbowy now?

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait, no outside help? You mean he can't call on the Hoary hosts, the crimson bands, the vishanti, chaos and order, black magic, etc?

Ack. That's harsh. I know he's got some power on his own, he can't be that weak. Fate killed Orion? No, he didn't kill orion, my fingers went all Michael J Fox on of. I meant there is no diff tween Pre C Fate and current. Just like Orion. It didn't affect em. He did well against Spec, yes. But even more impressive was when he one shot ko'd pc supes with one punch.

TricksterPriest
So Fate's just as powerful as he used to be, it's just the current guy who sucks?

Prep-Man
Hector actually reached Kent Nelson levels at the end, but it didn't come quickly. Fate would get the majority, IMO. But it's VERY close battle.

"Id"

long pig
Ah, i didn't know that johnny carson. If you Do, Strange shouldn't be handicapped at all.

"Id"
Ah, i didn't know that johnny carson. If you Do, Strange shouldn't be handicapped at all.

What handicap?

long pig
What handicap? Um, i guess the one where he cant use his powers i.e he can't get outside help. meaning he gets no Vishanti, Agammotto, no calling on power from the phoenix force, no absorbing unlimited ambiant power from his billions of billions of personally created pocket dimensions(every cell in his body is hiding a pocket dimension). He can't soul steal, can't do jack shit with theses new rules. I even had to admit Thanos would beat him. Not cuz Thanos is that good, but doc can't fight back. Without those rules, Thanos can't win.

"Id"
What handicap? Um, i guess the one where he cant use his powers i.e he can't get outside help. meaning he gets no Vishanti, Agammotto, no calling on power from the phoenix force, no absorbing unlimited ambiant power from his billions of billions of personally created pocket dimensions(every cell in his body is hiding a pocket dimension). He can't soul steal, can't do jack shit with theses new rules. I even had to admit Thanos would beat him. Not cuz Thanos is that good, but doc can't fight back. Without those rules, Thanos can't win.

Where was that handicap posted? I don't recall enforcing such rule here.

The only real handicap is the use of standard items.

long pig
Oh, you took what i said wrong. I wasn't talking about you, my big brosephus, i was refering to new forum rules. They're tarded

Tha C-Master
Can't the rules just be edited for this thread if it is necessary? That Strange can call a higher power? Don't see why not.

kgkg
I was expecting people to participate in this -.-

Prep-Man
Not too many people know Dr. Fate. Especially Kent Nelson. When will you finish the respect thred, ID?

"Id"
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not too many people know Dr. Fate. Especially Kent Nelson. When will you finish the respect thred, ID? I underestimated that monster project. Took me months to complete Green Lantern Kyle, this will take more time since I plan on including all Fates.

That and I am currently doing Fate at Half Helm (Golden era). That shit is just retarded, and unbearable to read.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id"
I underestimated that monster project. Took me months to complete Green Lantern Kyle, this will take more time since I plan on including all Fates.

That and I am currently doing Fate at Half Helm (Golden era). That shit is just retarded, and unbearable to read.

Does Golden era have any good feats? And it's a bad story, huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.