Kratos vs Duke Nukem...with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This is not a typical match per se.

This is a quest match between Duke and Kratos. The quest in question...Fallout: New Vegas' Bleed Me Dry quest.

The quest is simple: Red Lucy of The Thorn has tasked both men to acquire several eggs for The Thorn. Should they complete the quest, they not only get a powered-up weapon of their choice, but the chance to jump Red Lucy's bones.

As in the game, they have to collect:

1. 12 Giant Mantises Eggs
2. 12 Radscorpion Eggs
3. 12 Fire Gecko Eggs
4. 12 Nightstalker Eggs
5. 12 Cazador Eggs
6. 12 Deathclaw Eggs (they have to take down the Mother Deathclaw and the Legendary Deathclaw in order to get to the eggs)

Who wins this match...and Red Lucy's attentions?

TheGoldenSpy
Not even Kratos would be able to deal with those mother funking Cazadors.

killermover
Kratos slashes everything and Duke's head.

Then he screws his chicks with a Duke neckless keychain.

samirerre
kratos
he is beast

elfirrepins
Kratos wins the match... But Duke wins Lucy's "bones".

Tha C-Master
Duke, because he just can't lose.

Newjak
Duke cause he has a Jetpack and biga$$ gunsbig grin

Tha C-Master
And balls of steel!

TheAuraAngel
Duke, because Kratos will not know what to look for. He doesn't speak english after all.

Tha C-Master
And Duke has kicked ass throughout time.

Demonic Phoenix
Who wins the match? Duke.

Who wins Lucy over? Both of 'em bang her at the same time excellent

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
And balls of steel!

Just like me!

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Duke, because Kratos will not know what to look for. He doesn't speak english after all. Huh... You make a decent point.

If Kratos spoke English though, he could easily hunt and kill everything on the list in half the time Duke could. Probably.

You know it is actually hard to say. I do not really see either having trouble with this. no expression

Although **** Cazadors.

Tha C-Master
You can't cut no time in half.

killermover
Like I said, Kratos is based on murder embodied, he litterally kills to find thw awnsers and ****s any women any time he wants.

Duke for all his hardcoreness still has morals and is a hero somewhat, so Duke is the softer of the two.

Tha C-Master
Duke didn't kill himself either. He bangs and kills. They're both cool though.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Duke, because Kratos will not know what to look for. He doesn't speak english after all.

Problem's been rectified. Kratos can now understand English.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.