Albert Wesker runs the Orochi Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Following the completion of Resident Evil 5, Wesker has been riding a wave of popularity.

However, Leopold Goenitz sees the (other) Man in Black as a threat. So during the Roast of Wesker, he issues a challenge: since Wesker fancies himself as a god, then he should have no problem taking on a squad of Orochi-powered fighters.

Wesker accepts the challenge. The matches are as follows:

1. Iori and Leona (Blood Riot mode)
2. Vice and Mature
3. Rugal Bernstein
4. Orochi Yashiro and Orochi Shermie
5. Ryuji Yamazaki
6. Mukai
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Orochi (Plot Device lifted)

Wesker stars off at 100% for every matchup. To make things more challenging, the team fighters can tag out Marvel vs Capcom 3 style.

Does 'Pratical Al' clear the gauntlet? Or does he fail?

elfirrepins
Either Orochi Yashiro/Orochi Shermie or Mukai will stop him.

Frisky Dingo
Wesker is MUCH faster than anyone on the list. He is also strong and rather durable. I no he'd beat Vice and Mature 4 sure. Every other match, I can't decide. Orochi will stomp him, tho.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Wesker is MUCH faster than anyone on the list. He is also strong and rather durable. I no he'd beat Vice and Mature 4 sure. Every other match, I can't decide. Orochi will stomp him, tho.

r u kiddin'? Orochi Iori compltely destroy the guy and rip him apart in ten second.
Wesker is way too overrated, wtf??

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by crimson_2010
r u kiddin'? Orochi Iori compltely destroy the guy and rip him apart in ten second.
Wesker is way too overrated, wtf??

No. He is much faster, durable, smarter, agile and stronger than Orochi Iori going by displays of actual ability.

GenomeFrozener
I can see Wesker bring stopped at Orochi. Then again..

crimson_2010
No. He is much faster, durable, smarter, agile and stronger than Orochi Iori going by displays of actual ability.

lolwut? i don't see wesker who was put in shame by a regular human, beating regular Iori who can eat an entire army like butter, let alone Orochi Iori.

Frisky Dingo
Win has O.Iori taken on an army? And the humans that beat Wesker had heavy duty weapons and "Wesker Poison".

samirerre
wesker is strong but geonitz or o.chris will stomp him,the reason why
chris is so strong is becouse he was chosen by orochi ,i remember it was shown at thiere endings(dunno which)

crimson_2010
Win has O.Iori taken on an army? And the humans that beat Wesker had heavy duty weapons and "Wesker Poison".

Well even without this weakness, we all saw he got pwned in the volcano stage laughing
If you wanna see Iori pwnage, look at kof zillion vol 14 :

http://img593.imageshack.us/i/48469103.jpg/
http://img577.imageshack.us/i/81655259.jpg/

Frisky Dingo
Zillion is purely fan made and SNK made 0 profit from its production. It is literally fanfiction. However, SNK had taken notice and thought it was so good, that they hired Andy Seto and crew 2 do an official SNK sponsored manhua called King of Fighters RX Project '00 series. That's the only set of manhua SNK has stated shows canon ability.

The SVC Chaos manhua was also licensed by SNK.

And Wesker was "pwned" because he was blown up with guns and rockets. confused

Frisky Dingo
Xenon Zero, too. That 1 is also, NOT just a fanfic.

No End N Site
Speakin of manga video games

http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2011/03/25_ryualt.jpg

Evil Ryu's alt is young Akuma from the Ryu Final manga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.