H2H Fight to the death Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos
Juggernaut
Worldbreaker Hulk
Hercules (Classic)

vs

Superboy Prime
Superman
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Orion

STIPS:

1. No BFR

2. No one on either team can fly, and they also can't use any energy-based attacks (i.e. eye beams, lightning, etc).

3. Thanos can't use any energy based attacks. He's going head to head only.

4. Superspeed is allowed.

5. Neither team is holding back. i.e., Superman is using all his strength and is going for the kill (and so is everyone else).

Warlord
Prime makes it spite

KuRuPT Thanosi
You mean Juggs and Thanos make it spite?

they would just spent an eternity getting kicked arround, but yeah, they'll outlast SBP

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Juggernaut's a far cry from his classic levels and you have a team of superfast bricks versus a team of bricks with minimal speed capabilities out for the kill.

Im assuming he meant classic jugs. thnanos cant be permakilled, so without BFR, hell be a punching bag for a billion years until the others die off

Sirius77
Team 2.

Colossus-Big C
team 2 wins. team 1 are nothing but bricks

zeel
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thanos
Juggernaut
Worldbreaker Hulk
Hercules (Classic)

vs

Superboy Prime
Superman
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Orion

Superboy Prime vs thanos =temporary stalemate
Superman vs juggernaut = temporary stalemate
captian marvel vs Hercules = Captian marvel wins
Orion vs hulk temporary stalemate.

after cap defeats herc he helps the rest of the team pick the rest off. I see thanos being the last to retreat.

carver9
Team 1... I can't see any of them surviving a single hit from World Breaker Hulk except Prime and a couple of well placed punches from that version of Hulk should rock him.

tkitna
I dont know which team to side for. Team two is fast as all get out and very powerful with Prime, but damn, its Thanos.

After a long drawn out fight, team 1 for a slight majority due to Thanos.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1... I can't see any of them surviving a single hit from World Breaker Hulk except Prime and a couple of well placed punches from that version of Hulk should rock him.

No.

the ninjak
Team 1.

Ones invulnerable and one can't die and regens to full capacity.

BigSid
Can the Thanos in this thread not die?

If so how does team 2 win in a fight to the death?

If not then Team 2 being able to use super speed puts team 1 at one hell of a disadvantage as team 1 is no where near as fast.

BigSid
Originally posted by the ninjak
Team 1.

Ones invulnerable and one can't die and regens to full capacity.

Except if this is current Juggernaut then he's not invulnerable and can be hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.