Black Panther vs Sabretooth H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Fight takes place in the Amazon

NO Adamantium
NO Healing

Just H2H

Starscream M
bp

Dum Dum Dugan
sabre-tooth

rotiart
It's actually hard for me to imagine how sabretooth would fight without his hf...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by rotiart
It's actually hard for me to imagine how sabretooth would fight without his hf...
He still have superhuman strength,agility,reflexes,durability, speed ect.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
sabre-tooth no hf dood

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
no hf dood
He doesent need it. He faster, stronger and far more durable. He do quite fine with no healing factor.

Deadline
You know what DDD might be right.

Starscream M
He doesent need it. He faster, stronger and far more durable. He do quite fine with no healing factor. creed is less skilled than bp

also, without his hf, he'd be scared and fight differently. he wouldn't be as aggressive.

Lord Feron
sabes ftw

Deadline
^ He did tool Iron Fist in h2h but his chi wasn't working.

Dum Dum Dugan
creed is less skilled than bp

also, without his hf, he'd be scared and fight differently. he wouldn't be as aggressive.
yes, so spiderman but he do quite fine against BP.

Thats utter bs. He be scared? are you kidding me? Just stop. He way way more durable then black panther.

Starscream M

Thats utter bs. He be scared? are you kidding me? Just stop. He way way more durable then black panther. hes more durable but is still no defense against bp's daggers

also he'd be scared, because psychologically he won't have his hf backing him up. he's not used to it.

also, remember, this is in a jungle, bp's playground.

chomperx9
creed is less skilled than bp

also, without his hf, he'd be scared and fight differently. he wouldn't be as aggressive. Sabretooth scared ? come on now

H2H, No weapons, unless its part of their body, like Creeds claws

StiltmanFTW
So BP doesn't even get his claws? Creed stomps...

Dum Dum Dugan
hes more durable but is still no defense against bp's daggers

Originally posted by chomperx9

Just H2H

he'd be scared, because psychologically he won't have his hf backing him up. he's not used to it.

There is literally zero evidence to back that up. This is possibly one of the most ridiculous comments you have ever made, and you have made more then your fair share.

, remember, this is in a jungle, bp's playground.
and it not sabre-tooths... confused

Starscream M
no claws or daggers? then this is spite

creed stomps.

why would you even make this thread?

chomperx9
no claws or daggers? then this is spite

creed stomps.

why would you even make this thread? BP knows his way around the Jungle more and how to use it against others. he's also verry agile. I took off Creeds healing. BP still has his suit, just no weapons.

OK im a sport, BP gets his claws, Thats it

Juk3n
I was lol'ing at this thread until the post above, i thought the OP actually wanted Tchalla to punch and kick sabretooth to death lol. With claws BP has a chance but it's slim, when alls said and done he's still fighting a faster, stronger, just as cunning, more brutal opponent..who is also brick durable to blunt force trauma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.