immortal iron fist (danny)vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decimus
So fight to the death - who wins...

StiltmanFTW
Tomi stomps.

Mindset
Iron Fist.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Iron Fist.

Existere
Tomi. It'd be a nice fight to read though.

Decimus
^real nice

Mindset
Originally posted by Existere
Tomi. It'd be a nice fight to read though. Don't disagree with me!

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tomi stomps.

Prep-Man
Gorgon.

Juk3n
If Danny can land a clean mid-high brick level blow, he can get a KO, but thats a tall order. Standard gear (so Gorgon gets a sword), Id say it's very unlikely he'd be put down before Danny.

SasuOna
Danny Punches him in the face and he goes down

Existere
Originally posted by Juk3n
If Danny can land a clean mid-high brick level blow, he can get a KO Based on what?

jinzin
Based on what?
Drunken style! dur

Sr J-Bieb
Fist KO's him via one fist.

jalek moye
Originally posted by jinzin
Drunken style! dur

Hey! in marvel apperantly Drunken style is teh uberz

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
Hey! in marvel apperantly Drunken style is teh uberz
Yusuke Urimeshi's "street fighting">>>Danny's "drunken boxing" crackers

jinzin
Originally posted by jalek moye
Hey! in marvel apperantly Drunken style is teh uberz laughing out loudOriginally posted by Omega Vision
Yusuke Urimeshi's "street fighting">>>Danny's "drunken boxing" crackers

only because he's somehow able to lie to himself about what he's going to hit you with.... somehow...

Juk3n
Based on what?

based on giving Danny the benefit of the doubt that a class 70+ shot to the temple can KO Gorgon. I didnt say it's a sure thing!

MrMind
can't gorgon just stare him into stone
without the stare I still go with gorgon, he's really fast, and both of his swords are too badass, grasscutter and godkiller.

Decimus
If Danny can sense his Chi he doesn't need to look to fight him and may even predict his moves but that's the thing about villains without CIS they tend to have advantages over heroes in general. I'm surprised they haven't fought since Gorgon is hydra and all. If Danny cannot sense his Chi then Gorgon wins fo' sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.