PS3 must haves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyner
What are some really good games for PS3?

Can be multiplatform or exclusive just need some good suggestions.

MooCowofJustice
inFamous, Cyner, inFamous.

You should try DW7 if you've never tried a DW game.

And get Marvel vs Capcom 3 on it so you can play me when I get it.

General_Iroh
MGS4 is the only must have I've gotten for the ps3, there are many games worth playing. God of War III being one of them. MvC3 is decent. Heavy Rain is very good as well. A lot of my favorite games unfortunately don't have a whole lot of replay value.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Cyner
What are some really good games for PS3?

Can be multiplatform or exclusive just need some good suggestions.

Depends on your preferences.
Heavy Rain, God of War 3, InFamous, Uncharted 1 & 2, Ratchet & Clank Future Trilogy are the ones that I like. White Knight Chronicles is another good one, but the multi-player aspect isn't that good IMO. Gran Turismo 5 is also pretty sweet.
Vanquish isn't PS3 exlusive, but it's no secret that it's better on the PS3.

Impediment
Infamous, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, God of War collection, God of War III, Motorstorm, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, and Metal Gear Solid 4.

All those games I listed are very good PS3 exclusives, in my opinion. The MUST PLAY/CAN'T MISS games are Heavy Rain, Infamous, and God of War III.

I've never played the Uncharted games, but I hear nothing but good things about them, especially Drake's Fortune.

S_D_J
Exclusives: Uncharted and Uncharted 2, God of War Collection, God of War III, inFamous, Resistance 1 and 2, MotorStorm 2, MGS 4, GT5, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 and Ratchet and Clank Future 1 and 2.... also Little Big Planet 1 and 2... and to some degree ModNation Racers

Multiplatform: Dead Space 1 and 2, Vanquish, Resident Evil 5, GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City, Red Dead Redemption and Undead pack, Batman Arkham Asylum, either SSF4 or MvsC3, Tekken 6 is fine... and I guess any COD from Modern Warfare onwards, if you like shooters that is... also Enslaved big grin

NemeBro
Demon's Souls.

That is the only one that has not been mentioned that you should get.

S_D_J
Originally posted by NemeBro
Demon's Souls.

That is the only one that has not been mentioned that you should get.

Only if you like being punished for dying... there being no Save points and all

I would recomend Final Fantasy XIII instead, lots of eye candy stick out tongue... or Mass Effect 2

PS: just for the record, I love FFXIII

RE: Blaxican
Halo Reach

MooCowofJustice
I forgot all about FF13.

And yeah, don't get Demon's Souls.

Cyner
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
inFamous, Cyner, inFamous.

You should try DW7 if you've never tried a DW game.

And get Marvel vs Capcom 3 on it so you can play me when I get it.

hahaha.... i'm not getting a PS3, i'm asking for a friend of mine. All she has is Call of Duty games and it's about time she picked up something decent.

TheGoldenSpy
call of dut 4 modern warfare
rock band beatalls
call of duty black op
batman
modern wrfare 2

Morridini
Best game on the PS3 is hands down Uncharted 2, recommend it above all others.

Other good games are Mass Effect 2 and Heavy Rain.

AsbestosFlaygon
I guess most of them have been mentioned already.

I recommend LBP2, if she likes casual games.

Erde Kaiser
Metal Gear Solid 4 is by far the best exclusive the PS3 has to offer. One of the finest games of all time, both from a technical and artistic perspective, and most probably the finest of all time overall. It's definitely a "must have" PS3 game, and I'd also refer to its storyline as a "must experience" one, whether you do so through the game or outside of it.

Morridini
Regarding MGS4, it's only a must have if you are already a MGS fan. MGS4 was my first MGS game, and I did enjoy it a lot when playing it, it doesn't really stand out from the masses.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy

batman

Truth, Arkham Asylum is a must if she doesn't already have it.

Demonic Phoenix
The Sly Cooper Trilogy is also a must have, if one hasn't played the games on the PS2.

optic_blast!!!
you dont need much just get the upcoming mortal kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.