"Unkillables" run the death Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
The Void, Thanos, and 8th Day Juggernaut each run this separately. Who gets the farthest? (they lose only if they die). How far does each character get?

In each case, the fight lasts one hour. Both sides are going ALL OUT. If the Void/Thanos/Juggs is still alive after an hour, they advance, and are fully healed for the next fight. (IMPORTANT: THEY DON'T HAVE TO BEAT THE OTHER CHARACTER)

1. Worldbreaker Hulk

2. Blood-lusted Maxima

3. Thor with Warrior's madness, Belt of Strength, Magic Gauntlets, and Odin Force Shield

4. Blood-lusted OWAW Superman

5. Superboy Prime (Guardian Amped)

6. Zeus

7. Odin in Destroyer Armor with Spear

8. Rune King Thor

9. Moderately Fed Galactus

10. 9 Celestials

11. Emperor Joker

12. COIE Anti-Monitor

13. Superman with Cosmic Armor

PS: The Void doesn't want to die.

PillarofOsiris
The Void isn't getting past #2.

Silent Master
We already know that normal Thor can kill the Void.

bbrem123
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
The Void isn't getting past #2.

u didnt even answer the thread...you say the # void u think void gets to and not the other 2?...just wondering why that is? even though u r wrong

bbrem123
Originally posted by Silent Master
We already know that normal Thor can kill the Void.

andddd fail

Silent Master
Originally posted by bbrem123
andddd fail

Yes, the Void will fail against Thor.

Originally posted by keiththegreat
The Void, Thanos, and 8th Day Juggernaut each run this separately. Who gets the farthest? (they lose only if they die). How far does each character get?

In each case, the fight lasts one hour. Both sides are going ALL OUT. If the Void/Thanos/Juggs is still alive after an hour, they advance, and are fully healed for the next fight. (IMPORTANT: THEY DON'T HAVE TO BEAT THE OTHER CHARACTER)

1. Worldbreaker Hulk

2. Blood-lusted Maxima

3. Thor with Warrior's madness, Belt of Strength, Magic Gauntlets, and Odin Force Shield

4. Blood-lusted OWAW Superman

5. Superboy Prime (Guardian Amped)

6. Zeus

7. Odin in Destroyer Armor with Spear

8. Rune King Thor

9. Moderately Fed Galactus

10. 9 Celestials

11. Emperor Joker

12. COIE Anti-Monitor

13. Superman with Cosmic Armor

PS: The Void doesn't want to die. void and thanos are ressurectors. do they lose if they are temp-killed? or does only perma-death count?

assuming the latter, cain stops at 9 and thanos at 11.

siege void is harder to judge because it's hard to tell where molecule man sits in comparison to galactus and the celestials. going by feats, I'd place him above them, which would mean void stops at 11 (assuming MM did not job to him). but if we take kubik's word about it, the celestials are far above the cube beings (even if MM is the strongest), so void should stop at 9.

so they range from 9-11. nobody gets past joker.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by bbrem123
u didnt even answer the thread...you say the # void u think void gets to and not the other 2?...just wondering why that is? even though u r wrong

I don't see you answering it either. I don't see any of the 3 getting past number 5, and anyone above 5 kills these guys easily. In fact, many of them can kill all three AT ONCE with very little problems.

I don't see you answering it either. I don't see any of the 3 getting past number 5, and anyone above 5 kills these guys easily. In fact, many of them can kill all three AT ONCE with very little problems. lol

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 753
lol

What's funnier is that you don't think that RKT can permanently kill the Void.

What's funnier is that you don't think that RKT can permanently kill the Void. yeah, I actually read dark reign and know who the molecule man is. now, you might claim owen was poorly used or jobed, but the point the author was making was clear, only suicide would kill bob.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 753
yeah, I actually read dark reign and know who the molecule man is. now, you might claim owen was poorly used or jobed, but the point of the storyline was clear, only suicide would kill bob.

And classic Thor beat Galactus a couple of times, Spiderman has defeated the Juggernaut, he's also beaten Hulk, and also Firelord. Sue Storm killed a Celestial. Ever hear of PIS?

Zack Fair
I don't see Supes beating Hulk being PIS erm

Black bolt z
Juggs and Void lose at 2.

Thanos makes it to 11. But only because of the time limit and the fact that up until 11 none of them can beat the decree of death herself.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't see Supes beating Hulk being PIS erm

Who said it was?

Black bolt z
And classic Thor beat Galactus a couple of times, Spiderman has defeated the Juggernaut, he's also beaten Hulk, and also Firelord. Sue Storm killed a Celestial. Ever hear of PIS? Context with the Thor and galactus thing...Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I don't see you answering it either. I don't see any of the 3 getting past number 5, and anyone above 5 kills these guys easily. In fact, many of them can kill all three AT ONCE with very little problems. Explain how RKT kills thanos.

I mean I see void and juggs stopping at 2 due to maxima.

Originally posted by Black bolt z

Thanos makes it to 11. But only because of the time limit and the fact that up until 11 none of them can beat the decree of death herself. how does maxima kill either?

Zack Fair
Who said it was?

Ack ye meant Spidey, ROFL. My bad. dur

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Didn't you include it with the other examples of PIS?

Nope I said Spiderman beating him was PIS. I completely agree that Superman should beat the Hulk.

Zack Fair
Yeah yeah I got it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
how does maxima kill either? Mindrape.

PillarofOsiris
Explain how RKT kills thanos.

Considering he's more powerful than Odin, who beat Thanos....

Black bolt z
Considering he's more powerful than Odin, who beat Thanos.... Difference between beat and kill. Isn't this thread about killing?

Because while RKT could easily beat thanos he isn't killing thanos.

PillarofOsiris
Difference between beat and kill. Isn't this thread about killing?

Because while RKT could easily beat thanos he isn't killing thanos.

Very true. But although I obviously can't prove it, the Odin/Thanos fight (in which Thanos also had help btw) didn't seem to last even close to an hour. And I doubt Odin was going all out considering no galaxies were destroyed (according to OP both sides are going all out here). And Rune King Thor is supposed to be FAR more powerful than Odin.

Mindrape. she mindrapes them to death? I dont see it. defeating them, sure. though I cant see her dropping void that way, but I doubt she can kill either with it. jugs would just stay in a coma while alive or wake up after she was done as the power of cytorrak restores him. the void might be tactically defeated if the bob persona is brought forth, but killed? nah, his own psionic power mindraped the planet into forgetting him and emma, psylock, chuck etc. all knew that going inside his mind for a frontal assault would result in them getting crushed. it was only due to the cooperation of bob and TP resource emma had planted inside bob's mind with his help years earlier that they managed to scare him into flying off the planet by himself. SNG didnt mindrape him either, just planted doubt in there.

Black bolt z
Very true. But although I obviously can't prove it, the Odin/Thanos fight (in which Thanos also had help btw) didn't seem to last even close to an hour. And I doubt Odin was going all out considering no galaxies were destroyed (according to OP both sides are going all out here). And Rune King Thor is supposed to be FAR more powerful than Odin. The fight probably lasted 2 mins. But that still doesn't change the fact that while thanos will get his shit pounded in he isn't going to be killed by RKT.

vince_slice
The fight probably lasted 2 mins. But that still doesn't change the fact that while thanos will get his shit pounded in he isn't going to be killed by RKT.

I don't think he realizes current Thanos is immortal laughing out loud

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by vince_slice
I don't think he realizes current Thanos is immortal laughing out loud

I don't think you realize that Thor and Ares are considered "immortal" as well. Here's a tip, when you read one of the following in comics, its usually hyperbole:

"Limitless energy"

"omnipotent"

"omniscient"

"immortal"

Now let me ask you, do you think "immortal" Thanos clears this gauntlet?

vince_slice
I don't think you realize that Thor and Ares are considered "immortal" as well. Here's a tip, when you read one of the following in comics, its usually hyperbole:

"Limitless energy"

"omnipotent"

"omniscient"

"immortal"

Now let me ask you, do you think "immortal" Thanos clears this gauntlet?

Thanos' immortality is hyperbole? laughing

I guess you haven't read Thanos Imperative yet.

facepalmtheyre called immortal because herc doesnt age and thor will live for hundreds of thousands of years.

thanos is an avatar of death and death itself wont allow him to die. sub-atomic desintegration is useless against him. all this has been shown on panel

PillarofOsiris
Thanos' immortality is hyperbole? laughing

I guess you haven't read Thanos Imperative yet.

So you believe the Living Tribunal can't kill Thanos then? Is that your claim?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 753
facepalmtheyre called immortal because herc doesnt age and thor will live for hundreds of thousands of years.

thanos is an avatar of death and death itself wont allow him to die. sub-atomic desintegration is useless against him. all this has been shown on panel

Unfortunately there are beings more powerful than Death. No one is truly immortal or unkillable in Marvel except TOAA, since he can kill anyone he wants, regardless of whether Death allows them to die or not.

Unfortunately there are beings more powerful than Death. No one is truly immortal or unkillable in Marvel except TOAA, since he can kill anyone he wants, regardless of whether Death allows them to die or not. which is I posted he stops at 11 since only joker and above are more powerfull than death

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 753
which is I posted he stops at 11 since only joker and above are more powerfull than death

OK....so now tell me why I'm wrong in calling Thanos' "immortality" hyperbole then.

vince_slice
Look at you desperately trying to put words in my mouth to cover up your ignorance rolling on floor laughing

Obviously the LT can kill Thanos because he's above Death. Anything that's above the abstract Death can kill Thanos. This is why I found your comment about how Thanos' immortality is "hyperbole" and how SBP can kill Thanos to be rediculously laughable. Thanos would probably stop at 10 or 11 most likely.

bbrem123
OK....so now tell me why I'm wrong in calling Thanos' "immortality" hyperbole then.
no offense but god ur annoying...just saying erm

PillarofOsiris
Look at you desperately trying to put words in my mouth to cover up your ignorance rolling on floor laughing

Obviously the LT can kill Thanos because he's above Death. Anything that's above the abstract Death can kill Thanos. This is why I found your comment about how Thanos' immortality is "hyperbole" and how SBP can kill Thanos to be rediculously laughable. Thanos would probably stop at 10 or 11 most likely.

I'm desperate? You're the one who said, and I quote:

"I don't think he realizes current Thanos is immortal laughing out loud"

And now you admit he's not immortal. So who's desperate?

And I'm guessing you don't know what Guardian amped SBP has done, or probably who he even is, so I'll just let you remain ignorant.

quanchi112
OK....so now tell me why I'm wrong in calling Thanos' "immortality" hyperbole then. It isn't hyperbole it's been proven on panel.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
It isn't hyperbole it's been proven on panel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWTW6x8qDY8&feature=related

quanchi112
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWTW6x8qDY8&feature=related So when the comic states he is unkillable and vested in an indestructible form and then shows him coming back from complete annihilation it's hyperbole.

Frankly, don't read comics alone because your thought process frightens me.

Black bolt z

"Limitless energy"

"omnipotent"

"omniscient"

"immortal"

Now let me ask you, do you think "immortal" Thanos clears this gauntlet? Thanos can die in one of two ways

1: Death allows thanos to die which hasn't happened yet

2: Someone powerful enough to beat death and beat death's word can kill thanos because you would be strong enough to kill death.

EJ is the first person on this list strong enough to kill death. therefore he stops at 11.

Sirius77
Tbh, anyone passed 6 should be able to conceivably remove juggy's enchantment, or just beat beat him outright. Thanos and void get taken out by either 7 or 8. Either way, there's certainly no way that anyone on this list is making it passed 9. 9 on is pretty much a sure kill imo.

basilisk
Yeah, some of these guys would be facing death before 9, but there could be resurrections at that point. #9 is borderline because I think a decent moderately fed Galactus would possibly be able to perma-kill even Thanos, though it's debatable.

From 10 onwards all these "unkillables" get permanently wiped out across the board (although Superman would choose not to kill them). These are the sort of power levels that just override mere "unkillability" and rewrite the rules.

TheLordofMurder
All of them are utterly destroyed at 9; Galactus pulls out the Ultimate Nullifier and that spells doom for all of them...even Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
All of them are utterly destroyed at 9; Galactus pulls out the Ultimate Nullifier and that spells doom for all of them...even Thanos. Thats still not killing thanos.Originally posted by basilisk
Yeah, some of these guys would be facing death before 9, but there could be resurrections at that point. #9 is borderline because I think a decent moderately fed Galactus would possibly be able to perma-kill even Thanos, though it's debatable.

From 10 onwards all these "unkillables" get permanently wiped out across the board (although Superman would choose not to kill them). These are the sort of power levels that just override mere "unkillability" and rewrite the rules. Death>Galactus. Death won't let thanos die. Therefore galactus can't kill thanos.

TheLordofMurder
The Ultimate Nullifier can destroy the universe and everything in it and that includes Death...

Thats still not killing thanos. Death>Galactus. Death won't let thanos die. Therefore galactus can't kill thanos. the ultimate nullifier would destroy thanos as it sends things to oblivion's jurisdiction, not death's

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
the ultimate nullifier would destroy thanos as it sends things to oblivion's jurisdiction, not death's But for the point of the thread he must die. He isn't dying when he is being nullified. Oblivion even said this himself.

that's nitpicking. the spirit of the thread is who can permanently destroy him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
that's nitpicking. the spirit of the thread is who can permanently destroy him. I figure the spirit of the thread is exactly what is says. They must die to lose the matchup.

And Nullifying isn't technically "killing" him.

besides hasn't it been decided that the UN is not standard tech for galactus to have or use?

I figure the spirit of the thread is exactly what is says. They must die to lose the matchup.

And Nullifying isn't technically "killing" him.

besides hasn't it been decided that the UN is not standard tech for galactus to have or use? yeah I dont think he would use it

Sirius77
I doubt he'd need to.... I may be going out on a limb here, but thanos was in the cancerverse when he got atomized. Impressive, but the cancerverse beings did it too. Anyone feel free to disagree with me, but I don't think that he's unkillable, just extremely hard to kill, just like last time. Wasn't he banned from death's realm in annihilation as well?

TricksterPriest
Indeed he was. Drax has given the ability to kill him, which sucks for him. stick out tongue But, it was Death coming that told him his time was up.

Sirius77
So at the end of annihilation, death re-admitted Thanos into her realm?

Originally posted by Sirius77
I doubt he'd need to.... I may be going out on a limb here, but thanos was in the cancerverse when he got atomized. Impressive, but the cancerverse beings did it too. Anyone feel free to disagree with me, but I don't think that he's unkillable, just extremely hard to kill, just like last time. Wasn't he banned from death's realm in annihilation as well? no, story made it clear he was ressurected immune to death. drax - for instance - didnt come back in the cancerverse when thanos killed him.

no, he died at the end of annihilation

So at the end of annihilation, death re-admitted Thanos into her realm? he died and could be seen with her by nova when he was at death's door. I dont recall him being banished from death's realm before that however

quanchi112
I doubt he'd need to.... I may be going out on a limb here, but thanos was in the cancerverse when he got atomized. Impressive, but the cancerverse beings did it too. Anyone feel free to disagree with me, but I don't think that he's unkillable, just extremely hard to kill, just like last time. Wasn't he banned from death's realm in annihilation as well? He's been stated on panel as to be unkillable and the cancerverse beings changed forms they didn't reform atom by atom into their old forms. This isn't hard to figure out. When a comic tells you something accept it.

Black bolt z
He's been stated on panel as to be unkillable and the cancerverse beings changed forms they didn't reform atom by atom into their old forms. This isn't hard to figure out. When a comic tells you something accept it. So where does he stop quan?

quanchi112
So where does he stop quan? I am glad you have conceded the point.

Sirius77
Originally posted by 753
no, story made it clear he was ressurected immune to death. drax - for instance - didnt come back in the cancerverse when thanos killed him.

no, he died at the end of annihilation

Yeah, but drax was killed by thanos, who death was working through. When I was reading ti, I was confused as to whether or not it was Death herself directly keeping thanos alive, or the fact that he was in a universe in which death had been eradicated. Either way, Death left thanos in the end. While it may be true that he was unkillable, I'm doubtful that he is now because of the fact that his power source has abandoned him. What are your thoughts 753?

quanchi112
Yeah, but drax was killed by thanos, who death was working through. When I was reading ti, I was confused as to whether or not it was Death herself directly keeping thanos alive, or the fact that he was in a universe in which death had been eradicated. Either way, Death left thanos in the end. While it may be true that he was unkillable, I'm doubtful that he is now because of the fact that his power source has abandoned him. What are your thoughts 753? Death was never with Thanos. I let you believe that his death summoned her to him through the ritual enacted by Mar-vell which Thanos knew would cause his end.

At the end of the arc he was still unkillable as stated on panel. This was stated on panel and she was only with him when mar-vell was trying to cause his death.

Knowsbleed33

What?

Yeah, but drax was killed by thanos, who death was working through. When I was reading ti, I was confused as to whether or not it was Death herself directly keeping thanos alive, or the fact that he was in a universe in which death had been eradicated. Either way, Death left thanos in the end. While it may be true that he was unkillable, I'm doubtful that he is now because of the fact that his power source has abandoned him. What are your thoughts 753? the godslayer broke on his skin when he first came back. gamorra was the first to realize he was immortal. they repeat the statement when drax kills him and thanos realizes that death had used and rejected him. death does leave him at the end, but her rejection just reinforces his status as an immortal. all he wanted was to be with her - to be dead - by turning his back on him, she makes it clear she wont take him in, if his body is destroyed. he cant die. UN would pawn that whiny crybaby though.

bbrem123
Originally posted by 753
the godslayer broke on his skin when he first came back. gamorra was the first to realize he was immortal. they repeat the statement when drax kills him and thanos realizes that death had used and rejected him. death does leave him at the end, but her rejection just reinforces his status as an immortal. all he wanted was to be with her - to be dead - by turning his back on him, she makes it clear she wont take him in, if his body is destroyed. he cant die. UN would pawn that whiny crybaby though.

nice post....except for the last part haha

I've lost respect for thanos. b!tch dont want you, move on

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
I've lost respect for thanos. b!tch dont want you, move on Mind your tongue.

Deadline
Why is Superman last on the list?

Originally posted by Deadline
Why is Superman last on the list? plot device wearing superman

Deadline
^ oooooo nobody clears it then.

SquallX
Superman rapes them, but since he can't permanently killed them, they moved on too Prime who retcon punches all three.

PillarofOsiris
Why is Superman last on the list?

Just a guess, but I'd imagine it's because he's wearing the cosmic armor.

Deadline
Just a guess, but I'd imagine it's because he's wearing the cosmic armor.

The armour makes him more powerful than Emperor Joker...wow.

PillarofOsiris
The armour makes him more powerful than Emperor Joker...wow.

Are you being sarcastic or do you really not know the answer?

Deadline
Are you being sarcastic or do you really not know the answer?

I could be wrong but I'm being sarcastic, thing is you do smoke crack.

PillarofOsiris
I could be wrong but I'm being sarcastic, thing is you do smoke crack.

You're definitely wrong.

TricksterPriest
The armor is more powerful than anyone else on that list. No joke. It is literal PLOT ARMOR.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The armor is more powerful than anyone else on that list. No joke. It is literal PLOT ARMOR. I disagree.

SquallX
I disagree.

Don't tell me, Thanos is more powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Don't tell me, Thanos is more powerful. Not just him.

Black bolt z
I am glad you have conceded the point. What?

He obviously stops somewhere at this gauntlet. I think its 11. Where do you think he stops?

Black bolt z
I disagree. You'd be wrong.

quanchi112
You'd be wrong. Nah.

Black bolt z
Nah. You disagree with what it is?

It is one of the strongest thing in comics for one reason: It is a literal plot device that lets you beat anyone.

quanchi112
You disagree with what it is?

It is one of the strongest thing in comics for one reason: It is a literal plot device that lets you beat anyone. I disagree and there's a no limit fallacy on the boards as well. I don't see it as powerful as you might think so. This isn't going anywhere other than a back and forth nuh uh kind of argument anyways.

Black bolt z
I disagree and there's a no limit fallacy on the boards as well. I don't see it as powerful as you might think so. This isn't going anywhere other than a back and forth nuh uh kind of argument anyways. The Cosmic armor IS a no limits fallacy device.

So where does he stop?

quanchi112
The Cosmic armor IS a no limits fallacy device.

So where does he stop? So you feel the ca armor could defeat the presence, the pretcon beyonder, and the lt all at once by this logic ?

SquallX
Not just him.

It's official Quan, you are not lol worthy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
It's official Quan, you are not lol worthy. Kewl.

Sirius77
Originally posted by 753
the godslayer broke on his skin when he first came back. gamorra was the first to realize he was immortal. they repeat the statement when drax kills him and thanos realizes that death had used and rejected him. death does leave him at the end, but her rejection just reinforces his status as an immortal. all he wanted was to be with her - to be dead - by turning his back on him, she makes it clear she wont take him in, if his body is destroyed. he cant die. UN would pawn that whiny crybaby though.

Hmm, interesting. So would that imply that he was brought back for the very purpose of fulfilling his role in ti? I'd like to see how far this carries. I do see the symbolism, but I still don't think that he's unable to be destroyed though. I do agree that it would take a high level of power to do it.

PillarofOsiris
I really wish the people who debated here would read the actual comics they debate about first. Superman wearing the cosmic armor is above Mxy, nevermind Emperor Joker.

vince_slice
I really wish people who post here would follow their own advice.

Omega Vision
No way in Hell any of them make it past 11.

TricksterPriest
Quan: Presence? LT? PR Beyonder? Yep. It really is that uber.

Hmm, interesting. So would that imply that he was brought back for the very purpose of fulfilling his role in ti? I'd like to see how far this carries. I do see the symbolism, but I still don't think that he's unable to be destroyed though. I do agree that it would take a high level of power to do it. yes, his ressurection was set in motion by oblivion through his avatar maelstrom who convinced phyla to become avatar of death and kill the Magus (crazy avatar of life) in exchange for the ressurection of moondragon.

phyla was a failure though. magus tricked her, survived and became aware of a universe where life had won and death had died (points to marvel for the lovecraft reference). he placed himself at the service of the undying ones to let the cancerverse metastize into the 616. right before thanos is ressurected, maelstrom tells phyla-vell that the person inside the cocoon held by the COUT was the only thing that could thwart Magus's plans. Thanos emerges from it and later on realizes that death brought him back immortal to fulfill his roles as her avatar and bring her over to the cancerverse so she could exterminate it. then he cried like a little ***** when she dumped him again. I would say that for now he remains unkillable, but can be destroyed by anything that can send him packing to oblivion, like erasure from the timeline, UN, etc. anything that outranks death would also finish him of course.

Deadline
The armor is more powerful than anyone else on that list. No joke. It is literal PLOT ARMOR.

You might be right but you smoke more crack than Pillar of O. So far only drug addicts have made this statement.

TricksterPriest
You might be right but you smoke more crack than Pillar of O. So far only drug addicts have made this statement.

durpot You are aware I am one of the forum experts on Final Crisis, right?

Black bolt z
So you feel the ca armor could defeat the presence, the pretcon beyonder, and the lt all at once by this logic ? Presence no.

PR beyonder...it has a good shot.

Its, for all intensive purposes, an "I win you lose" plot device.

King Kandy
durpot You are aware I am one of the forum experts on Final Crisis, right?
Self appointed, of course.

Presence no.

Its, for all intensive purposes, an "I win you lose" plot device. I think PR beyonder is still above it

Sirius77
Originally posted by 753
yes, his ressurection was set in motion by oblivion through his avatar maelstrom who convinced phyla to become avatar of death and kill the Magus (crazy avatar of life) in exchange for the ressurection of moondragon.

phyla was a failure though. magus tricked her, survived and became aware of a universe where life had won and death had died (points to marvel for the lovecraft reference). he placed himself at the service of the undying ones to let the cancerverse metastize into the 616. right before thanos is ressurected, maelstrom tells phyla-vell that the person inside the cocoon held by the COUT was the only thing that could thwart Magus's plans. Thanos emerges from it and later on realizes that death brought him back immortal to fulfill his roles as her avatar and bring her over to the cancerverse so she could exterminate it. then he cried like a little ***** when she dumped him again. I would say that for now he remains unkillable, but can be destroyed by anything that can send him packing to oblivion, like erasure from the timeline, UN, etc. anything that outranks death would also finish him of course.

That makes sense, so then he essentially piggybacked death into the cancerverse? Thats kind of what I got from ti.

That makes sense, so then he essentially piggybacked death into the cancerverse? Thats kind of what I got from ti. yeah I think so.

King Kandy
Originally posted by 753
I think PR beyonder is still above it
PR Beyonder was somewhat analogous to the Primal Monitor of FC. They both were basically the "beyond" in which the main universe existed as a speck, that they may well have simply dreamed up.

quanchi112
Quan: Presence? LT? PR Beyonder? Yep. It really is that uber. No, it has no feats save some hyperbole to prove anywhere near that. By the hyperbole thrown around I could argue Odin beats the ca armor since he's omnipotent.

Presence no.

Its, for all intensive purposes, an "I win you lose" plot device. It's always the same game. Who is more powerful because you yourself agree if you are powerful enough you beat it. I proved my point. if you really believed your statement then it'd beat presence and everyone.

SuperMan103
why do people think that emperor joker is more powerful than Galactus? what did he do other than some generic universal level reality warping? doom stated that he could've done the same with Galactus's power if he wanted to during secret wars 9 or 10.

SquallX
Originally posted by SuperMan103
why do people think that emperor joker is more powerful than Galactus? what did he do other than some generic universal level reality warping? doom stated that he could've done the same with Galactus's power if he wanted to during secret wars 9 or 10.

It was what he was doing, and the ease that put him up there.

He caged Spectre, before Spectre realize what happen. He turned the Quintessence into mindless idiots.

Everything he did was mindless fun, Joker style.

TricksterPriest
He drove Spectre insane. He didn't just cage him.

bannedtroll007

Black bolt z
No, it has no feats save some hyperbole to prove anywhere near that. By the hyperbole thrown around I could argue Odin beats the ca armor since he's omnipotent.

It's always the same game. Who is more powerful because you yourself agree if you are powerful enough you beat it. I proved my point. if you really believed your statement then it'd beat presence and everyone. Presence is god...CA Supes is still not totally god.

Its literally has no limits.

And he still stops at 11.

quanchi112
Presence is god...CA Supes is still not totally god.

And he still stops at 11. If it has no limits then it goes past god. Your logic makes no sense.

TricksterPriest
Presence is god...CA Supes is still not totally god.

And he still stops at 11.

Actually.....I'd give the armor the win over the Presence.

King Kandy
Would you give it the win over Primal Monitor (the real "alpha and omega" of DC)?

Black bolt z
If it has no limits then it goes past god. Your logic makes no sense. It doesn't have limits...in comics. But Presence is god.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually.....I'd give the armor the win over the Presence. I don't understand how...

quanchi112
It doesn't have limits...in comics. But Presence is god. I don't understand how... If it doesn't have limits you just stated it does by saying he loses.

Black bolt z
If it doesn't have limits you just stated it does by saying he loses. What is so hard to understand about this quan? erm

quanchi112
What is so hard to understand about this quan? erm Trick actually believes his logic whereas you abandon it and don't even understand it.

Black bolt z
Trick actually believes his logic whereas you abandon it and don't even understand it. Understand what?!?! You just completely confused me...

quanchi112
Understand what?!?! You just completely confused me... That he believes in your logic he has no limits. You saying he loses means he does have a limit.

Black bolt z
That he believes in your logic he has no limits. You saying he loses means he does have a limit. Ugh. This is another one of those "different levels of infinity" thing.

quanchi112
Ugh. This is another one of those "different levels of infinity" thing. So you admit if you're powerful enough you can beat him thus abandoning your logic.

Black bolt z
So you admit if you're powerful enough you can beat him thus abandoning your logic. Sigh.

Lets just say it is powerful enough to kill death. Therefore it can kill thanos.

quanchi112
Sigh.

Lets just say it is powerful enough to kill death. Therefore it can kill thanos. You think it is I don't.

You also don't agree with your very own logic and in the end just think it's more powerful than death not everyone in comics. I proved my point.

Black bolt z
You think it is I don't.

You also don't agree with your very own logic and in the end just think it's more powerful than death not everyone in comics. I proved my point. He stops at 11 anyone so don't even worry about that.

Unless you want to say EJ isn't more powerful than death.

quanchi112
He stops at 11 anyone so don't even worry about that.

Unless you want to say EJ isn't more powerful than death. I see no reason to see why he's more powerful than death.

Black bolt z
I see no reason to see why he's more powerful than death. I don't know...mabye his feats?

quanchi112
I don't know...mabye his feats? But you abandon that logic when it comes to Superman and Oblivion.

Sirius77
No one gets past 11. 9 or 10 are reasonable stopping points.

Black bolt z
But you abandon that logic when it comes to Superman and Oblivion. facepalm...OK where did oblivion come into this?

quanchi112
facepalm...OK where did oblivion come into this? Your logic of feats which you completely abandon when I turn it on it's head just like the ca argument. You don't even buy your own logic. It's amusing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.