Superman vs 7 Street Levelers (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman

vs

Captain America
Batman
Robin
Spiderman
The Punisher
Daredevil
Quicksilver

The fight takes place in a small arena (the size of a doomed football field). Thus flight is a limited advantage. The arena is indestructible.

The fight is to the death.

Each street leveler has their standard equipment, plus "brass" knuckles made of kryptonite on each hand.

marwash22
they all die via heat vision spammage from the sky. you should have said no flight.

PillarofOsiris
Superman has survived far more kryptonite than this. And most (well ALL) of these guys are even surviving one hit.

AlmightyKfish
Supes stomps

Omega Vision
Superman still has heat vision, freeze breath, and super breath.

He should destroy them, then again Batman is there... mhmm

StyleTime
Clark smash!

marwash22
Give Quicksilver the durability of Hulk, the aim of Bullseye, and some Kryptonite fragments. eek!

Tazer
Yo.

QS is street? I wouldve put him *atleast* B-tier.......

Tazer

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

QS is street? I wouldve put him *atleast* B-tier.......

Tazer He is meta as Spider-man is.

SM blitzes...duh

if he has superspeed, he stomps, if he doesnt, QS stomps.

why is the football field doomed anyway? depressing stuff

Prep-Man
Bruce.

Juk3n
lol, not even a fight, the fastest person on the "Street" level team isn't even any where close to approaching a tier below Supes speed. Supes charges at each one with Killer-Clothes-Lines-Of-Death and decapitates every single one reason being no one is dodging him and this can be accomplished in about 0.07 seconds, thats 0.01 seconds per foe. It's a little slow but supes doesnt have to punch these guys, he could simply run into them at a high enough speed and liquify them.

in short..this is a non fight. Speed Kills.

oh current QS is faster than light, can phase through solid matetr and explode boulders by touching them and vibrating to transfer energy. low herald at least.

Juk3n
Originally posted by 753
oh current QS is faster than light, can phase through solid matetr and explode boulders by touching them and vibrating to transfer energy. low herald at least.

He's recieved the high-end wally treatment? I must have missed it, means squat though, Supes is high herald his speed feats are better i doubt QS durability is good enough to brave a square solid hit from Supes anyway.

marwash22
QS could be Wally fast and it still wouldn't matter 'cause 1) he can't fly 2) he can't leave the battlefield which means he is just as susceptible to being roasted by heat vision as the other 6.

Originally posted by Juk3n
He's recieved the high-end wally treatment? I must have missed it, means squat though, Supes is high herald his speed feats are better i doubt QS durability is good enough to brave a square solid hit from Supes anyway. yeah I agree, he only wins if SM is stripped of his own speed.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by marwash22
QS could be Wally fast and it still wouldn't matter

I agree with you. But also there's no way in hell he's Wally fast.

Lord Feron
Supes tries to ram Captain but he blocks with the sheild. Superman Knocks himself out ftw!!!

nah nah they get owned...

Tazer
Yo.

lol, not even a fight, the fastest person on the "Street" level team isn't even any where close to approaching a tier below Supes speed. Supes charges at each one with Killer-Clothes-Lines-Of-Death and decapitates every single one reason being no one is dodging him and this can be accomplished in about 0.07 seconds, thats 0.01 seconds per foe. It's a little slow but supes doesnt have to punch these guys, he could simply run into them at a high enough speed and liquify them.

in short..this is a non fight. Speed Kills.

so he does this EVEN THO everybody else in this fight has a pair of k-rock brassknuckles??

wow, this must be a Supes who's taken a sun-dip, OR managed to fashion a lead suit outta......stuff.....using his HV (ala SuperFriends) eek!

Tazer

inimalist
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Supes tries to ram Captain but he blocks with the sheild. Superman Knocks himself out ftw!!!

thats how it would play out in the comics...

Juk3n
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so he does this EVEN THO everybody else in this fight has a pair of k-rock brassknuckles??

wow, this must be a Supes who's taken a sun-dip, OR managed to fashion a lead suit outta.
Tazer

So if im across a room from Supes and i have k-nite brass knuckles, that stops him flying into me before i get a chance to react HOW exactly? K-nite isn't the insta win it used to be.

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman still has heat vision, freeze breath, and super breath.

He should destroy them, then again Batman is there... mhmm thumb upOriginally posted by marwash22
Give Quicksilver the durability of Hulk, the aim of Bullseye, and some Kryptonite fragments. eek! mhmm

dur

Batman solos. biscuits

godking
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Superman

vs

Captain America
Batman
Robin
Spiderman
The Punisher
Daredevil
Quicksilver

The fight takes place in a small arena (the size of a doomed football field). Thus flight is a limited advantage. The arena is indestructible.

The fight is to the death.

Each street leveler has their standard equipment, plus "brass" knuckles made of kryptonite on each hand. Superman ends it within 1 second with icebreath or heat vision if he wants too.

Tazer
Yo.

So if im across a room from Supes and i have k-nite brass knuckles, that stops him flying into me before i get a chance to react HOW exactly? K-nite isn't the insta win it used to be.

agreed, but if yur holding onto 2 sources of k-rock, and Supes flies in yur direction, he's going to feel thrads b4 he actually gets to U..........saying he doesnt crash & stop right in front of yur feet.

now I'll grant we have seen him suck it up and fight thru it, but in *every case* he IS weakened, and since its not like the other 6 ppl will be keeping their distances when this happens, hes really just putting himself in extreme harms way for no reason at all (cuz remem: multiple sources of k-rads add up.)

for Supes to win this he'd be best served to keep his distance and use HV, sonics, tremors, or the F-breath; getting physical would be dumb.

Tazer

carver9
Honestly... Quicksilver speed would be a hard problem for Supes imo but "eventually" he will tag QS.

If we look at actual combat feats (minus just flying through space), QS feats are more impressice imo.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by carver9
Honestly... Quicksilver speed would be a hard problem for Supes imo but "eventually" he will tag QS.

If we look at actual combat feats (minus just flying through space), QS feats are more impressice imo.

You're on crack, kid.

Philosophía
Superman collapses everybody's lungs with his super-breath.

carver9
Superman wins this 10/10. Punch the ground, pick up a big a** boulder and toss it at them.

-Pr-
Superman has far too many avenues of attack, and these guys are nothing he hasn't faced before...

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins this 10/10. Punch the ground, pick up a big a** boulder and toss it at them. Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman has far too many avenues of attack, and these guys are nothing he hasn't faced before... Batman solos! sneer

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman solos! sneer

Current Batman is Dick Grayson.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Current Batman is Dick Grayson. Bruce Wayne has the yellow Batman emblem, Grayson has the all black emblem. So stop with your blasphemy you...you...BLASPHEMER!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Bruce Wayne has the yellow Batman emblem, Grayson has the all black emblem. So stop with your blasphemy you...you...BLASPHEMER!

Yellow > All black.

celeyhyga17
Supes wins. The only one that could be annoying is QS. Even then it doesnt take a lot to KO him once he's tagged.

Badabing
That's it!!! I'll fight ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!111 furious durbeware mafia2 aufsmaul0 punch durhulk superpokeplz

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by -Pr-
Current Batman is Dick Grayson.

Dick >> Bruce coz he's a dick stick out tongue

edit: now that i think about it, Burce is a dick but Dick is Dick so Bruce = dick = Dick

PillarofOsiris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.