Can these 13 heroes kill Thanos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
I was inspired to make this thread after the debate from the previous who could kill Thanos debate. So here's the scenario this time:

The fight takes place on Earth in Mongolia (neither side is allowed to leave the confines of Mongolia). This team has 3 hours to permanently kill Thanos. Can they do it? (Thanos is fighting back also).

Superboy Prime (Guardian amped) (he thinks Thanos destroyed Prime's native earth)
Sundipped Superman (10 Minutes) (blood-lusted...he thinks Thanos is Doomsday who has just killed Lois Lane)
Silver Surfer
Sodam Yat Ion
Thor with Warrior's madness, belt of strength, magic gauntlets, and Odin Force Shield

Maxima
Sersi
Balder (In Destroyer Armor)
Steel (In Entropy Aegis Armor)
Orion (Blood-lusted)

Worldbreaker Hulk (he thinks Thanos just killed Betty Ross)
Gladiator (at full confidence)
Red Hulk with Power Cosmic and Energy Draining ability

Zack Fair
He will end up begging Death to kill him before fighting that team.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He will end up begging Death to kill him before fighting that team.

thumb up

Even if he doesn't die he's in for a WORLD of pain.

Harbinger
Spite. Team murders Thanos.

celeyhyga17
WTF?!

All u need is SBP and Balder (Destroyer armor)
Fast ball special with Balder's Sword of Frey impaling Thanos.

chomperx9
Team wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Spite. Team murders Thanos. How do they permanently kill him ?

Badabing
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He will end up begging Death to kill him before fighting that team. Originally posted by Harbinger
Spite. Team murders Thanos. Pretty much.Originally posted by quanchi112
How do they permanently kill him ? They don't have to. Whether Death sends him back or not is irrelevant. He dies, he loses. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Pretty much. They don't have to. Whether Death sends him back or not is irrelevant. He dies, he loses. wink Why I oughtta.

I was inspired to make this thread after the debate from the previous who could kill Thanos debate. So here's the scenario this time:

The fight takes place on Earth in Mongolia (neither side is allowed to leave the confines of Mongolia). This team has 3 hours to permanently kill Thanos. Can they do it? (Thanos is fighting back also).

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why I oughtta.

The fight takes place on Earth in Mongolia (neither side is allowed to leave the confines of Mongolia). This team has 3 hours to permanently kill Thanos. Can they do it? (Thanos is fighting back also). He's obviously a noob and doesn't know Thanos as I do. As everyone knows, me, Trick, Pr and Carver are the leading experts on Thanos. As mod, I say they only have to kill him.

quanchi112
He's obviously a noob and doesn't know Thanos as I do. As everyone knows, me, Trick, Pr and Carver are the leading experts on Thanos. As mod, I say they only have to kill him. Pr get in here and back me up. We're family, bro. Come on two irish can take out one italian, amirite ?

Silent Master
Thanos dies and then Death dumps him.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Pr get in here and back me up. We're family, bro. Come on two irish can take out one italian, amirite ? laughing out loud

moose3

King Kandy
I hate to say it but Red Hulk wins the day for them. Apparently his punches overrule Death.

wut?

King Kandy
Killed grandmaster who is immune to death.

Barring that, this team can thrash him all day and all night but they'll never kill him.

carver9
He's obviously a noob and doesn't know Thanos as I do. As everyone knows, me, Trick, Pr and Carver are the leading experts on Thanos. As mod, I say they only have to kill him.

Happy Dance

How does it feel Quan?

I have taken Thanos from you.

Muuuuhahahahahahaha (evil laugh).

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Happy Dance

How does it feel Quan?

I have taken Thanos from you.

Muuuuhahahahahahaha (evil laugh). How can you take Thanos away from me when I am Thanos. Bahaha(Anti hero laugh.)

SquallX
Prime alone destroys him.

Also stop you that Thanos can't die crap. Thanos can still be knock unconscious, and can still be beat to an inch of his miserable life.

TricksterPriest
They've got the entropy aegis, which has entropy. That should do the job. That or Prime pulling a retcon punch.

I concur with Mr. Badabing's assessment, and he concurs with mine. As experts par Thanosi, you can trust our opinion. dur

What's the code for thanos dur?

guy222
geez

thanos loses here

goodness

basilisk
I don't know about what the full extent of the entropy aegis can do.

But apart from that, these guys are going to wreck, annihilate, destroy, kill, disassemble, murder, dismember, and torture Thanos in so many goddamn painful ways that he will finally beg Death to release him from this vale of tears and end his pitiful existence.

So yes, they can indirectly permanently kill him.

Solidus Black
I think Thanos would wish he stayed in bed that day.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
geez

thanos loses here

goodness

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Prime alone destroys him.

Also stop you that Thanos can't die crap. Thanos can still be knock unconscious, and can still be beat to an inch of his miserable life. The point of this thread is to permanently kill him. This is per threadstarter, noob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.