The Flash vs Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
The Flash

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
She Hulk
Korg
Skaar
Red She Hulk
Doc Samson

Deadline
He loses.

The Pict
I don't see how they're gonna touch him

Deadline
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't see how they're gonna touch him

WB hulk is already surrounded by energy, he doesn't have to touch him.

Starscream M
Hulks win.

the ninjak
Can Flash speed through WBH's Gamma Super Saiyan energy?

Deadline
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can Flash speed through WBH's Gamma Super Saiyan energy?

I guess he could eventually...but its going to slow him down and WBH needs just one good hit.

The Pict
Originally posted by Deadline
WB hulk is already surrounded by energy, he doesn't have to touch him.

Oh, energy, okay ermmnone

StiltmanFTW
Did Bruce rape Barry in Flashpoint?

marwash22

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
dead Hulks. flash is not unhittable in comics. nor should we represent him as such here. or else you're not debating flash, but merely his powerset.

the ninjak
WBH takes the frontline and Flash runs in but the chaotic erupting energies surrounding his body make his attempt to hit him lose his footing.

The other Hulks thunderclap the area at that moment sending Flash flipping into the air.

Hulks Smash puny speedster into the ground.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, all Flashes are sloppy.

Deadline
Originally posted by the ninjak
WBH takes the frontline and Flash runs in but the chaotic erupting energies surrounding his body make his attempt to hit him lose his footing.
The other Hulks thunderclap the area sending Flash flipping into the air.
Hulks Smash.

Yea something like that Flash needs to **** up just once and he's toast.

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
flash is not unhittable in comics. nor should we represent him as such here. or else you're not debating flash, but merely his powerset. lolwut?

that's all anyone ever does here. The most powerful move is always what's debated, why shouldn't this be the case for Flash? Why does Superman get to Speedblitz right off the bat, but Flash can't? C'mon son, Hulk's ain't touching Wally.

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
lolwut?

that's all anyone ever does here. The most powerful move is always what's debated, why shouldn't this be the case for Flash? Why does Superman get to Speedblitz right off the bat, but Flash can't? C'mon son, Hulk's ain't touching Wally. just because its a common debating tactic doesn't validate it. If we're simply debating powersets, your approach might hold water.

But we're debating actual characters, and how they perform on the whole is just as important as their high feats. Sure, with Flashes powerset, you may argue that he SHOULDN'T ever be tagged by someone slower, but he DOES. So its something to take into consideration and we shouldn't continue pretending Flash is basically a god when he is displayed as no such (in general) in comics.

SasuOna
Yeah Wally takes this quite easily

LOL at people not knowing anything about the Flash. "Oh he got hit in this comic"
so that means the Hulk who is slow as hell can hit him now? No, thats not how we debate we use logic not downplaying tactics

StiltmanFTW
Hulk's reflexes were described as being without equal by the Mandarin himself.

PillarofOsiris
I guess he could eventually...but its going to slow him down and WBH needs just one good hit.

One good hit? The Flash has been punched by Superman and the Martian Manhunter and worse. One hit from the Hulk isn't putting him down.

Badabing
flash is not unhittable in comics. nor should we represent him as such here. or else you're not debating flash, but merely his powerset. Originally posted by Starscream M
just because its a common debating tactic doesn't validate it. If we're simply debating powersets, your approach might hold water.

But we're debating actual characters, and how they perform on the whole is just as important as their high feats. Sure, with Flashes powerset, you may argue that he SHOULDN'T ever be tagged by someone slower, but he DOES. So its something to take into consideration and we shouldn't continue pretending Flash is basically a god when he is displayed as no such (in general) in comics. What? Flash is the example used in the forum rules.Originally posted by Digi
Debating FormatFull Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

That said, Hulk wins! durhulk

Starscream M
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
One good hit? The Flash has been punched by Superman and the Martian Manhunter and worse. One hit from the Hulk isn't putting him down. wow, why even have a justice league...flash can do pretty much everything, riiiight? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PillarofOsiris
wow, why even have a justice league...flash can do pretty much everything, riiiight? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not sure how you got that out of my post which only went to clarifying the Flash's durability.

But somehow I guess that I implied the Flash has magic, flight, super strength, telepathy, strategic genius, energy manipulation, etc. etc.

Starscream M
I'm not sure how you got that out of my post which only went to clarifying the Flash's durability.

But somehow I guess that I implied the Flash has magic, flight, super strength, telepathy, strategic genius, energy manipulation, etc. etc. well he doesn't need those

most of the villains that give JLA trouble would be statues to him wouldn't they

Blight
Barring story, probably.

Deadline
One good hit? The Flash has been punched by Superman and the Martian Manhunter and worse. One hit from the Hulk isn't putting him down.

This is WBH.

Uriel005
flash is not unhittable in comics. nor should we represent him as such here. or else you're not debating flash, but merely his powerset. CIS off PIS off he moves at the absolute limit of how fast something can move... Even if hulk moved at light speed/time travel speed/ dimensional break speed, he'd still be a snail if Flash decided to speed force break

Deadline
Originally posted by Uriel005
CIS off PIS off he moves at the absolute limit of how fast something can move... Even if hulk moved at light speed/time travel speed/ dimensional break speed, he'd still be a snail if Flash decided to speed force break

Hes going to have to wade through WBH's energy and thats going to slow him down.

PillarofOsiris
This is WBH.

Please show me a feat from WBH that makes you think he's stronger than Superman.

Deadline
Please show me a feat from WBH that makes you think he's stronger than Superman.

You read WWH? Tha **** you think?

Zack Fair
I am liking how people are trying to screw the flashes.

Nonetheless the whole SSJ aura thing sounds interesting

Colossus-Big C
Cis less flash eventualy wins, although WBH only needs one hit to kill him

keiththegreat

You mean when he had to resort to BFR to beat the Juggernaut, or when he beat the Fanastic Four? Or when he beat a skrull imposter Black Bolt? Or shook the Eastern Seaboard of one continent at his maddest?

How does that compare to lifting 1/2 of infinite weight, punches that shatter time and space or Superman's Maggedon feat?

Sirius77
So what stops Wally from stealing their speed and amping?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sirius77
So what stops Wally from stealing their speed and amping? Not a damn thing but people don't want to accept that. Also what is aura going to do to someone traveling at that speed. His inertia alone overcomes any aura the hulk might put out and to resist those speeds and the impact of delivering an infinite mass punch when Wally is moving at those speeds the speedforce protection should be at least on par with a mid herald shield if not far greater.

The Pict

srug WBH doesn't really have any feats that put him above Superman in terms of strength

TricksterPriest
He doesn't have any feats that put him at Superman's level period. sad Hell, he's not even in the same ballpark.

The Pict
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He doesn't have any feats that put him at Superman's level period. sad Hell, he's not even in the same ballpark.

thumb up

I get quite frustrated with WBH in debates. The Hulk fans go nuts for him, "the most strongest Hulk ever!!" But he didn't really do.....anything.

Uriel005
thumb up

I get quite frustrated with WBH in debates. The Hulk fans go nuts for him, "the most strongest Hulk ever!!" But he didn't really do.....anything. Nothing to a Pre-Crisis kryptonian and Post Crisis Flash has only gotten stronger and he was already able to hang with superman.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Uriel005
Not a damn thing but people don't want to accept that. Also what is aura going to do to someone traveling at that speed. His inertia alone overcomes any aura the hulk might put out and to resist those speeds and the impact of delivering an infinite mass punch when Wally is moving at those speeds the speedforce protection should be at least on par with a mid herald shield if not far greater.

Agreed, people tend to forget that the flashes actually do have ridiculous durability. Professor zoom was hit with the force of a white dwarf star in a picosecond and was KOed, but virtually unharmed considering the circumstances.

Deadline
Originally posted by keiththegreat
You mean when he had to resort to BFR to beat the Juggernaut, or when he beat the Fanastic Four?

He resorted to BFR because he didn't want to waste time and while he was holding back he managed to stop Juggs forward motion.

Or when he beat a skrull imposter Black Bolt? Or shook the Eastern Seaboard of one continent at his maddest?

That skrull imposter was pretty powerful, he shook the eastern seaboard with his footsteps.

How does that compare to lifting 1/2 of infinite weight, punches that shatter time and space or Superman's Maggedon feat?

I'm not getting into an abstract debate about what half on infinity is, that should be PIS. I'm pretty sure Hulk has got comparable feats and Supes had help from Batman in doing that (maggedon)

srug WBH doesn't really have any feats that put him above Superman in terms of strength

See what I said above. Also its a bit of common sense. It was stated on numerous ocassions WWH was the most powerful incarnation of Hulk and his baseline strength was clas 100 and thats even before he went WB.

Just because he doesn't have loads of feats doesn't mean we can't assume hes more powerful, just take any of the weaker Hulks feats and realise that WBH >>> Hulk.

If you want to talk about feats he managed to stop Juggs forward motion and he wasn't that pissed. I don't even think Thor has done that. Also WBH was going to destroy the eastern seaboard with his footsteps.

Savage Hulk has feats that are on par with Superman, WBH is alot more powerful of course hes stronger than Superman.

The Pict

See what I said above. Also its a bit of common sense. It was stated on numerous ocassions WWH was the most powerful incarnation of Hulk and his baseline strength was clas 100 and thats even before he went WB.

Just because he doesn't have loads of feats doesn't mean we can't assume hes more powerful, just take any of the weaker Hulks feats and realise that WBH >>> Hulk.

If you want to talk about feats he managed to stop Juggs forward motion and he wasn't that pissed. I don't even think Thor has done that. Also WBH was going to destroy the eastern seaboard with his footsteps.

Savage Hulk has feats that are on par with Superman, WBH is alot more powerful of course hes stronger than Superman.

He didn't stop Juggernaut, the artist clearly showed he was getting pushed back. Also if he stopped Juggs when he moved aside Juggernaut wouldn't have gone careening into the lake.

WBH is a whole different creature from WWH. I doubt he could fight effectively. He didn't seem in control of himself and was just bleeding power everywhere.

the ninjak
That's why WBH as I've stated many many times in previous threads shouldn't be used in vs fights.

It's his ultimate rage state. He's gonna explode state. And he has no feats.

Deadline
He didn't stop Juggernaut, the artist clearly showed he was getting pushed back. Also if he stopped Juggs when he moved aside Juggernaut wouldn't have gone careening into the lake.

Thats why I said he stopped his forward motion. My point still stands.

WBH is a whole different creature from WWH. I doubt he could fight effectively. He didn't seem in control of himself and was just bleeding power everywhere.

I still don't see how Flash isn't going to have trouble wading through that, and WBH did have some control and don't see how its going to be impossible to hit Flash.

The Pict
Thats why I said he stopped his forward motion. My point still stands.

I still don't see how Flash isn't going to have trouble wading through that, and WBH did have some control and don't see how its going to be impossible to hit Flash.

Juggernaut wasn't stopped though.

Flash moves faster than Lightspeed he will have no trouble wading through it. There were people all round hulk when he went off all WB, everyone survived. The energy coming off him looked more impressive than it was I think. Like he was reaching critical condition but was stopped before it got out of hand.
He couldn't control the energy either so implying it is a controlled weapon to be used against Flash is plain wrong.

Deadline
Juggernaut wasn't stopped though.

Were getting into semantics. You're also compteley ignoring that it's still a very impressive feat.

Flash moves faster than Lightspeed he will have no trouble wading through it.

You might be right but I suspect your making assumptions, so am I.

There were people all round hulk when he went off all WB, everyone survived. The energy coming off him looked more impressive than it was I think.

They weren't in close vicinity.

Like he was reaching critical condition but was stopped before it got out of hand.
He couldn't control the energy either so implying it is a controlled weapon to be used against Flash is plain wrong.

He did control it enough to be taken, even if he can't control it I could argue that it will become to powerful for Flash to wade through it.

The Pict
Were getting into semantics. You're also compteley ignoring that it's still a very impressive feat.

You might be right but I suspect your making assumptions.

They weren't in close vicinity.

He did control it enough to be taken, even if he can't control it I could argue that it will become to powerful for Flash to wade through it.

It was impressive that he slowed him down. But he didn't stop him, so it was wrong to claim that.

I think you are making the assumptions here. WBH has no real feats, combat or otherwise. His appearance lasted a few pages.

IIRC Hulk went WB while the warbound and those trapped in the colosseum or whatever it was were gathered around him. In fact Miek and Rick were talking to him.

How could you argue that? It's more assumptions. He didn't seem in control at all, just screamed to be taken down before he went critical.

In fact he won't see Flash coming. He won't be able to control it enough, even if he could, to effectievly counter-act Flash as he won't be able to see him.

More likely he is going to harm his allies.

Deadline
It was impressive that he slowed him down. But he didn't stop him, so it was wrong to claim that.

Oh for god sake, he stopped his forward motion that doesn't mean he wasn't moving. Again stop ignoring how impressive the feat was.

I think you are making the assumptions here. WBH has no real feats, combat or otherwise. His appearance lasted a few pages.

IIRC Hulk went WB while the warbound and those trapped in the colosseum or whatever it was were gathered around him. In fact Miek and Rick were talking to him.

How could you argue that? It's more assumptions. He didn't seem in control at all, just screamed to be taken down before he went critical.

Hes obvoulsy the most powerful version of the hulk as I stated his mere foosteps were going to destroy the eastern seaboard.

I'll have to look it again, not sure if there were people close to him when he went ape.

edit: Took a look at it again. Sometimes it's not entirely sure how close people are but one thing for sure is the madder he got the further away they are. You can see superhumans reeling from the energy output.

If all he needs to do to shatter the earth is walking he doesn't need much control does he? That could just destroy the battlefield not sure what the rules are with that.

The Pict
Well he asked Stark or Reed to stop him before he destroyed the place.

Prep-Man
A non jobbing Flash could probably get the job done. He could dump all the Hulk's into the SF if he wanted to or absorb their energy and make them all snails. Wally moved so fast that PC characters were snails to him.

Deadline
Well he asked Stark or Reed to stop him before he destroyed the place.

Missed my edit.

I only came here to tell everyone that SM has never ever lifted infinite weight.

The Pict
Originally posted by 753
I only came here to tell everyone that SM has never ever lifted infinite weight.

It was half infinite weight dur

Deadline
^ Whatever.

The Pict
^ Whatever.

It was a joke

h1a8
flash is not unhittable in comics. nor should we represent him as such here. or else you're not debating flash, but merely his powerset.

But in comics he doesn't get hit by non speedsters either. Even if he did then it has nothing to do with his character but rather it's what the writer wants to prolong the story.

Remember we also use FULL CAPACITY.

In a forum fight, flash WILL use his speed. That means all the Hulks will be just PURE STATUES.

Deadline
It was a joke

No it wasn't! mad

iceman24567
Out of character Flash would stomp speed force dump or vibrating his arms into skulls ect in character I dont see him winning

Wilcifer
a punch from some one with out superhuman strength greater than spider-man's is not going to phase the Hulk

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wilcifer
a punch from some one with out superhuman strength greater than spider-man's is not going to phase the Hulk Good thing the force that Flash punches with is greater than anything Spiderman can muster in his wildest dreams.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
Good thing the force that Flash punches with is greater than anything Spiderman can muster in his wildest dreams.

thumb up

Uriel005
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up I seem to remember "the Force of a White Dwarf Star" being applied to his IMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.