Most underrated animated films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
Which animated film (or three films at most) do you think were the most underrated ones and didn't get the box office response or acclaim they deserved?

My pick would be Titan A.E. . I didn't know it wasn't a hit till just a few days ago. I was completely shocked. It was such a good film with great graphics, memorable characters, good cast(voices of course), good humor and comic relief, the twists and turns of a well thought out story, smart and funny dialogues and not to mention the wonderful music.

elfirrepins
I really liked Titan AE when it first came out. But it was so hard to find even on DVD back in those days.

Howl's Moving Castle is the only animated movie that I've seen that is somewhat underrated. Good, albeit cliche storyline, amazing visuals, good characters, and a good soundtrack.

ankur29
astro boy was better than rated imho

Etna
I actually really liked Lion King 2.
catchy music, cool new characters.

imo, I think it was the best straight to video animated Disney film I've ever seen.

maham
I liked Lion King 2 (but not instantly,after watching it a few times). It's actually a bit difficult to digest a sequel with the child of the character you loved so much being such a whiner. But i got used to it I guess. It wasn't that bad.

Dr Mystery
G.I. Joe The Animated Movie. (Awesome, truly awesome).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.