Silver Surfer and Thor vs Cyborg Superman and Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

Blood-lust ON. No BFR.

"Id"
Doomsday solos. Superman level stats, with Eradicators energy powers, on top of Cyborg Superman techno abilities. Let them trade shots for a few panels more, and Doomsday will develop Power of Cosmic, and Asgardian abilities to boot.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by "Id"
Doomsday solos. Superman level stats, with Eradicators energy powers, on top of Cyborg Superman techno abilities. Let them trade shots for a few panels more, and Doomsday will develop Power of Cosmic, and Asgardian abilities to boot.
Really makes you wonder what plot device will end up beating him in the current storyline.

"Id"
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Really makes you wonder what plot device will end up beating him in the current storyline.

I am calling it, Kryptonian weakness exploitation.

batdude123
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Plot device?

His name is Kal-El.

bbrem123
Originally posted by batdude123
Plot device?

His name is Kal-El.

haha nuff said

SquallX
With out plot, the only thing i see stopping current Doomsday is a Sky father, and above.

quanchi112
Team 1, hard.

Philosophía
Team 2 shitstomps.

Existere

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
Plot device?

His name is Kal-El.
I can see it now. Doomsday fights Superman and tries to adapt to beat him but fails...because instead of becoming like Superman he takes on the traits of an inferior clone like Sentry or Gladiator and thus loses.

JakeTheBank
Team 2. lmao at Doomsday becoming an inferior Superman.

DD: "...fuuuuuuuuu-!"

Zack Fair

iceman24567

Sirius77

leonidas
team 2 fairly wrecks them....

Prep-Man
superman is going to pull out the cosmic armor and adapt even better. btw team 2 stomps.

Slaanesh
team 2..but not easily..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.