Flash runs Gauntlet...with stips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Flash is blood-lusted, fighting at FULL capacity and has an adamantium katana and adamantium knuckles.

He runs the following gauntlet, and gets no rest in between.

Fight in a football-sized adamantium stadium.

How far does he get?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Wolverine
2. Iron Man
3. Hulk
4. Wonder Woman
5. Thor
6. Superman
7. Thanos
8. Superboy Prime
9. Doomsday
10. Darkseid
11. Odin
12. Galactus

JakeTheBank
Huh.

Well, this is going to start some shit, but I'm sure you knew that already. wink

He for sure doesn't get past Doomsday.

Blind Sider
Stops at Thanos or Superboy Prime.

iceman24567
7 or 8

inimalist
if they have mass = flash wins shifty

I know, right?

SasuOna
Yeah cause its not like he can't just speed steal everyone up to Galactus and turn them in to statues right?
Oh wait........

Blind Sider
Originally posted by SasuOna
Yeah cause its not like he can't just speed steal everyone up to Galactus and turn them in to statues right?
Oh wait........ Well at least up to Superboy Prime.

inimalist
Oh wait........

true, Thanos has never fought someone as powerful as Flash stick out tongue

SasuOna
Yeah cause Thanos sure did get wrecked by the runner.

inimalist
yup, he did lose that fight

lost so bad he ended up with the space gem

Tha C-Master
I'm not sure the weapons would help.

At his very best performance he'd get to Odin.

Uriel005
Depends on the Flash. Bart and Wally depending on the version have the potential to go to 11 as DS loses to PC Supes and Flash has only gotten stronger and I have to say if he goes all out and makes all his blows IMP then he hits harder than superman on average. Current Wally probably makes it to 11 though his passing is very unlikely and by unlikely he better hope Odin approaches this fight with arrogance and doesn't start off amped on durability and perception and starts tossing the heavy mojo his way. Galactus jobber aura might force the clear if they make it past Odin. I'm assuming for the Doomsday fight he only gets one life to live for the fight.

Mindset
Ignoring everything you said, why would Galactus job in a forum fight?

JakeTheBank
Current Doomsday would likely adapt and kick Flash's ass.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Ignoring everything you said, why would Galactus job in a forum fight? It's what he does sadly. It's hard to say at this point what consists of Galactus's power level now because he's done it so often that it isn't even funny. He's like that character that's amazing in their day but after the novelty wore off he started to suck and it just stuck as his standard level. It's like the hero who has an unbelievable instant kill/instant win capability and never really loses it but due to the fact that it's overpowered writers can't have them use it all the time.

It's like the Strange vs. Shuma fight. Ridiculously overpowered move that could beat just about anyone? definitely. Feasible for conventional use in powerset? no not really.

Or the Flash's Infinite Mass Punch. Hitting with the force of a white dwarf star slamming into the side of your head is pretty fatal regardless of how one looks at it for the most part. Also if he speed force barrier breaks he is moving beyond the absolute limit of how fast something can move in the universe. He'd never take any shot his perception would be absolutely perfect. All his blows would essentially be able to be IMP. Also Wally can time travel just as long as he's going FTL which is actually pretty easy for him. He can generate constructs via speed force and never actually lost the ability IIRC. I think it was when he broke his legs at somepoint he used the speedforce to generate bracers for his legs to let him move as fast as he needed to. He can also hypermetabolize injuries to essentially give him a HF. Also speedforce gives him a forcefield that lets him move and take impacts while protecting the environment from the effects of his movement while moving fast enough to run through dimensional barriers. He never actually loses the ability to do these things but it just isn't feasible for a character to have the capabilities that the Flash has. Also flight is within his capabilites as there was a race IIRC in which the flash and several other universal speedsters race throughout the universe.

Simbon
Originally posted by Starscream M

Fight in a football-sized adamantium stadium.

If the stadium is only the size of a football how will the characters even fit inside of it?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Simbon
If the stadium is only the size of a football how will the characters even fit inside of it? pym particles.

TricksterPriest
Stops @ 9 most likely. It's entirely possible that DD will adapt to him given that he just crushed Henshaw.

He could get all the way to 12 otherwise. Odin can't do shit to him given the raw speed.

And if my man Darkseid can't beat Zoom or Wally at full power, then Odin isn't doing it.

Simbon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

He could get all the way to 12 otherwise. Odin can't do shit to him given the raw speed.

And if my man Darkseid can't beat Zoom or Wally at full power, then Odin isn't doing it.

I know what you mean -- what is he even doing slumming it with the justice league? The guy should be busting galaxies and sh*t.

And seriously, your girl Darkseid hasn't been more powerful than Odin since that unfortunate event -- stop kidding yourself that he wadn't depowered.

He loses to iron man. I mean he loses at 11.

Oh wait........ I'm not even gonna comment on thanos, DS and DD. speedsteal odin? lulz

Odin freezes time (for all intents and purposes he has zoom's timewarping power and it's a minor power for him) spills his power over into other universes and destroyes galaxies. in fact, he has more power in his pinky toe than flash's high end feats.

Newjak
Wonder Woman does have the bracers that could counter Flash's attacks and Thor does have his hammer as well but under these stips with Flash going all out and for the kill with those weapons, Flash would probably net the majority over those two. With WW pulling 3 and Thor pulling 3-4 wins.

Superman I feel would be able to take a couple of blows from Flash with those weapons but I'll still go with Flash but with a slightly less majority then then otehr two. I say Superman could 4 wins out of 10.

After that it becomes harder cause Thanos isn't easy to put down and all he would need is one or two shots and it could be lights out for Flash.

So basically from 7 on up I don't think Flash is going to pulling the majority anymore.

And I think if everyone was bloodlusted he would probably stop getting the majority at around 4.

Stops @ 9 most likely. It's entirely possible that DD will adapt to him given that he just crushed Henshaw.

And if my man Darkseid can't beat Zoom or Wally at full power, then Odin isn't doing it. hahahahahahahaha

yeah.... odin tanks the worst wally dishes out and then kills him with a thought.

Solidus Black
Up to SBP

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
hahahahahahahaha

yeah.... odin tanks the worst wally dishes out and then kills him with a thought. Odin is still based on a physical body going out there with speed force and stopping all neural activity off the bat stops him but like I said it's unlikely Flash beats Odin. like 95.00% chance Odin takes it.

Deadline
Originally posted by inimalist

lost so bad he ended up with the space gem

Context.

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
It's what he does sadly. It's hard to say at this point what consists of Galactus's power level now because he's done it so often that it isn't even funny. He's like that character that's amazing in their day but after the novelty wore off he started to suck and it just stuck as his standard level. It's like the hero who has an unbelievable instant kill/instant win capability and never really loses it but due to the fact that it's overpowered writers can't have them use it all the time.

It's like the Strange vs. Shuma fight. Ridiculously overpowered move that could beat just about anyone? definitely. Feasible for conventional use in powerset? no not really.

Or the Flash's Infinite Mass Punch. Hitting with the force of a white dwarf star slamming into the side of your head is pretty fatal regardless of how one looks at it for the most part. Also if he speed force barrier breaks he is moving beyond the absolute limit of how fast something can move in the universe. He'd never take any shot his perception would be absolutely perfect. All his blows would essentially be able to be IMP. Also Wally can time travel just as long as he's going FTL which is actually pretty easy for him. He can generate constructs via speed force and never actually lost the ability IIRC. I think it was when he broke his legs at somepoint he used the speedforce to generate bracers for his legs to let him move as fast as he needed to. He can also hypermetabolize injuries to essentially give him a HF. Also speedforce gives him a forcefield that lets him move and take impacts while protecting the environment from the effects of his movement while moving fast enough to run through dimensional barriers. He never actually loses the ability to do these things but it just isn't feasible for a character to have the capabilities that the Flash has. Also flight is within his capabilites as there was a race IIRC in which the flash and several other universal speedsters race throughout the universe. You have no idea what you're talking about.

inimalist
Originally posted by Deadline
Context.

what context? Thanos punked runner. His speed advantage (with the space gem no less) was not enough to overcome Thanos' planning, and Thanos transformed him into an infant.

How anyone could interpret this as a victory for Runner is beyond my comprehension

kgkg
Stops at 7.

Uriel005
You have no idea what you're talking about. lol I don't know what I'm talking about herp a derp... But no Flash really has done all of that.

Mindset
I'm talking about in regards to Galactus and how he'd function on here.

Apparently, on kmc Flash will be a speed god and Galan will be a retarded baby.

Uriel005
I'm talking about in regards to Galactus and how he'd function on here.

Apparently, on kmc Flash will be a speed god and Galan will be a retarded baby. Not really I'm just pointing out that Galactus has been falling short of where he really should be for a while IMO I really do wish he would go back to being the big cosmic stomper he was in his hay-day. I've said it before that if Galactus stopped containing Abraxas with all the energy he consumes he would absolutely murderstomp just about anyone.

Also in regards to the Flash, when someone has an entire dimension of energy that they control and has the absolute capability to control kinetic energy as well as Bart spontaneously generating more speed force with every step he takes thats pretty godly to me.

Galan007
Gets to #11.

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
Not really I'm just pointing out that Galactus has been falling short of where he really should be for a while IMO I really do wish he would go back to being the big cosmic stomper he was in his hay-day. I've said it before that if Galactus stopped containing Abraxas with all the energy he consumes he would absolutely murderstomp just about anyone.

Also in regards to the Flash, when someone has an entire dimension of energy that they control and has the absolute capability to control kinetic energy as well as Bart spontaneously generating more speed force with every step he takes thats pretty godly to me. Anyway...

Originally posted by Galan007
Gets to #11.

Parmaniac

lost so bad he ended up with the space gem laughing thumb up

Black bolt z

And if my man Darkseid can't beat Zoom or Wally at full power, then Odin isn't doing it. And wally can't do shit to Odin.

He stops at Odin.

That doesn't make sense because Odin>Darkseid.

Harbinger

Sirius77
what context? Thanos punked runner. His speed advantage (with the space gem no less) was not enough to overcome Thanos' planning, and Thanos transformed him into an infant.

How anyone could interpret this as a victory for Runner is beyond my comprehension

Yeah, didn't they both have gems though?

inimalist
Originally posted by Sirius77
Yeah, didn't they both have gems though?

yes, does this mean Thanos didn't win?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Black bolt z
And wally can't do shit to Odin.

He stops at Odin.

That doesn't make sense because Odin>Darkseid.

Odin has no speed feats. Speed steal, combo to KO. And Odin is not over Darkseid. That question was settled when FC was finished. I don't see Odin taking on the LOSH and winning.

**** speed

odin stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.