Superboy Prime vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
SBP

vs

WWH
Classic Juggernaut
Skaar
She Hulk
Hercules (classic, Marvel)
Thor
Iron Man

Fight takes place in NYC in broad daylight.

keiththegreat
oops. Sorry. I posted in the wrong forum (3 posts)

Solidus Black
Rape, murder, arson and rape!

SBP pwns

Digi
moved

JakeTheBank
Team.

carver9
WWH solos.

Galan007
g007-psyduck

tsscls
Team rapes the last version we saw in TT. The PC or IC or GA/CD version slaughters them.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
g007-psyduck

laughing out loud I like that when you use that smiley...hilarious. By the way, my post was on point.

JakeTheBank
WWH might be able to solo in a pure slug fest. That's about it.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud I like that when you use that smiley...hilarious. Oddly enough, I find myself using it in response to your posts A LOT.

I wonder why..? mmm

By the way, my post was on point. ...Ah, that's why.

g007-psyduck

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WWH might be able to solo in a pure slug fest. That's about it. The same WWH that Sentry fought to a stalemate? No way.

Batman-Prime
Prime but Hulk will make him bleed before he goes down.

guy222
team

JakeTheBank
The same WWH that Sentry fought to a stalemate? No way.

Considering who's been able to damage and hurt Prime physically before, I think WWH has the sufficient strength to do so.

Bouboumaster
The team murder him.

Prep-Man
Hulk can do some damage, but he isn't soloing.

carver9
Oddly enough, I find myself using it in response to your posts A LOT.

I wonder why..? mmm

...Ah, that's why.

g007-psyduck

The same WWH that Sentry fought to a stalemate? No way.

Sentry have some insane fts when he actually wants to use his power. That's like me saying "Prime giving WWH a fight? The same Prime that got stalemated by an non-experienced Ion". WWH has the power to drop Prime but Prime has the advantage of bfring him. If it wasn't for the fact that I cant see Prime using that as a tactic, I would give him a stomp against WWH, buuuuut. Prime likes to fight face to face, fist to fist fashion which gives WWH a huge chance of taking Prime out.

Magnon
Superboy Prime takes this quite easily.

No one in the team can even hit him, whereas SBP rips everyone except maybe Juggernaut into pieces without much effort. SBP ripped the Monarch's armor open and flew through the Anti-Monitor. WWH, Thor, Herc etc. are much less durable.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Superboy Prime takes this quite easily.

No one in the team can even hit him, whereas SBP rips everyone except maybe Juggernaut into pieces without much effort. SBP ripped the Monarch's armor open and flew through the Anti-Monitor. WWH, Thor, Herc etc. are much less durable.

This sounds reasonable. Can you post some.scans of Prime being unhittable. Sounds beastly.

carver9
Oh, almost forgot. Can you also show Prime ripping Heralds in half? Can't wait to see it...sounds amazing.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Considering who's been able to damage and hurt Prime physically before, I think WWH has the sufficient strength to do so. Only if you single out lower-end feats and ignore the higher ones imo.

Magnon
This sounds reasonable. Can you post some.scans of Prime being unhittable. Sounds beastly.

Ah, but you misunderstood me -- he's not unhittable. He can sometimes be hit by Superman, Wonderwoman, Captain Marvel, Flash and other DC characters with superspeed. However, the "slow" Marvel bricks such as Hulk and Thor cannot hit him under the forum rules where the characters use their powers without CIS.

Oh, almost forgot. Can you also show Prime ripping Heralds in half? Can't wait to see it...sounds amazing.

Yeah, it is amazing. He ripped through 55+ heralds at the same time:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58424/1336379-henshawblast.jpg

And even better, he ripped through a cosmic/abstract being:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime_super.jpg

Superman's head goes splorch:

http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/285/crisis7pq3.gif

Superman's hand goes crisp:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/SYyHLuHf3WI/AAAAAAAAMik/d_AiJZRIV8U/s320/Final+Crisis+Legion+of+Three+Worlds+3-4.jpg

chinese guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.