thanos runs the punching gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

optic_blast!!!
alright in this gauntlet thanos is just standing and getting punched full force no holding back by the next list, what do you think would happen to thanos after each of the next people punch him? here we go

spider-man
luke cage
the thing
colossus
namor
hercules
thor
superman
darkseid
superboy prime
superman 1 million (kal kent)

TricksterPriest
How many punches do they get?

optic_blast!!!
each of them gets 1 no holding back full power punch

TricksterPriest
Prime might get him via retcon punch, but I don't think they can KO him in one hit.

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime might get him via retcon punch, but I don't think they can KO him in one hit.

what about 1 million?

Sr J-Bieb
Nobody KO's him.

Philosophía
Thor pulls out the Celestial busting attacks and makes wine out of him.

Sr J-Bieb

Philosophía
Well then, this looks like a job for Superman.

He punches so hard, space/time breaks around Thanos, who is transported into Sue Dibny's body, shortly before she encounters Dr Light.

Sr J-Bieb
Superman's breaks his wrist hitting Thanos, and then Thanos rapes Dr Light, after killing him of course.

Philosophía
Thanos leaves him alive, because he needs him to bend the light, in order to look like the skeleton of a little girl, before getting it on.

Because that's how he rolls.

Sr J-Bieb
True, he's like Quan in more ways than one.

george '06
superman/darkseid would both have a shot but prime would rock thanos's shit.

Philosophía
How do you rock somebody's shit?

Sr J-Bieb
Play rock music to someone's stool?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider-man - Unharmed.
Luke Cage - Unharmed.
Thing - Unharmed.
Colossus - Unharmed.
Namor - Unharmed.
Hercules - Unharmed.
Thor - Dead.
Superman - Not quite dead, cause Thor > Superman and all.
Darkseid - Darkseid knocks himself out. Somehow.
Superboy Prime - Cries some more.
Superman One Million - Kal Kent or Prime?

optic_blast!!!
its kal kent

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Nobody KO's him.

really? you think superboy prime cant ko him? punch that breaks reality wont ko him .... maybe

how about superman 1 million who while losing almost all his powers and almost dying punched himself 853 centeries into the future causing shockwaves thrue the entire timeline? i think at full power he actually kills thanos and the freakin planet with a punch

Colossus-Big C
colossus might be able to knock him out

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
really? you think superboy prime cant ko him? punch that breaks reality wont ko him .... maybe

how about superman 1 million who while losing almost all his powers and almost dying punched himself 853 centeries into the future causing shockwaves thrue the entire timeline? i think at full power he actually kills thanos and the freakin planet with a punch

Prime's punches don't break reality on a whim, though. There's context to him retconning stuff.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Prime's punches don't break reality on a whim, though. There's context to him retconning stuff.

Time Trapper. Phantom Zone. And the wall thing? Kal-L was hitting it, and he didn't alter reality.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Time Trapper. Phantom Zone. And the wall thing? Kal-L was hitting it, and he didn't alter reality.

Yeah, all things he has interacted with which caused the reality to shift/retcon, which proves my point.

Prime's punches don't, by default, effect reality.

optic_blast!!!

they made reality in a form of a wall yes but the point was to show he was powerful enough to do it IMO , anyway he can pack a punch for sure

JakeTheBank
they made reality in a form of a wall yes but the point was to show he was powerful enough to do it IMO , anyway he can pack a punch for sure

I'm not disputing that Prime isn't powerful/strong enough to do those things, but I am saying that Prime can't just punch reality without there being a "trigger" so-to-speak.

optic_blast!!!
I'm not disputing that Prime isn't powerful/strong enough to do those things, but I am saying that Prime can't just punch reality without there being a "trigger" so-to-speak.

yes you are right about that there is always some device otherwise the planet would get destroyed if someone was just punching air with the force to shatter reality and dimensions

Nihilist
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Nobody KO's him. Only correct answer so far.

Sirius77
If we're talking one full power punch

Spider-man - Unharmed.
Luke Cage - Unharmed.
Thing - Unharmed.
Colossus - Unharmed.
Namor - Unharmed.
Hercules - Hurt.
Thor - Hurt.
Superman - Hurt
Darkseid - A little more that supes and thor
Superboy Prime - KOes him.
Superman One Million - KOes him.

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by Nihilist
Only correct answer so far.

superman 1 million will ko him with his piss

Nihilist
superman 1 million will ko him with his piss If the Magus with the power of 5 infinty gems cant ko him with 2 hits, i doubt Supes 1 million is.

optic_blast!!!
If the Magus with the power of 5 infinty gems cant ko him with 2 hits, i doubt Supes 1 million is.

so in your opinion no one can KO thanos with a punch then? first of all you dont know the limits of superman 1 million so for you to say he cant do something is pointless, for all that we know while losing almost all his power he punched time 853 centeries into the future causing shockwaves throughout the timeline, when full power kal kent is the protector of his entire galaxy and he is impowered by the golden prime himself , kal kent was stated to be the strongest being in the 1 million universe second to golden prime so as i said before for you to asume something like that is baseless

and i will say it again... do you think no one can ko thanos with 1 punch?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider-man - Unharmed.
Luke Cage - Unharmed.
Thing - Unharmed.
Colossus - Unharmed.
Namor - Unharmed.
Hercules - Unharmed.
Thor - Dead.
Superman - Not quite dead, cause Thor > Superman and all.
Darkseid - Darkseid knocks himself out. Somehow.
Superboy Prime - Cries some more.
Superman One Million - Kal Kent or Prime?

i like this one! thumb up

Nihilist
so in your opinion no one can KO thanos with a punch then? first of all you dont know the limits of superman 1 million so for you to say he cant do something is pointless, for all that we know while losing almost all his power he punched time 853 centeries into the future causing shockwaves throughout the timeline, when full power kal kent is the protector of his entire galaxy and he is impowered by the golden prime himself , kal kent was stated to be the strongest being in the 1 million universe second to golden prime so as i said before for you to asume something like that is baseless

and i will say it again... do you think no one can ko thanos with 1 punch? Yes someone can ko Thanos with 1 punch, just not anyone on that list.

bbrem123
Yes someone can ko Thanos with 1 punch, just not anyone on that list.

haha

Philosophía
Yes someone can ko Thanos with 1 punch He just has to be more powerful than Magus with an incomplete Infinity Gauntlet (5/6 gems), right?

Endless Mike
Add PC Validus and Omega

optic_blast!!!
Yes someone can ko Thanos with 1 punch, just not anyone on that list.

based on what exactly?tell me please which factors lead you to this statement that prime and 1 million cant ko him , i would even dare to say a full power no holding back punch from kal kent will kill thanos

JakeTheBank
Thanos could knock himself out.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Sirius77
If we're talking one full power punch

Spider-man - Unharmed.
Luke Cage - Unharmed.
Thing - Unharmed.
Colossus - Unharmed.
Namor - Unharmed.
Hercules - Hurt.
Thor - Hurt.
Superman - Hurt
Darkseid - A little more that supes and thor
Superboy Prime - KOes him.
Superman One Million - KOes him.

thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor - Dead.
ermOriginally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus might be able to knock him out erm

Don Corleone
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.