Superman vs. Hyperion and Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Superman versus the Hyperions King Hyperion fought.

No PIS, CIS on, BFR on, no jobbing, etc.

Who wins?

Mindset
TricksterPriest wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman versus the Hyperions King Hyperion fought.

No PIS, CIS on, BFR on, no jobbing, etc.

Who wins? hyperions are superman level individually, superman is esentially fighting two clones of him self

TricksterPriest
HEY! I just did this. MODS!! durfist

Mindset: Damn right I do. trickster

Harbinger
Originally posted by Mindset
TricksterPriest wins.

JakeTheBank
Actually...mine posted first. wink

carver9
Hyperions stomp 10/10. One Hyperion has given Thor and Glads fits and has showing of stalemating Hulk (until Hulk thunderclapped). Then if you want to basically just rely on feats... well, Hyperion has rambed a sun so hard that it went Nova, he has taken a direct hammer toss from Thor to the chest without budging and he also have nano seconds punching feats and a INSANE healing factor.

JakeTheBank
In all seriousness, though...

Superman's a good deal beyond the "real" Hyperion, Carv, no?

How exactly does team stomp Superman 10/10?

carver9
In all seriousness, though...

Superman's a good deal beyond the "real" Hyperion, Carv, no?

How exactly does team stomp Superman 10/10?

By saying a great deal, you are SERIOUSLY under estimating Hype. Hyperion is just as strong, just as fast, and just as durable (I would give Supes the edge in durability). Superman isn't running through one Hyperion. If Gladiator and Thor can't do it, Supes isn't doing it. Gladiator in his own right has pushed planet sized objects with ease, destroyed planets, contained a solar system destroying blast and rocked Heralds but he STRUGGLED to take Hyperion out of a fight.

One Hyperion, I would give Supes 7 or 8/10 and that's pushing it and he WILL struggle for it. Against 2... they are killing him.

carver9
If you are looking at feats Jake, Superman has a great deal more than Hyperion but looking at Hyperions showings against high end opponents, the small feats he have proves his capabilty. Plus... his one feat of destroying a sun with his body by rambing into it is pretty much> anything Supes has done and he was ok afterwards.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
If you are looking at feats Jake, Superman has a great deal more than Hyperion but looking at Hyperions showings against high end opponents, the small feats he have proves his capabilty. Plus... his one feat of destroying a sun with his body by rambing into it is pretty much> anything Supes has done and he was ok afterwards.

Superman, to me, comes off as across the board superior to Hype.

And Carv...did you seriously name drop a high end feat for Hype with the claim it's "> anything Superman has done" ? You're asking for it, man.

Colossus-Big C
a normal hyperion did in fact force a sun to go supernova and

king hyperion pretty much beat two guys with planetary level strength

Sirius77
Superman.

carver9
Superman, to me, comes off as across the board superior to Hype.

And Carv...did you seriously name drop a high end feat for Hype with the claim it's "> anything Superman has done" ? You're asking for it, man.

Of course he will come across the board as superior, he has more feats but again, looking at Hyperions feats, "he is on his level". Even if there was a edge, it wouldn't be significant enough for anyone to say that he would run through Hypes, unless again, you ignore Hyperions feats. His one feat of stalemating Gladiator should suffice or taking a hammer shot to the chest and after that, giving Thor fits should suffice or how about his brief scuffle with avengers that included Thor (Hypes evil counterpart) or him going strength for strength with a pissed Hulk until Hulk thunder clapped and messed with his heightened senses.

Lol... that feat is also> than anything Glads has done.

Omega Vision
Superman.

-Pr-
Carver, stop trolling and hate-mongering.

Will merge soon. Or maybe not. Will see.

Q99
One Hyperion is going to put up a pretty good fight against Superman, two are going to win.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Q99
One Hyperion is going to put up a pretty good fight against Superman, two are going to win. agreed

Hyperion Prime
Strength in numbers...the two Hyperions take this. One subdues him and the other beats beats him.

batdude123
Yeah, Superman has never taken on, and defeated multiple opponents of Hyperion's caliber before.

ermmnone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.