Superman vs. King Hyperion, and friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
You asked for it.

Superman vs. King Hyperion.

round 2: Superman vs. the two Hypes that King fought.

LET'S ROCK!

MrMind
superman in both
king hyperion couldn't even stop meteor by himself. got owned by exiles, and just recently got owned by thunderbolts. he got a pretty bad track records IMO

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
superman in both
king hyperion couldn't even stop meteor by himself. got owned by exiles, and just recently got owned by thunderbolts. he got a pretty bad track records IMO

You know this argument can be used both ways right?

As for the Exiles... they never physically defeated King Hype, they outsmarted him which isn't hard to do.

The thunderbolt Hyperion is a different Hype than King Hyperion and even then, they outsmarted him, they didn't physically defeat him.

Sirius77
Superman in both. King hype wasn't that durable, he just had good regen.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
You know this argument can be used both ways right?

As for the Exiles... they never physically defeated King Hype, they outsmarted him which isn't hard to do.

king hyperion defeated an alternative universe galactus off panal with no idea the power level.
on panel feats suggest he's not on superman level.
I mean come on blink exploded him with sand

The thunderbolt Hyperion is a different Hype than King Hyperion and even then, they outsmarted him, they didn't physically defeat him.
same hyperion, Mark Milton.

carver9
WTF... did you just bring up Blink? You don't think teleporting a half of ton of sand in Supes would do anything? What in the hell.

I would give Blink the edge against almost any character on KMC minus being like Galactus if they do not blitz her right off the bat. This is a girl that can hit you with a sphere at super speed and teleport your head or chest off... or create numerous of teleportation holes around you so that you can't move (unless you get bfred) and still attack you while you're trapped.

Him destroying 2 earths full of super humans on panel put him higher imo.

MrMind
WTF... did you just bring up Blink? You don't think teleporting a half of ton of sand in Supes would do anything? What in the hell.

unlike hyperion, I don't think superman will let blink has a chance to do anything. and superman simply won't get almost knocked out by mimic's half light speed attack. superman simply won't get his neck twisted around by namora

no expression

SquallX

I would give Blink the edge against almost any character on KMC minus being like Galactus if they do not blitz her right off the bat. This is a girl that can hit you with a sphere at super speed and teleport your head or chest off... or create numerous of teleportation holes around you so that you can't move (unless you get bfred) and still attack you while you're trapped.

Him destroying 2 earths full of super humans on panel put him higher imo.

Pretty sure Superman has internal heat vision.

-Pr-
On panel, King Hyperion did nothing to make me believe he would take Superman for a majority.

The other two... Meh.

I would give Blink the edge against almost any character on KMC minus being like Galactus if they do not blitz her right off the bat.

poT4i5UnOt4

Honestly though... Ha.

carver9
unlike hyperion, I don't think superman will let blink has a chance to do anything. and superman simply won't get almost knocked out by mimic's half light speed attack. superman simply won't get his neck twisted around by namora

no expression

There ya go... you fixed your sentence... "LET". Hyperion could have killed the entire group of Exiles a long time ago.

I think you are underestimating Mimic... someone who defeated Namor, someone that rambed Galactus so hard that it knocked him completely off of his feat. Mimic is a beast and when has Supes been hit in the back of the head at half light speed before?

Neck twisted by Namorita. It did NOTHING to Hyperion. Shaggyman got half of his body blown off by enchantress and he still stalmated/whipped Superman a**.

Again, if you want to pick and choose, I can name NUMEROUS of things that Supes been through that will not happen to Hype.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
On panel, King Hyperion did nothing to make me believe he would take Superman for a majority.

The other two... Meh.

poT4i5UnOt4

Honestly though... Ha.

laughing

Blink is a beast.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Pretty sure Superman has internal heat vision.

I don't care what kind of internal heat he have, if Blink teleport a half ton of sand in him, he is dying. I can't think of the instance but didn't someone almost TKO Supes by phasing him inside the ground?

-Pr-
laughing

Blink is a beast.

Nobody said she isn't.

I don't care what kind of internal heat he have, if Blink teleport a half ton of sand in him, he is dying. I can't think of the instance but didn't someone almost TKO Supes by phasing him inside the ground?

You'd have to prove it. Superman's insides are just as dense as his exterior.

You're going to need some sort of proof, and it wouldn't be the same thing anyway.

The Pict

I would give Blink the edge against almost any character on KMC minus being like Galactus

ermmnone

carver9
Nobody said she isn't.

You'd have to prove it. Superman's insides are just as dense as his exterior.

You're going to need some sort of proof, and it wouldn't be the same thing anyway.

I can't believe we are arguing about him surviving having a ton of sand teleported in him. What has happened to his insides to make you believe he can survive this?

Nihilist
Superman in both.

Uriel005
I don't care what kind of internal heat he have, if Blink teleport a half ton of sand in him, he is dying. I can't think of the instance but didn't someone almost TKO Supes by phasing him inside the ground? Superman can inhale more than half a ton of air and compress it... He flew through space by taking a deep breath and holding it...

MrMind
There ya go... you fixed your sentence... "LET". Hyperion could have killed the entire group of Exiles a long time ago.

no he can't. that's my whole point, the point is hyperion got owned by bunch of b-listers. I mean even mimic, morph and sasquach give him trouble when he had the help of ms marvel. simple fact is superman won't get taken down by blink and gambit.

I'm not using low showings here for hyperion. because all of his showing wasn't that good. hyperion taking down bunch of earth heroes individually isn't that impressive . they are bunch of canon fodders avengers and x-men. even defeat high leveler individually like magneto, hulk or thor isn't that impressive either. they are featless. from him coming to 616 then got his ass owned by blue marvel and thunderbolts. I seriously doubt hyperion can beat mainstream thor.
if superman turn villain he can do everything hyperion has done on panel PLUS destroy that meteor (something hyperion couldn't)

MrMind

Neck twisted by Namorita. It did NOTHING to Hyperion. Shaggyman got half of his body blown off by enchantress and he still stalmated/whipped Superman a**.

this and many other time he got hurt proved that superman is more durable than him by a landslide. hyperion does heal fast, but based on the level of damage that hurt him in comics, superman will have a clean knock out

TricksterPriest
Shaggyman? You're using him as a low showing? The clones don't count, since the real one has been lost in limbo since the first WW3 storyline.

But the real one? He was taking on the entire JLA and WINNING. He's literally indestructible, he's a slightly weaker Doomsday.

Newjak
I've always said it KH is 2 notches below what everyone thinks of him.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Superman can inhale more than half a ton of air and compress it... He flew through space by taking a deep breath and holding it...

And Hyperion sniffed Holocaust up his nose like he was snorting cocain and it did nothing to him. Hell, Holocaust energy in his suit has been compared to numerous of nuclear explosions going off in a chain reaction state. Even with that showing from Hype along with the showing of his body compressing solar energy (just like Supes), he still got dropped by a ton of sand.

carver9
no he can't. that's my whole point, the point is hyperion got owned by bunch of b-listers. I mean even mimic, morph and sasquach give him trouble when he had the help of ms marvel. simple fact is superman won't get taken down by blink and gambit.

I'm not using low showings here for hyperion. because all of his showing wasn't that good. hyperion taking down bunch of earth heroes individually isn't that impressive . they are bunch of canon fodders avengers and x-men. even defeat high leveler individually like magneto, hulk or thor isn't that impressive either. they are featless. from him coming to 616 then got his ass owned by blue marvel and thunderbolts. I seriously doubt hyperion can beat mainstream thor.
if superman turn villain he can do everything hyperion has done on panel PLUS destroy that meteor (something hyperion couldn't)

You might need to reread the story buddy. Hyperion admitted that he toyed with them. Hell, during their first scuffle, the Exiles couldn't even tickle him, they were all defeated until Blink made Hyperion damage himself and Gambit commited suicide by charging up the Mkraan crystal, stabbing him with it.

Did you read the story?

All of Hyperion showings was good... the only way he was defeat was through prep. The Exiles admitted that Hype was the most powerful, unstoppable being they ever faced and they also admitted that they didn't stand a chance in a face 2 face encounter.

Are you seriously using a diferent version of Hyperion here buddy? The thunderbolts used prep to take him out just like batman use prep to take Superman out or luther use prep to take him out. Hyperion wasn't defeated physically by them. DAMN.

Blue Marvel got one shotted by Hyperion and could have died if Hype continued with his attack.

You don't know what you are talking about.

MrMind
You might need to reread the story buddy. Hyperion admitted that he toyed with them. Hell, during their first scuffle, the Exiles couldn't even tickle him, they were all defeated until Blink made Hyperion damage himself and Gambit commited suicide by charging up the Mkraan crystal, stabbing him with it.

Did you read the story?

All of Hyperion showings was good... the only way he was defeat was through prep. The Exiles admitted that Hype was the most powerful, unstoppable being they ever faced and they also admitted that they didn't stand a chance in a face 2 face encounter.

Are you seriously using a diferent version of Hyperion here buddy? The thunderbolts used prep to take him out just like batman use prep to take Superman out or luther use prep to take him out. Hyperion wasn't defeated physically by them. DAMN.

Blue Marvel got one shotted by Hyperion and could have died if Hype continued with his attack.

You don't know what you are talking about.
I know KH is more powerful than exiles, through out whole thread I never said exiles are more powerful than him. of course he's more powerful than exiles memebers, exiles are formed by bunch of b-lists, if KH is not more powerful than them, he won't even be a challenge to superman. the point is he was unable to finish them fast enough, that's why he lost twice. hence the whole point, if superman's the villain, he can do everything KH has done plus stop the meteor that KH couldn't.

sign.........It's not different version of hyperion, it's mark milton, same guy.

thunderbolts didn't use prep to take him out, they use nanites. but still doesn't justify him having major trouble with a depowered juggernaut.

No, the only reason blue marvel got down at first was because he didn't cut loose. after he cut loose KH got owned badly, this just shown that blue marvel is superior to KH

-Pr-
And Hyperion sniffed Holocaust up his nose like he was snorting cocain and it did nothing to him. Hell, Holocaust energy in his suit has been compared to numerous of nuclear explosions going off in a chain reaction state. Even with that showing from Hype along with the showing of his body compressing solar energy (just like Supes), he still got dropped by a ton of sand.

Hyperion isn't Superman.

You can't argue a point without some sort of backing. You're just speculating otherwise.

carver9
I know KH is more powerful than exiles, through out whole thread I never said exiles are more powerful than him. of course he's more powerful than exiles memebers, exiles are formed by bunch of b-lists, if KH is not more powerful than them, he won't even be a challenge to superman. the point is he was unable to finish them fast enough, that's why he lost twice. hence the whole point, if superman's the villain, he can do everything KH has done plus stop the meteor that KH couldn't.

sign.........It's not different version of hyperion, it's mark milton, same guy.

thunderbolts didn't use prep to take him out, they use nanites. but still doesn't justify him having major trouble with a depowered juggernaut.

No, the only reason blue marvel got down at first was because he didn't cut loose. after he cut loose KH got owned badly, this just shown that blue marvel is superior to KH

Somebody help him. Somebody please assist him with debating this topic. Are you truly saying that King Hype can't beat Superman because he didn't kill the Exiles right away? Is this what you are saying? How about this... The Exiles fought Proteus, Dark Phoenix, Galactus (that was stated on panel as being as powerful as 616 Galactus), Mastero Hulk, Exile Surfer, etc, etc... the Exiles fought all of these peeps and survived. They were not killed right off the bat. So with that said, everyone that I named are weaklings ...LOLOLOLHAHAHAHAH.

I agree, Superman probably could kill the Exiles. Mimic and Blink would be a major nuicance but he could do it just like Hyperon could do it along with Phoenix, Surfer, Galactus, Hulk, etc... but its part of the story that it didn't happened. I do know one thing though. Hyperion killed more Exiles members than anyone they faced.

OMG... so since Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy were unable to stop brainiacs ship, I guess that means Hulk stomps. Not a good way to debate buddy. It was a planet destroying meteor about the size of the moon coming at earth at light speed... its not a low end feat and Supes has been put in a similar situation before and needed the aid of some more kryptonians.

The thunderbolts had prep.

Blue Marvel got one shotted.

carver9
Hyperion isn't Superman.

You can't argue a point without some sort of backing. You're just speculating otherwise.

I still dnt understand why you think teleporting a ton of sand into Supes won't do anyhting to him. That's ridiculous.

Hyperion Prime
King Hyperion and the other two Hyperions beat superman to death. The odds are just too stacked against him.

MrMind
Somebody help him. Somebody please assist him with debating this topic. Are you truly saying that King Hype can't beat Superman because he didn't kill the Exiles right away? Is this what you are saying? How about this... The Exiles fought Proteus, Dark Phoenix, Galactus (that was stated on panel as being as powerful as 616 Galactus), Mastero Hulk, Exile Surfer, etc, etc... the Exiles fought all of these peeps and survived. They were not killed right off the bat. So with that said, everyone that I named are weaklings ...LOLOLOLHAHAHAHAH.

no I'm saying KH has bad track records, exiles are bunch of b-listers, nothing more.

WTF are you talking about, this has nothing to do with what I said.

moon size meteor? how about the fact that superman destroyed moon, twice.
fact is if it's superman, he can stop that meteor

MrMind
read thunderbolts 153 agian, Thunderbolts did defeat him because of nanites. not denying that. but even depowered juggernaut could took him straight on for a while
blue marvel outright beaten him straight up in age of heroes 3, no matter how you want to ignore it. evidence's right there

carver9
read thunderbolts 153 agian, Thunderbolts did defeat him because of nanites. not denying that. but even depowered juggernaut could took him straight on for a while
blue marvel outright beaten him straight up in age of heroes 3, no matter how you want to ignore it. evidence's right there

The same Juggernaut that you are trying to use as a low showing took on Thor along with some other members of the Avengers and held his own.

The thunderbolts defeated him with prep. Blue Marvel got one shotted and could have died if Hyperion pressed his attack.

carver9
no I'm saying KH has bad track records, exiles are bunch of b-listers, nothing more.

WTF are you talking about, this has nothing to do with what I said.

moon size meteor? how about the fact that superman destroyed moon, twice.
fact is if it's superman, he can stop that meteor

I am trying SOOOOO hard not to bring up something to prove to you that you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. Like I said before, Superman was put in a similar situation and he failed at stopping this large object. Numerous of Kryptonians aided him with this and they still failed. Its different stopping a big a** rock coming at you at high speed vs rambing one destroying it.

You using KH not killing the Exiles as some type of bad feat is boo boo. I already named the people that failed at stopping the Exiles and Proteus also failed at stopping them but Proteus KMC style would annihilate the entire team of JLA if it came down to it.

Somebody help this guy debate... PLEASE. He needs assistance.

Omega Vision
Fun fact. KH never beat anyone on panel who was = to Superman.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't his uber HF tied to the battlefield somehow?

Because since coming to 616 he hasn't displayed it again.

MrMind
I am trying SOOOOO hard not to bring up something to prove to you that you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. Like I said before, Superman was put in a similar situation and he failed at stopping this large object. Numerous of Kryptonians aided him with this and they still failed. Its different stopping a big a** rock coming at you at high speed vs rambing one destroying it.
which instance are you talking about with the kryptonians? issue numbers?
no, a rock coming at high speed is easier to destroy because of bigger impact/counterforce.

KH lost, get over it.unlike hyperion, superman would simply speedblitze blink before she can do anything.

and there, back to ignore again

carver9
which instance are you talking about with the kryptonians? issue numbers?
no, a rock coming at high speed is easier to destroy because of bigger impact/counterforce.

KH lost, get over it.unlike hyperion, superman would simply speedblitze blink before she can do anything.

and there, back to ignore again

I'm referring to the instance where the moon was coming at Supes at high speeds and they could stop it.

Hyperion could have speed blitzed Blink... he chose not to. Are you saying that Hyperion doesn't have super speed. Exiles Surfer could have speed blitzed her as well. Are you saying that he doesn't have super speed.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Fun fact. KH never beat anyone on panel who was = to Superman.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't his uber HF tied to the battlefield somehow?

Because since coming to 616 he hasn't displayed it again.

Fun fact... he was walking through 2 Hyperions and by the end of the fight, both of them looked pretty much defeated. I can't see Supes doing this to 2 mid/high heralds with a smile on his face like Hype had.

-Pr-
I still dnt understand why you think teleporting a ton of sand into Supes won't do anyhting to him. That's ridiculous.

you haven't proven why it would work, even though it's been stated that Superman's insides can actually take a severe amount of damage and he'll survive.

repeating yourself doesn't make your argument more right.

You using KH not killing the Exiles as some type of bad feat is boo boo. I already named the people that failed at stopping the Exiles and Proteus also failed at stopping them but Proteus KMC style would annihilate the entire team of JLA if it came down to it.

Somebody help this guy debate... PLEASE. He needs assistance.

carver, stop accusing people of doing the exact thing you're doing.

Newjak
I don't think KH's durability was really all that good.

He just had a mad healing for him going at the time from spending so much time in the Crystal Palace.

I don't think Blink's attack would effect a lot of herald levels like Silver Surfer, Glads, or Superman.

carver9
you haven't proven why it would work, even though it's been stated that Superman's insides can actually take a severe amount of damage and he'll survive.

repeating yourself doesn't make your argument more right.

carver, stop accusing people of doing the exact thing you're doing.

Pr... what am I accusing Mr. Mind of that I am doing. I'm pointing out the holes in his post and there is a lot of them.

I agree, Superman insides can take a lot of damage but that kind of different than having a ton of sand teleported into you.

Existere
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
LET'S ROCK! laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't think KH's durability was really all that good.

He just had a mad healing for him going at the time from spending so much time in the Crystal Palace.

I don't think Blink's attack would effect a lot of herald levels like Silver Surfer, Glads, or Superman.

Hype taking on a planet full of heros and villians and stomping them is a pretty good durability feat along with tanking punches from 2 high heralds and winning in the end.

I don't think the people you named can survive that attack from Blink.

MrMind
I'm referring to the instance where the moon was coming at Supes at high speeds and they could stop it.
issue numbers?

evidence of he chose not to?

no you are the one who got lots of holes in your post.
first you made the mistake of accusing they're different versions of hyperion that got defeated by thunderbolts and exiles, when they are in fact the same.
then you blatantly accused blue marvel got one shotted by hyperion when in fact hyperion's the one that got owned.

Sr J-Bieb
Superman would run a rapestomp on King Hype. But using actual normal appearances of the different Hyperions would have them winning. Sad to say. And not their low showing vs King Hype... unless they were holding back.

Newjak
Hype taking on a planet full of heros and villians and stomping them is a pretty good durability feat along with tanking punches from 2 high heralds and winning in the end.

I don't think the people you named can survive that attack from Blink. Heroes which we once again had no idea how powerful they were.

The Two Hyperions feat is probably his best feat ever, but once again this was at a time where he was amped and so was his healing factor which served him the most.

The normal KH would have gotten destroyed by the two of them and probably just by one.

-Pr-
Pr... what am I accusing Mr. Mind of that I am doing. I'm pointing out the holes in his post and there is a lot of them.

I agree, Superman insides can take a lot of damage but that kind of different than having a ton of sand teleported into you.

and ignoring the holes in your own while cherry picking low feats?

why?

-------------

also, off panel feats for King Hyperion don't count, just like any off panel feats for any other characters.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
Heroes which we once again had no idea how powerful they were.

The Two Hyperions feat is probably his best feat ever, but once again this was at a time where he was amped and so was his healing factor which served him the most.

The normal KH would have gotten destroyed by the two of them and probably just by one.

So answer this... does this also apply to Monarch. His best feat is running through a bunch of alternate reality beings like nothing.

Where are you getting that KH had an amp? Are you referring to his fight with Holocaust because if so, he didn't receive any type of amp after that fight and even if he did, when did he lose this amp?

The normal KH didn't have any type of threats, he ran through everyone he faced. By the way, all of the heroes he faced and destroyed when they ganged up on him, they could have been a fraction of the power level of their 616 counterparts, him running through them as easily as he did was insane.

carver9
and ignoring the holes in your own while cherry picking low feats?

why?

-------------

also, off panel feats for King Hyperion don't count, just like any off panel feats for any other characters.

The thing is... I'm not cherry picking to aid my argument, I am showing him the flaws in his post. He is trying to use feats and make them look like a low showing when all in all, some powerful beings and people that he is trying to use to aid his arguments have went through the same things.

carver9
issue numbers?

evidence of he chose not to?

no you are the one who got lots of holes in your post.
first you made the mistake of accusing they're different versions of hyperion that got defeated by thunderbolts and exiles, when they are in fact the same.
then you blatantly accused blue marvel got one shotted by hyperion when in fact hyperion's the one that got owned.

Wy give you a issue number, you should know what I am talking about if you are the Superman expert. It was during the Kryptonians story.

Evidence that King Hype has super speed...LOL? How about him grabbing Magneto and taking him out of orbit at light speed? Is that good enough? Magneto even admitted that the friction rom how fast Hyperion was flying was killing him.

You have a lot of holes in YOUR post. You are bringing up things about Hyperion that has happened to Supes. That's your holes buddy.

Blue Marvel got one shotted and was on the ground struggling to get up. Then Blue Marvel bounce up and attack a Hype that wasn't even paying him any attention and use his hero power to drop him. If Hype wanted BM dead, it would have happened when he laid him out with a single punch.

-Pr-
The thing is... I'm not cherry picking to aid my argument, I am showing him the flaws in his post. He is trying to use feats and make them look like a low showing when all in all, some powerful beings and people that he is trying to use to aid his arguments have went through the same things.

and yet you use low feats too. you keep bringing up a feat that was well below average.

carver9
and yet you use low feats too. you keep bringing up a feat that was well below average.

But that's the thing, I really don't care about the feat and I am not using it as a average for Superman. It could have been anyone... what I am trying to show him is that the feats that he is trying to downplay Hyperion with is following his character as well "even though its not an average".

I'm not using it to aid my argument but what I am showing him is that it could be reversed on him in which, it did.

I'm not bringing it up as a point that Hype>Superman, I think there are other ways of doing this.

-Pr-
But that's the thing, I really don't care about the feat and I am not using it as a average for Superman. It could have been anyone... what I am trying to show him is that the feats that he is trying to downplay Hyperion with is following his character as well "even though its not an average".

I'm not using it to aid my argument but what I am showing him is that it could be reversed on him in which, it did.

I'm not bringing it up as a point that Hype>Superman, I think there are other ways of doing this.

Oh, I know what you're trying to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.