Mistress Death vs ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This is a vs/question thread.

Is there anyone within the MU Death couldnt or wouldnt be able to kill due to their power/standing within the Universe? (discounting the likes of LT of course)

zopzop
Oblivion. That's the only abstract I can think of. And maybe Anomaly too (since he's the exception to every rule).

Colossus-Big C
Anomaly
Oblivion
Mr Immortal
Juggernaut
Chaos King

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Juggernaut laughing

Endless Mike
Thanos.

Because she knows if she kills him he'll be there hitting on her for all eternity

Originally posted by Nihilist
This is a vs/question thread.

Is there anyone within the MU Death couldnt or wouldnt be able to kill due to their power/standing within the Universe? (discounting the likes of LT of course) oblivion and the phoenix force are the most obvious

Bouboumaster
Oblivion, Pheonix Force, Eternity, Infinity, Galactus (Oh yeah!)

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl

Black bolt z
Mr. ImmortalOriginally posted by Bouboumaster
Oblivion, Pheonix Force, Eternity, Infinity, Galactus (Oh yeah!) Actually galactus has died before has he not?

King Kandy
Dr. Strange (or any Sorcerer Supreme who has passed their first trial).

Angel Watching
Oblivion, Phoenix Force, Eternity, Infinity, Galactus sounds right. I believe she could take Mr. Immortal but she prevents others just like the Elders of the Universe and Thanos

zopzop
Death can wipe out an entire universe (at least according to Thanos Imperative) so she can annihilate Eternity and Infinity. Galactus is a joke.

Aside from the LT, which the OP excluded, then Oblivion and Anomaly and MAYBE maybe the PF would be beyond Death.

Originally posted by zopzop
Death can wipe out an entire universe (at least according to Thanos Imperative) so she can annihilate Eternity and Infinity. Galactus is a joke.

Aside from the LT, which the OP excluded, then Oblivion and Anomaly and MAYBE maybe the PF would be beyond Death. there was context behind the cancerverse demise and she still failed to kill the undying ones, they were just wounded and would take millions of years to recover and reawaken in that universe. death cannot outright kill eternity on her own, they stalemate. the pf is also guranteed to respawn itself after death

Solidus Black
Is Galactus truly "alive" though?

SasuOna
Galactus can be killed

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by 753
there was context behind the cancerverse demise and she still failed to kill the undying ones, they were just wounded and would take millions of years to recover and reawaken in that universe. death cannot outright kill eternity on her own, they stalemate. the pf is also guranteed to respawn itself after death

so when the universe itself ends.........the PF would survive it??

Tazer

Warlord
I'm sure Reed has a gun that can kill death...

I swear...

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so when the universe itself ends.........the PF would survive it??

Tazer according to x-men forever the phoenix iself will reboot the universe after its death setting off the rebirth of the abstracts. what exactly happens to oblivion is a bit nebulous.

Solidus Black
Originally posted by SasuOna
Galactus can be killed

I think thats a bit of a misnomer.

according to annihilation, galactu is a non-biological lifeform

basilisk
Living Tribunal, Kirby Avatar, Oblivion, Anomaly, Chaos King, In-Betweener, probably Mr Immortal, Eternity, Infinity, maybe Phoenix Force.

Ultron?

rotiart
In the ff4 issues the energies that are galactus were separated from galan before... It eventually returned to him... Galactus is basically a man merged with the previous universe's eternity...

Oblivion has identified mr immortal as being a being that would survive the demise of this universe iirc.

Inbetweener has shown he can make death do things she wouldn't want to... Makes it hard to believe she would have power over him...

Generally speaking she might be limited in her ability to affect other abstracts.
Other than that mr immortal may be the only being that survives.

And Thanos immortality is granted by deaths refusal to have him enter her realm. Same as deadpooland the elders. Those she can revoke if she wanted...

rotiart
Personally I think Ultron can be killed. If vision can be killed then why not Ultron. Vision was one of the dead avengers that returned during chaos war wasn't he?

basilisk
Originally posted by rotiart
Personally I think Ultron can be killed. If vision can be killed then why not Ultron. Vision was one of the dead avengers that returned during chaos war wasn't he? Vision has a soul. Ultron is a soulless monster!

Originally posted by rotiart
Personally I think Ultron can be killed. If vision can be killed then why not Ultron. Vision was one of the dead avengers that returned during chaos war wasn't he? the machines in the cancerverse were not affected by the life/death shenanigans

Utrigita
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mr. Immortal Actually galactus has died before has he not?

Not really, during the Infinity war when Magus attacked him, Galactus willed himself together, in Galactus mini Galactus wasn't technically dead instead he was converted into energy (to prevent him from willing himself together). Death has also said that she will not claim Galactus because they both have alot to accomplish in the universe, Death also mentioned that none have a hold over Galactus least of all her, so I doubt Death will claim Galactus even if she could.

King Kandy
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dr. Strange (or any Sorcerer Supreme who has passed their first trial).
Stated on panel, btw.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop

Aside from the LT, which the OP excluded, then Oblivion and Anomaly and MAYBE maybe the PF would be beyond Death. I'm pretty sure the cancerverse abstracts died because of a chain reaction of death killing marvell.

SasuOna
Originally posted by Utrigita
Not really, during the Infinity war when Magus attacked him, Galactus willed himself together
Yes but Death said that he was dead and would have kept him that way if it wasn't for Strange assisting him in coming back to life.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'm pretty sure the cancerverse abstracts died because of a chain reaction of death killing marvell. the many-angled ones did not die, they were just woundeed and would take bllions of years to recover.

Endless Mike
Not Shuma though, he'll be back soon

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not Shuma though, he'll be back soon they would only take that long to heal and manifest again in that universe (the pportions of them that had penetrated it). I believe they remain healthy and active in the space between the universes from where they exercise their influence.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not Shuma though, he'll be back soon shuma has already been back albeit weekened

bannedtroll007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.