The People Of Hope Need To Be Stopped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godschild2
As a single mother I can tell you that the father of a household I live near has encouraged ostracizing my YOUNG son on his end of the block..is this Godly? His son's used to repeatedly urinate in their backyard..the stench was disgusting! the mother said "All boys do that" They have left their children with NO adult supervision in their youth( I should have called DYFS) They POOL resources & even children & loosely arrange marriages of young girls & boys. I recently had to call the police after putting up with their crap off & on for almost 5 yrs! I TRIED MY BEST TO BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR! now they have incorporated another lady right next to me..ANOTHER FREAK SHOW..who should be charged with medical neglect of her children..THIS IS NOT A GHETTO mind you..this is a reg. NJ suburb..They are freeloading waco whites. & Yes I am white too..
As faras they are concerned? you can polish feces and it won't change what it is.

TacDavey
Originally posted by Godschild2
As a single mother I can tell you that the father of a household I live near has encouraged ostracizing my YOUNG son on his end of the block..is this Godly? His son's used to repeatedly urinate in their backyard..the stench was disgusting! the mother said "All boys do that" They have left their children with NO adult supervision in their youth( I should have called DYFS) They POOL resources & even children & loosely arrange marriages of young girls & boys. I recently had to call the police after putting up with their crap off & on for almost 5 yrs! I TRIED MY BEST TO BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR! now they have incorporated another lady right next to me..ANOTHER FREAK SHOW..who should be charged with medical neglect of her children..THIS IS NOT A GHETTO mind you..this is a reg. NJ suburb..They are freeloading waco whites. & Yes I am white too..
As faras they are concerned? you can polish feces and it won't change what it is.

What is the point of this thread? And why is it in the religion forum?

Deja~vu
She's venting.

I can tell you that there are FREAKS everywhere and they just don't live in NJ burbs either. lol. I live in circus burbs of Detroit. Hahahaha. What the hell is wrong with everyone.

I sure wish the aliens would show up soon.

TacDavey
Originally posted by Deja~vu
She's venting.

I can tell you that there are FREAKS everywhere and they just don't live in NJ burbs either. lol. I live in circus burbs of Detroit. Hahahaha. What the hell is wrong with everyone.

I sure wish the aliens would show up soon.

I live a little way outside of Detroit and have to go in and through it almost daily so yeah, I've seen my fair share of freaks too. Including a guy who talked to a bag... And that was when I took the bus.

Nothing attracts the crazies like the bus. laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
I use to be part of that group until I was twelve so I know what you mean.Hopfully soon they will longer be a group but that may not be for a long time.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by TacDavey
I live a little way outside of Detroit and have to go in and through it almost daily so yeah, I've seen my fair share of freaks too. Including a guy who talked to a bag... And that was when I took the bus.

Nothing attracts the crazies like the bus. laughing out loud Yeah the bus, especially the Gratiot bus. Hahahaha.

It's a freak show, junkies. Nodding out, falling on the floor, talkin to stuff. lol...Sometimes I like it. confused

Pinkie Pie
Originally posted by Godschild2

You claim to be a child of God. Perhaps God is testing you, if you're willing to look at it that way? Those neighbors maybe gained you for that purpose rather than you had the misfortune of ending up with them.

Have you tried to take action, or have you turned the other cheek to the matter? You seem to view it as a bother for you rather than an unfortunate environment for their children.
From what you're explaining, it's a bad environment for children to grow up in, assuming I interpreted you describing medical neglect accurately. Have you contacted, and if so, stressed the issue to the Child Protective Services?

Not that I think that's the solution, but it's a solution.

Evil triumph when good men do nothing - Edmund Burke.

Deja~vu
You gonna turn your cheeks until they fall off? How many times should you turn them?

Pinkie Pie
In situations like this you should never turn the other cheek. It's your responsibility as a human being to see to the well being of your fellow man smile

A 2 the J
Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
In situations like this you should never turn the other cheek. It's your responsibility as a human being to see to the well being of your fellow man smile

Whirly, when are you going to stop this Pinkie Pie character? It's frankly creepy man.

Deja~vu
laughing out loud

Pinkie Pie
Originally posted by A 2 the J
Whirly, when are you going to stop this Pinkie Pie character? It's frankly creepy man. No less creepy than the lot of you seeing Whirly everywhere you turn stick out tongue You can't live a satiable life when you're suspecting everyone of false persona.

I know of Whirly because I've been accused of being this individual before. I've also had my identity verified by not one, but three moderators through sock checker and otherwise methods. If any identity is questionable it's yours, whose account is but a day old and only has four posts worth of experience and still claim familiarity with a since long banned user stick out tongue

A 2 the J
No less creepy than the lot of you seeing Whirly everywhere you turn stick out tongue You can't live a satiable life when you're suspecting everyone of false persona.

I know of Whirly because I've been accused of being this individual before. I've also had my identity verified by not one, but three moderators through sock checker and otherwise methods. If any identity is questionable it's yours, whose account is but a day old and only has four posts worth of experience and still claim familiarity with a since long banned user stick out tongue

Yeah, Whirly gets verified whenever he wants, you're obviously a Whirly sock troll. He says exactly the sort of thing you say. Gypsy tears?

Pinkie Pie
Obviously . . . Now I'm genuinely curious. What things exactly does Whirly say that make me resemble him so much? And where did I troll? no expression

I'd also like to know how you know this when you registered to the forum today stick out tongue

A 2 the J
Obviously . . . Now I'm genuinely curious. What things exactly does Whirly say that make me resemble him so much? And where did I troll? no expression

I'd also like to know how you know this when you registered to the forum today stick out tongue

The smileys, the ridiculous opinions, the silly cutesy character. It's all Whirly to a t. Even that response.

Deja~vu
Bye Whirly....lol

Pinkie Pie
Despite him gone . . . Is it ridiculous to say you shouldn't turn the other cheek towards injustice? To propagate the epistemologically accurate quote by Edmund Burke? stick out tongue

I was genuine in my input and I said it in an attempt to help. I hope that's not questioned and that the OP can still view it as an attempt for contribution.

TacDavey
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Yeah the bus, especially the Gratiot bus. Hahahaha.

It's a freak show, junkies. Nodding out, falling on the floor, talkin to stuff. lol...Sometimes I like it. confused

It's definitely an adventure. cool

I had some young guy threaten an older fat lady once. That was a fun day. Right up there with the druggy guy who danced in the street when he wasn't rambling about accidents at his job to no one in particular.

Ah, memories.

Ahem, back on topic. I'd say you certainly have a responsibility to help out children who are in an unfit home. There's far too many cases of this and it's not fair to the kid(s).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.