what asgardian under thors power level can beat ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
name all

byrdgang21
Enchantress

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tyr, Heimdall, Sif, Valkyrie, Balder, Vidar, Loki, Enchantress, Skurge, Warrior's Three etc. Basically most of the named ones. If you don't want to include Asgardian citizens, that opens up new beings like Ulik, Karnilla, Midgard Serpent etc.

SquallX
Is this DC's Ares, or Marvel's.

Omega Vision
Is the question can (as in at least 1/10) or will (as in for a majority)?

TricksterPriest
I think Squall's question is more pertinent. There is a huge difference. Because no asgardian under Thor's level, or hell, even Thor himself, can beat DC Ares.

thanos-prime
When it comes to characters that both companies have, I just assume it's Marvel's. You know, because DC sucks. ;O

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Is the question can (as in at least 1/10) or will (as in for a majority)? majority

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Squall's question is more pertinent. There is a huge difference. Because no asgardian under Thor's level, or hell, even Thor himself, can beat DC Ares. Marvel

JakeTheBank
If it's Marvel's...

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Tyr, Heimdall, Sif, Valkyrie, Balder, Vidar, Loki, Enchantress, Skurge, Warrior's Three etc. Basically most of the named ones. If you don't want to include Asgardian citizens, that opens up new beings like Ulik, Karnilla, Midgard Serpent etc.

Q99
I think that's being too generous. Ares'd take the warriors three for the majority (individually) really solidly, I would think. Balder and the spell casters, sure. Not quite as sure on the others.

SquallX
Originally posted by thanos-prime
When it comes to characters that both companies have, I just assume it's Marvel's. You know, because DC sucks. ;O

That's just bad reasoning.

none of the warrior 3 can take ares down idividually and I would bet he he hacks tham all to pieces as a group too.

DC Ares was supposed to be a huge deal, but after what WW did to him I am lot less impressed

JakeTheBank
Marvel's Ares would get tooled by the Warriors Three working in tandem.

DC Ares would beat most Asgardians save Odin.

rotiart
Respect volstagg damn u! He did well against Clor. Considering the considerable power difference.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
Respect volstagg damn u! He did well against Clor. Considering the considerable power difference.

thumb up

Also, they get quite a few damn good feats in the Warriors Three mini which was released not too long ago. Ares would get his ass kicked by them.

Q99

No doubt he'd put up a good fight, but he'd still lose to a class 70 god of war.

Tazer
Yo.

I dont see Try doing it; he'd be too busy running for cover...........

wink

Tazer

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by 753
none of the warrior 3 can take ares down idividually and I would bet he he hacks tham all to pieces as a group too.

DC Ares was supposed to be a huge deal, but after what WW did to him I am lot less impressed

What did Wondy do to him? Because Ares exceeded Zeus himself in power last I saw. Hell, he had taken out Hades and stolen his powers too.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What did Wondy do to him? Because Ares exceeded Zeus himself in power last I saw. Hell, he had taken out Hades and stolen his powers too. cut his head off in a clean axe swipe. sure the weapon was magical to be able to cut him, but c'mon.

Dum Dum Dugan
volstagg during dark reign has some impressive stuff to boot, when he deflect that massive blast from several powerful opponents.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Q99
No doubt he'd put up a good fight, but he'd still lose to a class 70 god of war.
volstagg might be a class 70 as well. He seems to be much stronger then his team counter parts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Volstagg needs to go up against a brick in a fist fight like Colossus or Thing. He has had some impressive feats lately.

Wasn't he pretty close to the Hellicarrier explosion that knocked out the Void?

Volstagg should be stronger than someone like Balder or Hogun. What was Balder's last strength rank, class 50? I don't remember Volstagg's.

The Warrior's Three would eat Ares by the way.

Colossus-Big C
ares took a atomic bomb to the face, slice open sentry with his axe, cut though a dimensional portal, manipulated time to match xman, match skaar in strength , beat up abomb . slaugther an entire demon army while on fire, slice a alien spaceship in half, slice a skyscraper in half
he would hack the W3 to pieces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.