Rank the Superman movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
I just finished re-watching Superman I, II and III.
Then I finally watched Superman Returns.
I didn't bother re-watching Superman IV as not a fan and also I seen about 45 mins on TV few months back.

1. Superman

2. Superman Returns

3. Superman II (Donner)

4. Superman II (Lester)

5. Superman IV
6. Superman III

-Pr-
It's been absolutely forever since I've seen 3 & 4, but I'll rank the other three:

Superman
Superman II (Donner)
Superman II
Superman Returns

roughrider
I haven't seen the Donner Cut of Superman II yet.

And Superman IV was the only one I didn't go to the theatre for. Every time I would see it on TV, I would do a facepalm and change the channel.

Right now:

Superman (By a large margin)
Superman II
Superman Returns
Superman III (not that bad; especially compared to IV.)

darthmaul1
Originally posted by roughrider
I haven't seen the Donner Cut of Superman II yet.

And Superman IV was the only one I didn't go to the theatre for. Every time I would see it on TV, I would do a facepalm and change the channel.

Right now:

Superman (By a large margin)
Superman II
Superman Returns
Superman III (not that bad; especially compared to IV.)

Superman
Superman II (donner)
Superman returns (the only part i liked was him saving the plane everything else was crap.)

The other movies are not even mentionable they were total crap

superman III not that bad??? OMG even compared to IV they are both crapfests.

darthmaul1
the donner cut of II is way better especially with how lois finds out he is superman. instead of him tripping on the bear rug (he's friggin superman that shouldn't happen)

roughrider
Originally posted by darthmaul1
the donner cut of II is way better especially with how lois finds out he is superman. instead of him tripping on the bear rug (he's friggin superman that shouldn't happen)

Well I can't comment until I see it - it's that new scene in the Daily Planet offices right? Clark runs out at superhuman speed to get Lois to bounce off an awning?

I have read the synopsis on Wikipedia - that they resort to Superman traveling back in time to change things two films in a row is kind of disappointing.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by roughrider
Well I can't comment until I see it - it's that new scene in the Daily Planet offices right? Clark runs out at superhuman speed to get Lois to bounce off an awning?

I have read the synopsis on Wikipedia - that they resort to Superman traveling back in time to change things two films in a row is kind of disappointing.

I think they are in an apartment and she shoots him.

steverules_2
I think they are in an apartment and she shoots him.

She shoots a gun, he thinks it's real and so he tells her he's superman and asks what would she have done if he hadn't been superman cause then Clark would be dead and she tells him she fired a blank

He tripped on the rug because he's Clark Kent, Clark Kent trips on rugs

darthmaul1
Originally posted by steverules_2

He tripped on the rug because he's Clark Kent, Clark Kent trips on rugs

That's bull crap, he may of tripped on the rug but he sure as sh1t wouldn't of fallen into the fire!

super pr*xy
you guys got it all wrong.. besides kryptonite, magic and red sun, bear skin rugs are the most dangerous weakness that superman has.. superman tripped on that rug.. not clark kent..

steverules_2
That's bull crap, he may of tripped on the rug but he sure as sh1t wouldn't of fallen into the fire!

I don't think he did, I think his glasses fell off and he chose to let Lois see him as he truly is...besides even if he did fall in he wouldn't care because he'd be fine

darthmaul1
Originally posted by steverules_2
I don't think he did, I think his glasses fell off and he chose to let Lois see him as he truly is...besides even if he did fall in he wouldn't care because he'd be fine

He trip on the rug and fell into the fire losing his glasses. He was upset that she found out. But it was a lame way for her to find out.

Wanderer11
Superman
Superman II (Donner)
Superman Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.