Marvel's best battlefield tactician...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
This thread is to determine who the best overall battlefield tactician is. Please keep in mind that there is a difference between best tactician and best strategist. Strategy is more online with pre battle planning and prep whereas tactics are applied in real time mid battle, using a combination of smarts and skill set.

So with that said, who are Marvels best battlefield tacticians?

My picks are:

Spiderman- I can't think of one other Marvel character who so regularly punches above his weight class that manages to come out on top more often. Can you?

Nova Prime- Cmon, Do I really even have to explain this? Be it flying solo, or leading a group, you'd be hard pressed to find a better combat tactician then one Richard "Dick" Rider.

Steve Rodgers- That is all

What say you?

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom. He excels in both areas, imo.

Dum Dum Dugan
magneto

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom. He excels in both areas, imo. I can't really disagree now that he's been mentioned.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So it doesn't matter whether they fly solo or manage an entire team?

Steve Rogers and Cyclops then. Best answers imo.

Mindset
Genis, he knows all the possible outcomes.

TricksterPriest
Kang. excellent IN BEFORE BENTLEY! rock

Existere
Originally posted by dmills
Spiderman- I can't think of one other Marvel character who so regularly punches above his weight class that manages to come out on top more often. Can you?

Wolverine. Who also certainly fills the title of 'tactician' better than Spider-Man.

That being said, what Rage said for the actual thread-winning answer.

Mindset
Originally posted by Existere
Wolverine. Who also certainly fills the title of 'tactician' better than Spider-Man.

That being said, what Rage said for the actual thread-winning answer. Apparently, you missed this, Smurph.

Apparently. sneerOriginally posted by Mindset
Genis, he knows all the possible outcomes.

dmills

That being said, what Rage said for the actual thread-winning answer. Wolverine is a tank. Spidey uses the ol grey-matter combined with his skillset more often to come out on top. That's he's schtick.

Existere
Originally posted by Mindset
Apparently, you missed this, Smurph.

Apparently. sneer Yeah. Genis knows all the outcomes. He knows that he tactically loses each scenario. ermmha

Dum Dum Dugan

I agree

and I also agree with doom, though think Magento up there as well, he utilizes his abilties extremely well in combat.

Mindset
Yeah. Genis knows all the outcomes. He knows that he tactically loses each scenario. ermmha I'll eat your phucking face off.

dmills
Yeah. Genis knows all the outcomes. He knows that he tactically loses each scenario. ermmha

laughing out loud

Dum Dum Dugan
I'll eat your phucking face off.
laughing

Existere
Wolverine is a tank. Spidey uses the ol grey-matter combined with his skillset more often to come out on top. That's he's schtick. Except for when he can't tank it...

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Wolverine: Weapon X #3

Logan using guerilla tactics. Keep in mind these guys have animal-keen senses. This is actually the first time when he almost killed one of them using nothing but claws - (...) we heard they had to ship him back to the lab for repairs. Once again he evaded their gunfire.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6906/wolverinewx030003.th.jpg http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4070/wolverinewx030004.th.jpg http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6452/wolverinewx030005.th.jpg http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9528/wolverinewx030006.th.jpg http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1481/wolverinewx030007.th.jpg

Logan has a ridiculous amount of combat training and such under his belt, and has stupidly good tactics feats under his belt- I remember reading a scan where he was supposed to be completing the Danger Room on one of it's higher settings while beating a bunch of super computers in chess?

Spider-Man's smarter, but Logan knows combat.

Mindset

Logan has a ridiculous amount of combat training and such under his belt, and has stupidly good tactics feats under his belt- I remember reading a scan where he was supposed to be completing the Danger Room on one of it's higher settings while beating a bunch of super computers in chess?
I don't think he was actually playing chess.

Existere
I don't think he was actually playing chess. I don't really remember tbh.

I mean if he was, the whole scene would be beyond stupid, but.... it's comics.

Dum Dum Dugan
Except for when he can't tank it...

Spider-Man's smarter, but Logan knows combat.

I agree, and here the scan your talking about
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6093/berserkerragedg2.jpg

and the thing about wolverine fighting the danger room on max, happens the pannel or two before, but could nor find any scans of it. He max out the danger room was coasting on neutral

Existere
Well, I'm glad he wasn't actually playing chess.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Warlord
Cap and Fury

rotiart
Honestly? Cable then cyclops then captain America.

Cable during the old xforce days when he whipped his cannonball etc team into action against all the other x teams...

Cyclops for the nod when the entire xmen though he was a wild Phoenix and he defeated them all on the fly...

Captain America because.. Well... Hes American and I love him dammit

dmills
I'll go ahead and put Nova in right behind Cap. His tactics have come through with far more money on the line than any of the others on more then one occasion.

dmills

Spider-Man's smarter, but Logan knows combat. Logan is an excellent combatant no doubt. He's also more skilled then Spidey. But for this thread, spiderman wins hands down imo. He does more with less, often while restraining himself.

Magneto. I'll concede to Doom being a close second.

Dum Dum Dugan
Logan is an excellent combatant no doubt. He's also more skilled then Spidey. But for this thread, spiderman wins hands down imo. He does more with less, often while restraining himself.
what does restraining himself have to do with anything?

No spiderman doesent. Wolverine has numerous feats of utilizing his tactical prowess. What do you mean more with less? in many of the feats I am talking about wolverine does not use his healing factor. he also does not have the webbing like spidy does.

1. http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/1191/xforcepo8.jpg
2. http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7789/xforce2it7.jpg
3. http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9005/xforce3mx4.jpg

Lord Feron
Rogers, Cyclops, Amadeus Cho (due to his powers)

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
Magneto. I'll concede to Doom being a close second.

I glad someone agrees.

Existere
Logan is an excellent combatant no doubt. He's also more skilled then Spidey. But for this thread, spiderman wins hands down imo. He does more with less, often while restraining himself. I'm not talking about being a combatant. I'm talking about Logan's reputation and career as a tactician, and the mountains of feats that he has to credit that.

You asked about characters using tactics to take out foes above their paygrade. That's Wolverine.

------------

Also, good call Feron on suggesting Amadeus Cho.

Lord Feron
I'm not talking about being a combatant. I'm talking about Logan's reputation and career as a tactician, and the mountains of feats that he has to credit that.

You asked about characters using tactics to take out foes above their paygrade. That's Wolverine.

------------

Also, good call Feron on suggesting Amadeus Cho.

Yep Cho is the man when it comes to working things out mid fight in his head.

Mindset
What about Banner?

Tha C-Master

Spider-Man's smarter, but Logan knows combat. Wolverine might be a better trained MA, but Spider-Man whips stuff out all of the time in the middle of a fight and wins, it is what he does. He's like an amaglam of Reed and Wolverine. Not quite as brainy or as formally trained, but he blends the two well.

-Pr-
Cyclops being left out of the OP is, tbh, staggering.

He's up there with Cap, imo.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-

He's up there with Cap, imo. durclops

Tha C-Master
I would say Cap and Cyke. Tony is good as well. Underrated in mid battle planning.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine might be a better trained MA, but Spider-Man whips stuff out all of the time in the middle of a fight and wins, it is what he does. He's like an amaglam of Reed and Wolverine. Not quite as brainy or as formally trained, but he blends the two well.
He is a better trained MA. Yes and? Wolverine uses his tactical prowess's to defeat foes all the time as both me an smurph have already posted.

Silent Master
Cap & Cyke should be in the top 5, if not the top 3.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-

He's up there with Cap, imo.
I agree. Cyclopes is a beast of a tactician, that his thing.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
He is a better trained MA. Yes and? Wolverine uses his tactical prowess's to defeat foes all the time as both me an smurph have already posted. My point was that Spider-Man does too. Wolverine doesn't look for the most tactically viable solution to every single fight he's in. Only when he needs to, I'm sure we both can agree on that.

Existere
Wolverine might be a better trained MA, but Spider-Man whips stuff out all of the time in the middle of a fight and wins, it is what he does. He's like an amaglam of Reed and Wolverine. Not quite as brainy or as formally trained, but he blends the two well. Right, he is a better MA. He's also a better tactician, and he has the feats (as Dugan and I have posted) to back that up.

Spider-Man isn't an amalgamation of Reed and Wolverine so much as Reed and Deadpool.

Cykes and rogers are fine, but magneto and doom are really in another tier, tactically speaking.

Existere
My point was that Spider-Man does too. Wolverine doesn't look for the most tactically viable solution to every single fight he's in. Only when he needs to, I'm sure we both can agree on that. Tactically viable meaning?

Dum Dum Dugan
My point was that Spider-Man does too. Wolverine doesn't look for the most tactically viable solution to every single fight he's in. Only when he needs to, I'm sure we both can agree on that.
Nor does spiderman. So I am not seeing your point. Wolverine uses tactic quite often especially against groups. Just as much if not more so then spiderman. He formally trained and numerous years as leader in military and teams. He more well rounded tactically and more experienced. There is no way spiderman is more tactical then Wolverine.

dmills
Wolverine might be a better trained MA, but Spider-Man whips stuff out all of the time in the middle of a fight and wins, it is what he does. He's like an amaglam of Reed and Wolverine. Not quite as brainy or as formally trained, but he blends the two well. Exactly. It's his schtick.

what does restraining himself have to do with anything?

No spiderman doesent. Wolverine has numerous feats of utilizing his tactical prowess. What do you mean more with less? in many of the feats I am talking about wolverine does not use his healing factor. he also does not have the webbing like spidy does.

1. http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/1191/xforcepo8.jpg
2. http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7789/xforce2it7.jpg
3. http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9005/xforce3mx4.jpg

Lmao. Whoa nelly! Before you go all "kmc vs debate mode" on me, I have no problem with someone saying Logan. He certainly isn't lacking in the tactical department. I just think Spiderman is more in line with where I was going in the thread. But if you want to nominate Logan that's fine smile

Tha C-Master
Right, he is a better MA. He's also a better tactician, and he has the feats (as Dugan and I have posted) to back that up.

Spider-Man isn't an amalgamation of Reed and Wolverine so much as Reed and Deadpool. I can go with Deadpool. Good tactics and a big talker.

In terms of in battle planning, I haven't seen anything that is more complex than what Parker has done in battle he relies more on his brains than using most of his powers. Especially considering his villians tend to be more powerful than him in that department.

Dum Dum Dugan
Right, he is a better MA. He's also a better tactician, and he has the feats (as Dugan and I have posted) to back that up.

Spider-Man isn't an amalgamation of Reed and Wolverine so much as Reed and Deadpool.

cosigned.

Mindset

Spider-Man isn't an amalgamation of Reed and Wolverine so much as Reed and Deadpool. Deadpool is a good tactician.

Not sure if you were saying he wasn't.

Tha C-Master
Tactically viable meaning? Meaning he will use his powerset (and there is nothing wrong with that), since he can soak up damage and win quickly.Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Nor does spiderman. So I am not seeing your point. Wolverine uses tactic quite often especially against groups. Just as much if not more so then spiderman. He formally trained and numerous years as leader in military and teams. He more well rounded tactically and more experienced. There is no way spiderman is more tactical then Wolverine.

Doesn't matter where he was trained, it's how often he uses it. And military training was not what the OP was talking about. I was talking more about what the OP was talking about. Since he made the thread.

I'm not saying that Logan doesn't have tactics, just that based on what the thread starter said Spider-Man fits his description.

Existere
Deadpool is a good tactician.

Not sure if you were saying he wasn't. I think he's a good tactician, yes.

I don't think he's as good as Wolverine, and I think he's comparable to Spider-Man.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
Cykes and rogers are fine, but magneto and doom are really in another tier, tactically speaking. idk. Penance seemed to outsmart Doom Tactically.

Dum Dum Dugan
I can go with Deadpool. Good tactics and a big talker.

In terms of in battle planning, I haven't seen anything that is more complex than what Parker has done in battle he relies more on his brains than using most of his powers. Especially considering his villians tend to be more powerful than him in that department.

This is mid battle tactic, no preparation of any kind. Spiderman not on same level in a random encounter. He good and even better with prep. But this does not concern any type of battle planning.

Tha C-Master
I think acting like he doesn't have good tactics is part of his tactics.

Deadpool is a good tactician.

Not sure if you were saying he wasn't. better than wolverine for tat matter

Existere
Meaning he will use his powerset (and there is nothing wrong with that), since he can soak up damage and win quickly. Sounds tactically viable to me...

Tha C-Master
This is mid battle tactic, no preparation of any kind. Spiderman not on same level in a random encounter. He good and even better with prep. But this does not concern any type of battle planning. I disagree. He doesn't prep all that often anyways.

idk. Penance seemed to outsmart Doom Tactically. so did baner, but he's still top tier in the department. mags has a better track record IMO

Tha C-Master
Sounds tactically viable to me... If it works for him, but then again any character using their powers would be a good "tactician" in that case.

Does he have good tactics, yes? Does he use them constantly or with the same complexity? I'd say no.

Mindset
idk. Penance seemed to outsmart Doom Tactically. I don't remember it happening like that, and even if it did, so?

Doom has proven himself a great tactician.

Tha C-Master
Why doesn't Tony get any love?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
better than wolverine for tat matter
not in the least. When was the last time DP was tactically taking apart entire groups and teams of meta humans?

dmills
Meaning he will use his powerset (and there is nothing wrong with that), since he can soak up damage and win quickly.

Doesn't matter where he was trained, it's how often he uses it. And military training was not what the OP was talking about. I was talking more about what the OP was talking about. Since he made the thread.

I'm not saying that Logan doesn't have tactics, just that based on what the thread starter said Spider-Man fits his description. Bingo. I'm thinking back to when Spidey tricked Hydro-Man into chasing him across roof tops in the hot sun while tossing news papers at him, causing him to eventually evaporate lol. Good times.

Dum Dum Dugan
I dont wanna spam the thread with wolverine feats, but he is more tactical then spidy. And he has the feats to prove it.

though niether I would say wins here, it most likely magneto, scot, or doom.

psycho gundam
the skrulls

Tha C-Master
Bingo. I'm thinking back to when Spidey tricked Hydro-Man into chasing him across roof tops in the hot sun while tossing news papers at him, causing him to eventually evaporate lol. Good times. I think Spider-Man acting foolish is part of his tactics.

It just seems like almost every fight Spider-Man is in he finds some alternate solution to take them out for the sake of doing less damage to the area, or to override a power. He's fought people with all kinds of power and he outsmarts them, hence why I give it to him.

Tha C-Master
I dont wanna spam the thread with wolverine feats, but he is more tactical then spidy. And he has the feats to prove it.

though niether I would say wins here, it most likely magneto, scot, or doom. Maybe they're just tactical in different ways. Wolverine relies on stealth, Spider-Man relies on exploiting weaknesses and using the environment (and his inventions from time to time).

Existere
If it works for him, but then again any character using their powers would be a good "tactician" in that case.

Does he have good tactics, yes? Does he use them constantly or with the same complexity? I'd say no. Not necessarily. They would have to use tactics while using their powers as effectively as possible to supplement those tactics.

I don't think Wolverine avoiding attacks would make him any better of a tactician simply because he'd be avoiding using his powers.

Wolverine doesn't need to avoid attacks, and the manner in which he accustoms himself to a new style of fighting based around his powerset demonstrates himself as a good tactician. Deadpool's very similar in that regard- Wolverine simply has more and greater feats due to being older and possessing greater history with tactical forces, which he has continuously demonstrated throughout his career.

-----------

For the sake of clarification, Wolverine is being discussed because the very description and criteria used to name Spider-Man in the OP can be argued to fit Logan better than Parker.

I don't think anybody's saying that he's necessarily better than Scott, Cap or the other top marvel tacticians, and I'd hate to give off the impression that that was my argument. I just think he's better than Parker, given the criteria mentioned.

Dum Dum Dugan
Bingo. I'm thinking back to when Spidey tricked Hydro-Man into chasing him across roof tops in the hot sun while tossing news papers at him, causing him to eventually evaporate lol. Good times.
I thinking back to when wolverine killed army of super villains in shield heliciarer using his tactical processes and with out taking a single hit.

Spidermans feats may be more flashy, but they are not more impressive.

not in the least. When was the last time DP was tactically taking apart entire groups and teams of meta humans? his last encounter with the x-men. the one in which he neutralized domino with a chicken. played them all

dmills
I don't remember it happening like that, and even if it did, so?

Doom has proven himself a great tactician. Phuck you and your boy toy Doom sneer

Tha C-Master
I thinking back to when wolverine killed army of super villains in shield heliciarer using his tactical processes and with out taking a single hit.

Spidermans feats may be more flashy, but they are not more impressive. Spider-Man outsmarts groups, he fights smarter enemies more often too. He webbed Ock in the eyes so his ID sytem shocked him. He's outsmarted Venom and Carnage too. As well as Rhino (of course).

He *has* to rely on his smarts because his foes rip him to pieces in a direct brawl more often than not. Wolverine can take the damage so although he has tactical smarts he doesn't have to rely on them as much.

dmills
I think Spider-Man acting foolish is part of his tactics.

It just seems like almost every fight Spider-Man is in he finds some alternate solution to take them out for the sake of doing less damage to the area, or to override a power. He's fought people with all kinds of power and he outsmarts them, hence why I give it to him. I agree.

Dum Dum Dugan

-----------

For the sake of clarification, Wolverine is being discussed because the very description and criteria used to name Spider-Man in the OP can be argued to fit Logan better than Parker.

I don't think anybody's saying that he's necessarily better than Scott, Cap or the other top marvel tacticians, and I'd hate to give off the impression that that was my argument. I just think he's better than Parker, given the criteria mentioned.

That goes double for me. I just think he fits the bill better then parker.

"Id"
After reconsidering Cable, and Baron Zemo are excellent battle tacticians.

Existere
Originally posted by "Id"
After reconsidering Cable, and Baron Zemo are excellent battle tacticians. Yeah. Also, Iron Man and Nick Fury need more love in this thread.

dmills
That goes double for me. I just think he fits the bill better then parker. May thousands of fleas find a warm home in your bed sneer

Dum Dum Dugan
Spider-Man outsmarts groups, he fights smarter enemies more often too. He webbed Ock in the eyes so his ID sytem shocked him. He's outsmarted Venom and Carnage too. As well as Rhino (of course).

Wolverine tactically out fight groups of individuals. Has fair as good if not better against many of spidermans own rouges like cutting off lizard tail to screw with his balance.

He *has* to rely on his smarts because his foes rip him to pieces in a direct brawl more often than not. Wolverine can take the damage so although he has tactical smarts he doesn't have to rely on them as much.
That not true at all. Simply because he can get hurt does not make him rely on tactic less. He mix his powers into his tactics and has done so numerous time. He also numerous times utilized tactics with out even the need for his healing factor, In fact incidents I was refferring to he went unscathed.

Also spiderman brawls and gets hit a lot more then your implying.

Tha C-Master
Not necessarily. They would have to use tactics while using their powers as effectively as possible to supplement those tactics.

I don't think Wolverine avoiding attacks would make him any better of a tactician simply because he'd be avoiding using his powers.

Wolverine doesn't need to avoid attacks, and the manner in which he accustoms himself to a new style of fighting based around his powerset demonstrates himself as a good tactician. Deadpool's very similar in that regard- Wolverine simply has more and greater feats due to being older and possessing greater history with tactical forces, which he has continuously demonstrated throughout his career.

-----------

Right and their is nothing wrong with using their powers. I looked at this as "using your brains to come on top" finding a strategy that is complex or is an exploitation takes more skill than wading through people.

Oh and of course I agree he has good tactics. So does Spider-Man, I wouldn't put them at the top either. Agree to disagree, it's cool.

dmills
Yeah. Also, Iron Man and Nick Fury need more love in this thread. I think of Iron Man and Fury as more strategists than tacticians. But I could be wrong.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine tactically out fight groups of individuals. Has fair as good if not better against many of spidermans own rouges like cutting off lizard tail to screw with his balance.

That not true at all. Simply because he can get hurt does not make him rely on tactic less. He mix his powers into his tactics and has done so numerous time. He also numerous times utilized tactics with out even the need for his healing factor, In fact incidents I was refferring to he went unscathed.

Also spiderman brawls and gets hit a lot more then your implying. You could say the same thing otherwise.

Lizard would lose (preupgraded). Many he wouldn't really think of a weakness (like Sandman and Hydroman, someone Spider-Man or Wolverine could hurt by their own means alone).

I'm saying he doesn't need to rely on tactics. Wolverine doesn't fight every person and say "Hmmm.... what should I do to him". He does sometimes yes, I have just seen Spider-Man use weakness exploitations and the like more often in his character, and with more complexity).

Spider-Man brawls more against weaker foes, it isn't his primary strategy against stronger ones. Even in their crossovers when they teamed up Wolverine was shown to be more impulsive in his methods.

To each his own though, both have good tactics, we obviously won't agree completely and that's fine.Originally posted by Existere
Yeah. Also, Iron Man and Nick Fury need more love in this thread. Glad someone else noticed.

"Id"
Regardless of what state of power they are, both Cable, and Zemo have shown excellent battle tacticians. Capable of adapting to situations on the fly. One could also argue to be excellent strategist as well.

Zemo having played Gamemaster. Cable was one step ahead of the SHIELD, and the US government.

Mindset
Yea, Cable is a good one.

Much better than his retarded twin.

"Id"

Much better than his retarded twin. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7892/mortarfail.gif

Tha C-Master
lol

Dum Dum Dugan
You could say the same thing otherwise.

Lizard would lose (preupgraded). Many he wouldn't really think of a weakness (like Sandman and Hydroman, someone Spider-Man or Wolverine could hurt by their own means alone).

I'm saying he doesn't need to rely on tactics. Wolverine doesn't fight every person and say "Hmmm.... what should I do to him". He does sometimes yes, I have just seen Spider-Man use weakness exploitations and the like more often in his character, and with more complexity).

Spider-Man brawls more against weaker foes, it isn't his primary strategy against stronger ones. Even in their crossovers when they teamed up Wolverine was shown to be more impulsive in his methods.

To each his own though, both have good tactics, we obviously won't agree completely and that's fine. Glad someone else noticed.

Wolverine stomped lizard through tactics, he did the same to puma while poisoned., also did the same thing to speed demon ect. He utilizes tactics vastly more then your giving him credit for.

And yet he does rely on them so the points mute. No does spiderman. YOu seen spiderman do it more becuase you read vastly more spiderman then wolverine. Not becuase he does it more or better in the least bit. Complexity does not equal better either. Being not really many, if anything spiderman came off that way. do you remember how they met? spiderman tends to be the one who flips out not wolverine in there encounter. Wolverine normally reacts to spiderman out lashes.

That just what he did against morlun, he done it against venom ect. He does not always do it but he does it way more often then your implying. Wolverine does the same thing. He use more tactics against more dangerous enemies, arguement goes both ways.

Yea to each his own. We won't end up agreeing I know that much.

Existere
Also, Hawkeye. How could I forget Clint.

Number one spot. sneer

ExodusCloak

Much better than his retarded twin.

Rachel is pretty much a walking advertisement for abortion clinics.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine stomped lizard through tactics, he did the same to puma while poisoned., also did the same thing to speed demon ect. He utilizes tactics vastly more then your giving him credit for.

And yet he does rely on them so the points mute. No does spiderman. YOu seen spiderman do it more becuase you read vastly more spiderman then wolverine. Not becuase he does it more or better in the least bit. Complexity does not equal better either. Being not really many, if anything spiderman came off that way. do you remember how they met? spiderman tends to be the one who flips out not wolverine in there encounter. Wolverine normally reacts to spiderman out lashes.

That just what he did against morlun, he done it against venom ect. He does not always do it but he does it way more often then your implying. Wolverine does the same thing. He use more tactics against more dangerous enemies, arguement goes both ways.

Yea to each his own. We won't end up agreeing I know that much. How much have I given him credit for? I said they're both good.

Moot? I have read plenty of Spider-Man and X-Men/ Wolverine and the argument could be reflected your way. It could be said you read more Wolverine so you see it more often. I also haven't read nearly as much Spider-Man lately. I'm talking percentages, not even whole numbers.

Also I was talking about them teaming up, where they fought the same people and how they reacted. Spider-Man was the calm one of the two. Also complexity is more impressive, which is why Reed is a better thinker than Spider-Man, more complex.

I wouldn't say always, but he does it quite often, he's outsmarted many of his enemies, including the smart ones, who plan more than just direct attack. It's more part of his character IMO.

Of course we won't. We all know you hate black people. stick out tongue biscuits

"Id"
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Rachel is pretty much a walking advertisement for abortion clinics.

He is talking about X-Man. >_>

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by "Id"
He is talking about X-Man. >_>

I know, I just wanted to say that about Rachel.

http://ils.unc.edu/~everj/Mullet/pictures/femullet.jpg

praying-mantis
captain america followed by nick fury each does/has commanded the most people on the field

Mindset
Cable has commanded as much people as they have.

praying-mantis
well maybe maybe not as they are all considered to be "old as dirt"we can assume they all have to be sure theres probably way more long lived people but those 2 for me were simply the first that came to mind

And Mags has commanded more.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
And Mags has commanded more. Than who?

Than who? Everyone dammit!!

JakeTheBank
Reed Richards is also pretty good at tactics (and prep, obviously). Considering how he can come up with ingenious ways to use the F4's entire powerset/abilities to maximum efficiency during hectic battles, I'm surprised he's not a contender here, either.

By the same token, the Wizard, while inferior to Reed, is also pretty good at tactical thinking when it comes to the battlefield and his various Frightful Four teams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.