Deathly Hallows DVDS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
Already the First Part is being advertised for sale.

So which are you planning to buy?

If you're planning on purchasing the film, will you buy Part One and Part Two separately, or will you wait for Part Two to be released, and buy one and two together?

Or, are you planning on buying all eight films together?

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter

If you're planning on purchasing the film, will you buy Part One and Part Two separately, or will you wait for Part Two to be released, and buy one and two together?

Or, are you planning on buying all eight films together?

Going to buy:

All 8 films separately

Buy all collectors editions separately

The box set of DH

The collectors box edition of DH

Buy any/all extended versions

Buy any/all anniversary editions

IMO, you can never have enough Harry Potter.

MildPossession
I've got the 3 disc steelbook edition of the first part, blu-ray. That's all I want. Will get the second part, no doubt on steelbook also when released.

ADarksideJedi
I got it for free a couple of days ago.It is download so not sure how it is going to look but hoping that it will be good.

ADarksideJedi
I got a pirate copy for free from a friend from work (the first part) as for the second part I am buying it for my sister for christmas and she is buying a copy for me for christmas! There is always a chance of getting a free copy again from the same friend who gave me a pirate copy but I am not sure if that will happen again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Or, are you planning on buying all eight films together? Buying all 8 films together on blu ray. I hear target is offering some kind of commentary exclusive but not sure if it comes with the box set or just the blu ray hallows part 2 version.

ADarksideJedi
I just got the second part it is a pirate copy but I am hoping that it turns out ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.