Batman vs Wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
This was inspired while reading about the various Lanterns with their Power Rings. With each ring being powered by a different trait who would win in a match between Batman with a Green ring and Wolverine with a Red power ring? Is Batman's willpower greater than Wolverine's rage? To make it interesting use the "I will walk again reclaim the mantle of the Bat" Batman from The Knight Saga and the post Fatal Attractions Wolverine in his adamantiam free feral rage state.

Existere
Batman attempts to make the ring work. Based on the last time he tried, this will take time and probably ultimately be futile.

Meanwhile, Logan stabs him in the head.

Bouboumaster
With either green or red ring, Wolverine would be monstruous.

TricksterPriest
I think Batman has shown he can wield a GL ring in continuity. And I'd take Batman's willpower over Wolverine's, or his rage.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's will power is comparable or outright superior to Bruce's... and his rage is in a completely different Galaxy. A Red Lantern Wolverine should be a nearly insurmountable challenge for GL Batman.

Solidus Black
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's will power is comparable or outright superior to Bruce's... and his rage is in a completely different Galaxy. A Red Lantern Wolverine should be a nearly insurmountable challenge for GL Batman.

Juntai
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's will power is comparable or outright superior to Bruce's... and his rage is in a completely different Galaxy. A Red Lantern Wolverine should be a nearly insurmountable challenge for GL Batman. no

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
With either green or red ring, Wolverine would be monstruous.
I agree.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Batman has shown he can wield a GL ring in continuity. And I'd take Batman's willpower over Wolverine's, or his rage.
then you would be sadly mistaken, I am afraid.

Colossus-Big C
wolverine kills him

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
then you would be sadly mistaken, I am afraid.

Why? Batman has plenty of feats.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why? Batman has plenty of feats. wolverine is cooler

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wolverine is cooler

That's debatable.

Mindset
Your face is debatable.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Your face is debatable.

Debatably debatable?

Mindset
Debatably debatable? Debatably beautiful.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Debatably beautiful.

You charmer you.

Colossus-Big C
That's debatable. want to battlezone?

-Pr-
want to battlezone?

That Batman is cooler than Wolverine?

Colossus-Big C
That Wolverine is cooler than Batman

-Pr-
That Wolverine is cooler than Batman

No.

"Cool" is a relative term.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.