Scarecrow's revenge against Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Its Bruce Wayne's Birthday and Bruce has set up a big party in the ball room at Wayne manor. over a 100 guests have arrived including Diana, Clark Kent, Grayson, Hal Jordan, and Cassandra Cain

Scarecrow finds out about Brucey's party and decides to crash it. He looks online and see who all has been invited to the party. Scarecrow has done a little heavy research on Clark Kent and has spent a week coming up with some Special Gas for him. So instead of using the gas on batsy why not spray some on Clarky and use him as the weapon against Bruce and everyone else at the party ?

Scarecrow arrives at the party disguized in a nice ol tux as one of Bruce's old partners. Scarecrow walks in and starts talking to some of the folks in the party, then he finds Clark and talks to him for a min. Clark comments on Scarecrows cologne, and Scarecrow says why Thank you, here you go have some for yourself. Bam Clark gets sprayed.

What happens from there ?

george '06
Everyone thats not Bruce, Wonder Woman, or Hal Jordan gets vaporized. they take him from there though

illadelph12
Well, given that Supes greatest fear is losing control and killing everyone he cares about and wants to protect, he likely goes batshit, flies off through the roof, and goes and hides in the sun so as to not harm anyone.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by illadelph12
Well, given that Supes greatest fear is losing control and killing everyone he cares about and wants to protect, he likely goes batshit, flies off through the roof, and goes and hides in the sun so as to not harm anyone. I highly doubt Scarecrow can come up with something to make Superman start slaughtering innocent people.

I can see drama breaking out, maybe the party being ruined, but I don't think Clark will lose control enough to kill anyone.

chomperx9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I highly doubt Scarecrow can come up with something to make Superman start slaughtering innocent people.

I can see drama breaking out, maybe the party being ruined, but I don't think Clark will lose control enough to kill anyone. Scarecrow has one week prep

TheMagicPillow
I see Bruce slapping himself for posting his birthday party guest list online.

The Pict
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
I see Bruce slapping himself for posting his birthday party guest list online.

laughing out loud

Lord Feron
The JLers hold him down and Bruce Takes out the Knite from his basement!

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
Scarecrow has one week prep

Superman is immune to most poisons. Even if Scarecrow could get kryptonite or magic or something, Illadelph is right; Superman won't hurt anyone.

Existere
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
I see Bruce slapping himself for posting his birthday party guest list online. laughing out loud. Just when Bats thought his facebook event was private...

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman is immune to most poisons. Even if Scarecrow could get kryptonite or magic or something, Illadelph is right; Superman won't hurt anyone. if it worked on Supergirl im pretty sure it would work on him.

-Pr-
if it worked on Supergirl im pretty sure it would work on him.

He has better resistances than her.

chomperx9
He has better resistances than her. resitance maybe, but what they are immune to should be the same, since they are the same race.

-Pr-
resitance maybe, but what they are immune to should be the same, since they are the same race.

He's still immune to most poisons. What instance are you referring to?

And no, they wouldn't be the same. Some humans are more immune to things others aren't. There's no reason it's not the same for Kryptonians.

chomperx9
He's still immune to most poisons. What instance are you referring to?

I believe it was Superman Batman #77. Scarecrows Gas worked on Supergirl.

and their powers are the same, sure if they had an arm wrestling match or a race sure clark would win ,or a durability match.

and so scarecrows gas would only work on some humans and not others ? come on now. were not talking about allergic reactions here.

-Pr-
I believe it was Superman Batman #77. Scarecrows Gas worked on Supergirl.

and their powers are the same, sure if they had an arm wrestling match or a race sure clark would win ,or a durability match.

and so scarecrows gas would only work on some humans and not others ? come on now. were not talking about allergic reactions here.

I'll have a look.

he's more powerful in general.

ask Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.